Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Artist Vanya's One Stop Graphics Shop

folding-chair-master-funny.gif

Your drunk writer
Ooh, those are fancy! Ironically likes the signatures , would you still have a spot left for one of those? If yes, what kind of resources do you need (faceclaim of course & possible theme...)

Aveney Aveney Absolutely there is still spots. <3

Signatures normally take me a bit longer then avatars and rank bars, so it might be a few days before I can get it back to you. The general information I like to have is a faceclaim, and general theme. And in your case, as a Twi'lek, if there is a certain colour the skin needs to be. From your avatar I'm assuming pink/purple. <3

Caltin Vanagor Caltin Vanagor I'll start one for you tonight <3

Your drunk writer
Ah I don’t mind waiting! Alema’s fc is Rachi Sitra, and doesn’t require a recolor (unless the face for some reason isn’t the same color as her lekku/headtails.) The main theme I’m going with has to probably be focused on her being a pilot. Is there more information that you need (a more detailed description of the theme?)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom