Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vanquishing Vigorous Vanquo OOC

Title: Vanquishing Vigorous Vanquo

C-02 has prepared forces, gathering within the darkness of space. Bringing about allies to his cause, he has been growing his forces. Now, it was the time to enact his master plan, within phases. So began his planning to strike out against those that C-02 saw as the enemy. His first target of many being the planet of Vanquo.

War has struck the galaxy, and C-02 has seen much war hitting against the Mandalorians. He saw this as the opportune time, to hit within. Having sent out a message to gather allies once more from the galaxy, the droid prepared his strike. But, he was not one to be unfair. Leaving an anonymous message to those on the planet that something was to arrive.

OOC: This is a small campaign with the Mandalorian Empire that was discussed over. There is space for five on either side. I hope to have this be as much fun as it can be!
Mandalorian Forces:
1. [member="Azure Djitred"]
2. [member="Kaine Australis"]
3. [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"]
4. [member="Adenn Kyramud"]
5. [member="Mig Gred"]

C-02's Droid Forces:
1. [member="Poker"]
2. [member="HK-42"]
3. @C-02

[member="Mig Gred"]

want me to mark you down to join?

and thank you all for signing up! I hope to start this off the day after tomorrow so the wait shouldn't be too long.

[member="Poker"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Kaine Australis"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Azure Djitred"]

[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Azure Djitred"]

Hope you all don't mind if I bring a couple hundred droids with me in some transport ships? I might as well give you something to kill, right?

I don't mind at all. Because I'm going to be bringing along many members of my Clan. And I doubt that the planet will just be open. It's a Mandalorian planet, so there are Mandalorians there. Said Mandalorians will fight these invaders tooth and nail. So please, bring some canon fodder :)

@HK-42

[member="Kaine Australis"] I mean...I can bring hundreds of thousands, but I've been told that such a large force was not agreed to between the ME and C-02, so I'm going ahead and just respecting that agreement.

[member="Kaine Australis"] From what I have been told, You all are expecting a couple of hundred, and that the agreement was a small force, not an entire army. I have also been told its a get in and get out kinda deal, but other than those two things, I don't know what else was discuss with limitations. Also...

[member="Azure Djitred"] I technically could bring in almost 200 thousand battle droids to the fight, but again, per the agreement between whoever C-02 talked to in the ME and himself, I'm only bringing a couple hundred to the surface...Won't stop me from having said thousands as reinforcements though.

[member="Kaine Australis"]

The action will certainly be coming soon. But it can start off early if you want, advancing on the landing site. Next post of mine though and I promise there will certainly be some noise and free reign from there, it's just the setting up till.

[member="Kaine Australis"] [member="Mig Gred"] [member="Adenn Kyramud"] [member="Stardust Solus Skirae"] [member="Poker"] [member="HK-42"] [member="Azure Djitred"]

Reminder that the next round will begin soon, so don't forget to get your replies in!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom