Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valorum Asylum: Welcome to the Madhouse!! PM me if you're interested

The quiet criminal was content to sit and observe, lazily chewing upon a few bits of the prison food. It wasn't the first time that he had been imprisoned, and he noted that his taste buds had grown accustomed to the relatively foul tasting substances. He shoveled a bite of something pink into his gullet, and swallowed, spinning around to face the room as he continued his observations. It seemed as though some manner of "riot" if it could even be called such, had broken out. Nutjobs and wacks ran amok throughout the room, flipping over trays of food, and pouncing upon guards with strange determination. Meanwhile, the few guards that cared were beating down on the childish minded imbeciles with the same force one might give to a murderer.

Harrison laid eyes upon a person stealing food from his fellows. Perhaps that was a sign of intelligence that escaped the mind's of the other prisoners? Hare began to gradually scoot down the long bench towards the fellow. Sneaking around and laying plans didn't seem to be the forte of many of Asylum's occupants, and so Hare felt fairly convinced that he might be able to bend the man to his own plans and needs, or at the very least convince him to share his own.

"Afternoon. Mind if I take this seat?" He spoke calmly, shifting his food down to sit in front of himself, and noticing a Neimoidian joining the fellow at the table. "Quite a show isn't it? Sadly, I didn't pay for my tickets, and so I think I'll need to excuse myself from this place. Would either of you happen to know the way out?" His question was worded in such a manner that it would confuse any eavesdroppers who would simply be too insane to understand his meaning, despite its' relative clearness.
[member="Thraxis"] | [member="Inkblot"] | [member="Drogh"] | [member="Causstik Rahn"] | [member="Kami Meran"] | [member="Herr Vanderhing"]

A one eyed man with what appeared to be large amounts of gibberish scrawled all over his body removed himself from his table and plopped down right next to [member="Hare"] . He used to in fact be a high ranking Sith Cultist and recognized Darth Carnifex's handy work when he saw it.

"Y'u see that lummox over there," He pointed a finger at the large buff drooling lizard. "He's an X'periment for a Dark Lord," It was precisely this talk that landed the man in here in the first place, but he was in fact right and now he was determined he saw a way to get out.

"They X'perimented on him, and now he's in this Asylum. I bet they wanna finish the job!" The man whispered.

"I been watchin' it, the lizard does whatever anyone tell's 'em. Even fella's like you and I. He's our ticket out. We just gotta get 'em before they take him under again.." He whispered even more quietly. Causstik sat dumbly and watched as the man beckoned him over.

"Over 'ere stupid," Causstik walked over and sat with a heavy thump. [member="Thraxis"], [member="Herr Vanderhing"]

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Coruscant. Such a disgusting world. Lark would like nothing more than to purge this vile planet of all of it's foul denizens. But that couldn't be done from inside of this hellhole.

He had been given a black and white jumpsuit that covered most of his body. The cloth around the ankles was torn slightly, and the sleeves cut off right around his wrists. Such drab clothing, but he'd rather he wear this attire than the uniform of a guard. Anyone who was unfortunate enough to be a guard would be dead by the time Lark had his way. If he could manage, he'd prefer all of these lunatics be shot dead in the escape. For escape was imminent, a place like this would collapse under it's own stupidity.

Lark had been shown his cell, for the administration was so off-put by his demeanor they hadn't realized he should be in solitary. He didn't belong with these petty thugs and criminals. As the riot around the mess hall continued, Lark sat, eating his slop, calm as glass. Some man had made a scene, inadvertently starting this madness simply because he wore robes.

How annoying these people were. The hooted and rolled around on the floor, they truly were lesser beings. The man who accidentally started the riot sat with a few others. Lark wondered if their was any intelligence in this forsaken place. If there was, it would be there. He walked towards that table, hands held peacefully behind his back, and greeted them with a smile. "Hello, my name is Lark," he said softly. "Would you mind terribly if we discussed plans to leave this dreadful place?"

[member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Hare"] [member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="Thraxis"]

The Warden- http://starwarsrp.net/topic/97419-professor-michio-cheng/

Many of the guards that weren't beating down the patients rushed to the aid of the hostage. Though the rest were either just sitting around doing absolutely nothing or beating the patients to a pulp. Slowly the patients began to settle down and the handful of guards left that were handling them were now pulling out straight jackets. The warden was in a secret a room within the facility watching everything happen in his asylum. He shook his head at what he thought was the gunman's stupidity then observed the a small grouping of around six patients. Five of which intrigued him greatly, they were the "extreme personalities" of the facility. While all were murderous, rampaging, maniacs these six were different. They were a new class of criminal, a super-criminal if you will. They were more cruel then the average criminal, some were smarter then the average criminal, and had more of a flare for stagecraft. He called over his assistant director and handed him a list of names. The assistant director looked at the names then back at the director and said "Sir!! These are all just the intensive treatment patients!! What about the other patients?..." The director smiled as he looked at the screen and said "They'll have their time with the doctors, but these ones are much, more interesting! Wouldn't you agree?" He looked back to the screen with the hostage "crisis" the armed guards were storming the room all aiming their large blaster rifles and shock batons at the man with the lady. "Are you stupid or somethin'!?" One of the guards asked in anger "You expect holding ONE hostage is going to cause us to decide to release all of those crazies in d'ere!? If that's your plan you belong in 'ere with d'em!!!"
Herr Vanderhing looked at [member="Thraxis"] and said with his shaky voice "M-my name, is Herr Vanderhing though lately my err, "employees" have been calling me The Peacock because of my robes" he paused an did a slight head bobbing from left to right "and because the morons can't pronounce my name correctly..." Following him was another man. Vanderhing heard what the man had to say the laughed "I c-can't seem to find my ticket myself, but this theater doesn't seem to want to let its patrons leave!!" Then another man with tattoos all over his body walked up then called the large reptile over. Vanderhing looked in awe at the large creature, he was huge! "Wow! What a magnificent weapon he-he'd make!!" Vanderhing immediately began forming some schemes involving the beastly man outside of the facility... But he was getting ahead of himself. Next thing he knew another man walked up and spoke. Vanderhing swung his left arm out and said "Aaalright!!! What is this some sort of meet an greet!? Sit down and join us, we got to listen to this... Mess of scribbled writing discuss his idea about, THIS magnificent creature here!!"

[member="Lark"], [member="Causstik Rahn"], [member="Hare"], [member="Drogh"], [member="Thraxis"], [member="Inkblot"], [member="Kami Meran"]

"A plan?" he half laughed, he wasn't no fool. Escape so early on would never work. They have so far seen the mess hall and their cells, they should at least wait a week before they try, "Look, I don't know about the rest of you. But I doubt we could escape by today. Nor even by the end of the week." he continued, "Haven't you noticed the Guards watching, they have been. And quite frankly a meeting here ain't the best idea. They are going to break us up. Take us one by one and shatter our minds." he continued, he thought he might have been able to concoct a plan with just Herr, and maybe even one other, but this large a group of sane minds gathering together was the sorest of sights to see.

He took a quick scoping around the place, taking note of the guards to see if his predictions are true, "Take note of each one of us, we all came here together, and we all have a semblance of sanity left, unlike the rest in here. This ain't no asylum for the insane..." he continued before raising himself away, he couldn't risk drawing the attention of the guards, "This is where they turn the sane into the insane." he continued before turning away, a deep sigh being made before continuing, "If you want to escape, stay unnoticed, and observe everything. Because at best. We have a month to get out of here." he predicted, it wasn't so far off, it seemed that the Guards took the madmen on a regular basis and the sane, by his own personal reason, tended to be the best for a good old torture session
[member="Drogh"] [member="Inkblot"] [member="Lark"]
[member="Herr Vanderhing"]

[member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Hare"]

Lark

Saint of the Damned
The man was right about some things. They would not be escaping on this day. An attempt this early would not succeed. But at the same time, Lark didn't have time to waste here. He took a mental profile of the few "sane" people here. Working in groups was never fun, but he'd probably need them, much as he loathed to admit. It was a small group, he could make it work.

He trailed away from the small group, trailing his finger along the tables, ideas forming in his mind. Most of the people here had the mental capabilities of a piece of wood. Logic and reason had no home in their minds. They truly were pathetic, rambling idiots. But they were also the best tools Lark had available to them. No, he couldn't manipulate them in the ways he normally manipulated people. He'd need to think of some other way into tricking them to doing his bidding. He'd need to account for their unpredictability, use it to his advantage. In time, the guards would get content, lazy, and in their laziness they would find entertainment in abusing and torturing the inmates. Could he use that somehow?

And what about the guards? They may torture him, hurt him physically. But Lark could do much worse to them. He'd manipulate them as well, bend them to his will before they even realized they were his. Then he'd break them, without even laying a finger on them. Once you learn who a man is and what it is he wants, you've learned how to move them. Lark was a craftsman of destruction, he'd turn this entire Asylum upside down and walk outside, and nobody would stop him.

But if he needed to, he was ready to get his hands dirty.

This would require intense planning. It could be done. Despite the riot around him, which was being subdued, Lark smiled. If all went according to plan, very few people would be leaving here alive.

[member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="Thraxis"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Hare"]

Drogh

D
Drogh had made a big mistake, that much was clear. Getting in went rather well, but for some reason he believed his plan would work. Perhaps caught in the moment or simply poor planing Drogh was in a very bad spot. It was clear that no one cared about the girl to much, and although he didn't get as nearly as many gaurds that Drogh expected, it would certinally be enouth to kill him or knock him out cold. Drogh had to come up with a plan quick, although Drogh had a rather shadow like apprence, he could berely see any fearful eyes, rather just a eager to kill him. Why weren't they attacking him as quickly as possbile? Well Drogh must have been giving of somse sense of fear, but it was most likely that maybe they cared about the girl a tad bit. Drogh had come to a consolsion, he would either end up dead or locked away in a cell, or perhaps both. That was untill Drogh noticed a window, a small window but Drogh wasn't a big man he could easily fit though there, yet would it be a fall to his death or some thing to grab on to? It was either that or Drogh dies.

Drogh quickly threw the girl though the window, her screams fading into nothing as she falls down past the speeding ships and gods know what happens to her body below. Fires began to crack, shots and lazors fired however Drogh just narrowly made it out of the window in time, sadly not before a shot had managed to strike his foot. Biting down hard, Drogh felt the burning flesh roar in a burning feeling, as he quickly grabs on a convientally placed pole, aidng as some support structure. Drogh quickly pulls him self up, as gaurds go to lookoutside the window, they seem him and began to open fire, luckly at this point Drogh is to far for their shots to be accurate enouth to shoot him down. He begins to climb the pole, further and further untill he reaches another window, using his feat like a ram, a loud smashing sound is heard, as he seems to be in rather ill lit office, wooden desk, holograms every where, strange pictures on the walls...

As the inmates were rioting and extreme personalities were chatting the assistant director walked to the cafeteria with a list. She called out the names

"Attention patients! Today very few of you will have your daily session with the doctors! Those few are Herr Vanderhing, Harrison "[member="Hare"]" Reynolds, [member="Thraxis"] No Last Name... I think I pronounced that right, [member="Lark"], and [member="Causstik Rahn"]!" The assistant director listed several other names that either have little importance or won't have importance until later. The guards went and grabbed the patients bringing them over to the assistant director "Excellent!! Now if you all would come with me will go meet your doctors!". Meanwhile the guards the opening fire at the intruder and shining searchlights at him
__________________________________________________________________________________________
Herr Vanderhing agreed they should wait, he had merely gotten over excited over the idea of leaving. Then the assistant director came forward and announced his name and the guards came and grabbed him along with the others. He didn't struggle at all and only came

[member="Drogh"], [member="Thraxis"], [member="Inkblot"], [member="Causstik Rahn"], [member="Hare"], [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Lark"]

Causstik Rahn was hauled away from his new "Friends" and placed in chains. His muzzle was left on and he was taken to a white room. In the corner of the room sat a lone chair and in it a man. The man looked over some paper work attached to a clipboard and then smiled at Causstik.

"Well hello, you must be Causstik Rahn," The man said kindly. Almost as if he was a friend. Causstik grumbled something, but with the muzzle on it only came out as Hrrrggghhh.

The doctor looked at the two guards who had been accompanying Causstik Rahn "Remove his muzzle please," The guards obediently did as they were told then stood by the door way once more.

"Now Causstik, you have been given an experimental sedative. It is a truth serum, brainwashing, hallucinogenic vaccine all in one," The doctor looks back to his notes.

"Now Causstik, I want you to tell me what you see in that hallucination world of yours," He looked back up at Causstik again with that friendly smile.

"I see a laboratory. Their are copious amounts of tubes coming out of my arms. I have just come of age to prove myself an adult," Causstik licked his lips with his serpentine tongue anxiously.

"Good and where is this laboratory?" The doctor asked he seemed to be getting excited about something.

"The lab is on Wassakah proving grounds for Trandoshan youth," Causstik said, proudly remembering his time in the hunting fields as a youth.

"Why are you in this laboratory? Who's is it?" The doctor began rubbing his hands together.

"I.. I was on a hunt. Ambushed by.. Sith. They took me to the lab to practice there own experiments of Re-education. Something about a super soldier.. Totally obedient to it's master. The scientist they work for a man named Carnifex.." Causstik began shaking nervously.

"What did they inject you with? How do they maintain there control? Who is Carnifex?" The questions came out in spit fire fashion. The doctor was becoming increasingly excited.

"I... I.. Don't.. They made me... I killed them.. They needed to know I was the best.."

"Who Causstik? Who did you kill?

"They made me kill my tribe! I slaughtered them all even the hatchlings! Carnifex is the blight of the galaxy, my master and tormentor! He will consume all life with his unending hunger for power!" Causstik began shaking uncontrollably. The chains around him snapped and he reared on the guards. He crushed a mans skull with his bare hands while the other beat uselessly at Causstik's back with a stun baton. Causstik swung wildly and the other man went flying. Calmly, ever so calmly the doctor approached from behind and gave Causstik another shot.

"Shh.. Shh.. Sleep now," Causstik fell to the ground and began to blackout.

"We are getting close... Soon we will know how to make our own subservient slaves," The doctor said into his holo-recorder. "I just need more time with him,"

[member="Herr Vanderhing"], [member="Hare"], [member="Thraxis"], [member="Lark"], [member="Drogh"], [member="Inkblot"], [member="Kami Meran"]

It seemed as though Harrison wasn't the only one to have noticed the few sane individuals in a sea of loons. Others had quickly gathered to the cause, and a strangely tattooed person took a seat immediately to his side. He nodded towards the large Trandoshan that had been ignored in earlier cursory examinations of the inhabitants, and stated that he was an experiment of a Sith. Hare questioned how the person could possibly know such a thing, and also questioned whether the source of information was at all reliable. Of all the places where someone could retrieve their intelligence, an asylum for the criminally insane was not on the top of any lists.
"Appreciate it." He spoke to the fellow, acknowledging that having someone to assist him in his work was never an issue, even if that person was literally crazy.

Plans were tossed around the group, or rather they would have been if anyone had managed to think up something. Instead, it was generally agreed upon that they wouldn't be escaping anytime soon, and it was mentioned that they likely had a maximum of one month before they would all lose their tops. One of the gang was under the impression that the facility was meant to break them, but it stood to reason who would gain from discovering such aspects of psychological warfare. Obviously, the remaining Sith groups that wandered the galaxy, and it seemed incredibly unlikely that any of the Light side factions would consent to such horrific treatment. Nevertheless, Hare had a feeling that people would pay for the research that was being gathered from the ghastly experiments, and concluded immediately that it might be worth profit to "acquire" such documents.

It took only a few seconds for a new set of guards to rush into the cafeteria, and begin to snatch away at his newly found acquaintances. They were supposedly going to be sent to visit a set of doctors who would likely perform psychiatric evaluations, but based upon the new theory presented by the group, it seemed far more reasonable that they would be tortured. After all, Harrison wasn't insane by any means, and yet here he stood within an insane asylum. The pair of guards that came to him were decked in some manner of riot gear, apparently having learned a lesson from their compatriot on the joys of armor and armament. He complied with relative docility, allowing them to take him to a hidden room somewhere down a winding hallway filled with other similar rooms.

He was placed inside upon a chair, one of the guards exiting the area, but the other remaining behind him to ensure security of the chamber. Ahead of him stood a wooden desk of some ancient variety, and an older man who stared from behind a pair of spectacles. His beard was beginning to gray with age, and his eyes seemed only to sharpen his apparent intelligence. A white lab-coat had been draped across his chair, and a datapad was clutched within his palm.
"Good evening. I am Doctor Silmen. You are Harrison Reynolds, or should I call you Hare?" His voice held curious intrigue, but also a belittling pride in its' every utterance.
"That is of no concern, Doctor."
"I'm afraid, Mr. Reynolds, that it is of every concern."
"Why is that?"
"It tells us who you regard yourself as, what you see yourself as. What do you see yourself as, Harrison?"
"Criminal, check. I don't think I'm misunderstood, but I think we both know I'm not crazy."
"Normal people don't bludgeon other people's legs."
"Normal people think that they'll be punished for their actions."
"You certainly seem to have been punished."
"My dear Doctor, you know not the first thing about punishment."

Thraxis faced scrounged up, Great, I try and not get any attention drawn to me and they have goddamn lists. As they approached he grabbed his plate, his food balancing on one hand while his other was grabbed, his sense of balance thrown off as his food spat all over the place, landing in globs on the floor before he gave up, tossing it to the side. "Great, here I am trying to be a model citizen. And now I am going to have to go get tortured. Wonderful." a lick of sarcasm crossing through his voice as he regained his balance, walking alongside the guard as the weighted chain and ball still dropped his arms to the ground, the sliding of the chains on the back of his legs leaving a sizable trail behind him.

Slowly they approached the room, a large empty room, devoid of any outside noise, the large room with padded walls, though flecks of blood still managed to creep every few inches or so in tiny droplets along the wall. As he peered inside he felt the jabbing and shock of their baton rushing through his back, his body jolting forward as he fell onto his knees with little resistance, the feeling of the weighted chains tossing his body towards the ground as he panted. Looking forward to see who he imagined to be his doctor.

Drogh

D
Drogh stared up at the walls, having strange large pictures on the walls, showing accounts of torture on the inmates, blood filling the torture champers, Drogh wanted to look away yet he coundn't, his eyes were stuck on this. How bizzare this all was, how disgusting and heart wretching, yet addicting. He wanted to know more of this madnhouse, it had a darker meaning then Drogh expected, he began to search though the office, flipping over chairs, looking though drawers, before finally finding some thing rather distubrbing, he found a voice recorder. As he turned it on-AHHHHHHHHH. Took Drogh competely off gaurd, he quickly turned it off, placing it into one of his many pockets. This place felt more twisted and sick, even Drogh seeing some horrbile things was begining to be overtaken by fear, rumling in his stomach. He wanted to know more but feared what he would find, what horrors of the world would he see? Drogh didn't know, Drogh didn't want to know, yet he did.

The guards and assistant director led the group to meet their doctors. The first stop was was to [member="Causstik Rahn"] ‘s doctor. “Guards this will be where the reptile makes his stop…” She turned and faced the large reptilian “I hope you enjoy this doctor, their new here, I don't even their name yet…” The lady said calmly to the large beast. The next stop was Harrison’s. “Mr. Reynolds this will be your doctor; Dr. Silmen”. The group continued forward “Mr. [member="Thraxis"] no last name, your doctor will be here shortly”. She continued on “Next Mr. [member="Lark"], you're doctor, is Dr. Thompkins she should be in there now…” She moved on to the final room “Mr. Vanderhing you have Dr. Peabody.” She said as the guards walked in with him. An elderly woman walked in on [member="Thraxis"] “Good-evening, I am Dr. Leland it is very nice too meet you” she said with snarl and a thick accent. At the same time a younger woman Dr. Thomkins was introducing herself to her patient “Hello [member="Lark"]! My name is Dr. Thompkins, I'll be your psychiatrist here!” Her voice was kind and chipper. Meanwhile Warden Cheng was walking into each session to quickly inspect the patients up close and to see how the Doctor’s and patients were getting along. He walked into [member="Causstik Rahn"]’s session just as he blacked out “Hello Mr. Rahn…. Oh…. Good evening “doctor” how's my favor of letting you speak with this poor, unfortunate soul working out?....”

Herr Vanderhing was tossed into a chair in front of his psychiatrist Dr. Peabody. She was elderly and shrewd, looking like an old librarian.

“Hello Mr. Vanderhing I am Ms. Peabody your doctor!”

She said calmly. Vanderhing inspected her she had her hair in a bun and her face was wrinkled. She war large glasses that branched out like a stereotypical librarian’s would.

“Hello….”

He quickly replied he

“I’ve been informed that we'll be doing these sessions daily, this will of coarse then be followed by your rec. time in the patient lounge and-“

She stated as she was then cut off

“I-I-I really don't belong here though!!”

“Mr. Vanderhing! I find that when someone insists that they aren't insane, they are in desperate need of mental help!...”

[member="Drogh"], [member="Hare"], [member="Thraxis"], [member="Causstik Rahn"], [member="Inkblot"], [member="Kami Meran"]

Causstik Rahn awoke with a start. He was chained to a wall and a bald man covered in tattoos was sitting on a bunk across from him. The room was small and a toilet was placed right in the open.

"Where am I?" Causstik asked testing his chains as he did so. He wanted nothing more then to kill the man in front of him. He was almost certain this was probably the man who was responsible for his imprisonment.

"Ain't y'u remember? You's in the looney bin! Yer all 6's and 7's they say," The man twirled his finger around the side of his head for emphasis. Then got up and approached Causstik with an empty needle. "I'll be needin' a sample of your blood while the serum's still a little fresh,"

"Fresh? Serum? What are you talking about?"

"Oi! They injected you with a nasty serum, every thought you been thinkin' you been sayin' out loud. Like that bit 'bout killin' me. I didn't put you in here by the way. If they had given you a little more you's woulda been a total zombie. Now hold still, so I can get me sample," The man poked causstik in the arm and withdrew a little bit of his blood.

"Well how the hell do we get out of here?"

"I'm working on that," The man sat on the toilet and took a dump. "WE just gotta wait till they get you outta them chains. I don't think they know the serum's wearing off and when they do. You kill 'em, rip this 'ere toilet of the ground and we crawl our way through shit and piss to freedom,"

"Disgusting,"

"Got a better idea do y'u?"

Lark

Saint of the Damned
Lark smiled politely at Dr. Thompkins as they moved into the psychiatric room. The walls were grey, just like everything else in this place, but Dr. Thompkins spirit seemed to brighten the room up. No guards followed her in, but there were cameras watching every move he made. If he so much as stepped towards Thompkins in a way that could be seen as threatening, guards would bust in and shoot him down. She had him sit down in a chair on one end of a small clear table, facing Thompkins, who sat perhaps three or four feet in front of him. "Good day Lark," she said pleasantly. "How are you doing?"

Lark did a quick mental scan of Thompkins. She was young, perhaps only a few years older than he was. It was possible Lark was her first actual patient. Poor girl, she sure had her work cut out for her. He tried to read her emotions, her face, see if her enthusiasm was real. Whether it is real or a facade didn't matter, Lark would play his own game. "I'll be honest, Ms. Thompkins. I've had much better days than today."

She let out a small laugh. Most people probably thought her laugh was cute. "Honesty is the first key in helping us help you. The sooner we figure out how to help you, the sooner you can get out of here!"

Do you take me for an idiot, Lark wanted to say. No matter how much "rehabilitation" occurs, we won't be released from this place. "Well than, let's get started!" Lark said, trying not to gag.

"That's the spirit!" She ruffled through a few papers in front of her, before taking one out from the bottom of her small stack. "Today I'd just like to ask a few questions, nothing to hard for your first session. Just a little bit about your past..." She drifted off, thinking of how best to phrase her question. "Let's start off right before you were brought in. We got some calls saying that you were behaving strangely, that somebody new to the area was acting suspicious. But when we arrived, you were there, and nothing seemed to be wrong. Witnesses say that it was indeed you who was acting oddly, what was it you were doing?"

He looked away from her, and prepared his act. "Was I acting strangely? I imagine I must have been, to frighten the people around me." He sighed. "I must not have realized that my behavior was so out of the ordinary."

Thompkins smiled, and wrote something down on a piece of paper. "That's alright Lark, I'm here to help. Let's move on! When we brought you in, we had trouble finding out anything about you. You readily told us that your name was Lark, but we could find no records of you anywhere. Is Lark your real name?"

Lark smiled sadly and met her eyes. They were blue, the kind of blue that formed when the sky met the sea at the end of the horizon. "What is a name?" He asked.

"Excuse me?" She responded, somewhat surprised.

"My parents gave me a name, one that, if I'm being truthful, I don't remember. They didn't stick around long after I was born, so I eventually chose a new name. But which do you believe is my real name, Doctor? The one I gave myself, or the one my parents, the ones who brought me into this world gave me?"

"I'd say that the name you gave yourself is your real name."

"But what if I've changed, since then? What if I am no longer the person I was when I gave myself that name? Maybe I was... normal, back then. Should my name not change, even though I am no longer the person that once held that name?"

"I don't know that it should," she responded sweetly. "I think that Lark is a pleasant name to give oneself."

"Lark is not the name that I gave myself. I've since forgotten that one as well. Lark is a name that was given to me by someone else. When I come to think of it, I realize that I have no true name. Perhaps I lost my name along the way. Or maybe, I don't know my name yet, maybe I still need to find it," he said wistfully.

Thompkins finished writing something down, before looking back up at him, smiling as dazzling as ever. "Well Lark, I'd like to tell you that there is nothing outlandish about you, and please remember, I'm here to assist you in anyway that I can.I think that this was a good first session! The guards will escort you back to your cell in a few minutes. Thank you for cooperating!" She gathered her papers eagerly. She stood up to leave, but right before she opened the door, she looked back at Lark. "And if you feel like you lost your name, or haven't figured out where it is... I'd like to help you find it."

"I'd like that too," he said gently.

She smiled, and left. Lark wondered if anyone sensed the tendrils of darkness that were slowly encroaching upon her. The guise of kindness was not uncommon when it came to sociopaths, but Lark had acted well. Even if her kind attitude was a sham, she didn't get a good enough idea of who exactly Lark was. Whether she was acting, as Lark was, or not; it didn't matter. Lark was adaptable. He'd find a way to make his plans work.

[member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Kami Meran"] [member="Herr Vanderhing"] @Drogh @Thraxis @Hare

"Oh crap..." he yelled aloud, slowly walking up to one of the walls, his head arching backwards before smashing it against the padded walls, no effect, no nothing to be made, "Why do I have to get the sane doctor, why don't I got the mad addled doctor with the needles and crap!" he cried, his arms tugging up to not effect its visible distress before the doctor looked back and fourth, a look of stunned confusion rushing over her. "I mean, why does everyone else get the mad man! Why do I get the normal one! Why am I forbidden from getting what I want!" he screamed, a bewildered woman, most would think it too be a blessing, but this was a learning experience for him, he had never gotten to learn from another, he had to pioneer himself in the field.

"Ahem.... if you don't mind...." she trailed on, trying to bring everything back to focus, the snarl disappearing as it was replaced with shock. "I would like to talk about how you got here? Maybe a little about you?" she inquired, slowly her snarl returning, she was hesitant to say the least, a gas mask wrapped around her face, it was clear she had no clue who he was, and assumed that Zeltron equated to some loose-tied boy, something that was anything but the truth.

"I signed up because I was drunk and felt like it would be fun, you should really know this." he retorted, slowly pulling himself up, his eyes dead as he played the little dance they were about to play. "Or did you mean as in why do I think I was accepted in my enrollment?" he continued as he dragged himself along, the heavy chains weighing his every step as he took to the chair that he assumed was meant for him.

Her eyes squinted as her lips pursed, "Yeah, I think you know full well what I was talking about." she snapped at him, before calming down and gathering up her notes, "Now then... In case you haven't realized, this is not some sort of playground. This is a sentence. One to help you get back on track and recondition you into-" a finger at her lips silenced her as she raised a brow, she was use to dealing with the insane, sometimes even the confident but this was looked at her with eyes that said a single thing, You are a joke.

"Don't mistake this. I am letting you do this to me. I want to see what skills you have, so I can learn and then use them for my patients." his eyes growing daunting as he looked down to her, he may have been her height, but there was more then confidence, it was condescension. "Now, let us stop this introductory standard garbage and get into it." he demanded, she, nor even her entire hospital was in any position to start making demands, he looked at it as a learning experience.

Her eyes widened, her mouth lowering slightly at the jaw as she grabbed her paperwork, "Then let us get to work then. Tell me why you are here then since you seem so confident." she snapped, it seemed this one had a bit of a temper.

"A single reason. I am evil." a blatant stare running directly through her, his head tilted to the side ever so slightly. "I am the torturer of the Cartel as well as Justice Shipping, an enforcer of the Jackals and this galaxies worse nightmare." he continued as he wrapped his arms around his chest, am excruciated grunt as the heavy ball and chain rubbed against his sides, "So tell me, what do you want to know?" he said as he lowered his body, holding in a grunt as he looked at her, his own head tilted in defiance of her.

For a split second, there it was, or it wasn't one could never tell the difference between a scared man acting brave, or simply a scared man "Then I can see why you are here. We need to in a way, re-wire you." they said, skipping over who he was, which raised a fire in Thraxis, "Then, we can re introduce you back into civilized society." she said as she met his gaze, a look of control rushing over her as she tried to contain her excitement behind her pursed lips. Slowly his hands rolled over his body, his fingers gripping beneath his shirt as he showed off his chest, in the absolute least seductive way possible, "Sorry, but your Zeltron wilds ain't gonna work on me. The mask and all that." finally smirking, she had finally gotten the upper hand.

Then came the look, his chest and arms fully exposed as she looked over with bewilderment, not seductive, but horror, "Madam, if you could ever break me. I would raise a glass to you with a cheer." his eyes grew wild with excitement, he wanted to see what she had ready.

There was quite a pause, a looking over his chest as she scribbled down the notes, seconds passed to minutes and minutes turned to an hour. Before finally she stopped looking over his body, closing up her book with a hard clap as she looked to him with widened eyes, "Guards, please remove him." her thick accent rang through the room as some guards walked to him, paying little heed to the scars as they manhandled the Zeltron, dragging him back into the dining room.
[member="Lark"] [member="Causstik Rahn"] [member="Kami Meran"]
[member="Herr Vanderhing"] [member="Drogh"] [member="Hare"]

Causstik watched the man pace their cell for some time. He kept muttering nothings to himself and occasionally he would laugh as if at some joke only he knew. Then finally a guard approached.

"Hands," the man placed his hands between the cell doors and then the guard clasped hand cuffs around them. The man withdrew his wrist and sat in the corner. As the guard entered the room he began unchaining Causstik.

"How's dummy today?" He said as if speaking to a baby. He had no clue the serum had worn off. As the guard did so the tattooed man silently approached from behind and jabbed the needle in his neck. The guard shouted in surprise then the shot took effect.

"Bastards were so close to prefecting thier mindcontrol, all they needed was to add a little blood," The man grinned madly at Causstik. "Well command 'em to do somethin', serum will only last an hour and ur blood, so he's only gonna listen to you,"

Causstik held up his chains "Lead me by the chains and take me where I can find more of this serum. I imagine this place has a ventilation system, yes?" He finished with a mad grin.

Drogh

D
Drogh left the office, he could hear distance footstebs at an alarming pace. Yet Drogh took his time, looking down the dark and poorly lit corridor. Others may have felt squased and uncomfortable in this place, but Drogh felt right at home. Reminding him of the tight and dark alleyways that he had grown to fear, and love. He made his way though the corridor, looking past the doors hoping to see the name "control room", yet he saw nothing of the sort. All it was were offcies with different names of mildey important people Drogh suspected. Drogh nearly hit a metalic door before he looked infront of him, with steel gates that would block anything, anything but a lightsaber Drogh thought, before reminding him self he had none. Drogh was taken by surprise as they opended, a man looking down on his datapad, before looking up to see a ghost, both hiestated for a moment, Drogh nor the man dare making a move before the man quickly ran back Drogh chasing after him. He was in some sort of mad control room, a giant computer infront of him with thousands of letters and numbers all passing along the great blue screen at once.

The man reached for his blaster, fired a single shot Drogh pushed him self to the ground, just about avoidng it. The man fired again, once again firing into his leg, Drogh bit his tongue feeling the fire burn into his wound. He was hurt but not wounded enouth to stop fighting. Before the man could fire again Drogh got up putting his gloved hands around his neck, choking him to death. He had not mastered force choke and he wasn't going to risk it failling and Drogh getting killed, besides he oddly perfered choking his foes to death with his bare hands. He was walking with a limp at this point, his leg was in a mad amount of pain, he could barely stand up at all he felt, having to almost drag the leg along the floor towards the control panel. He sat down, grunting softly, pain sinking into him as he tried to relax by sitting down. He looked down at the controls, dozens if not hundreds of buttons, which did what? looked over his shoulder, staring at a datapad, using the force he flung it towards him, it didn't go into his hand rather hitting the screen, falling down to the control panel where he picked it up.

He began to read it, to his luck it was the instructions to this machine, the first thing Drogh did was slam down the 'fire alarm' button'. Hoping this would insight the chaos he needed to execute the plan. Fire alarms rang though the entire ayslum, water began to pour down from the cellings, the entire place began to flash red. This is what Drogh needed.

The Director came and visited all the other Doctors next was Dr. Silmen he opened the door and said calmly "Good evening Mr. Silmen, Harrison.... I hope I am not intruding on your interview, my apologies... I'm just seeing how things are going.... How are you doing so far Mr. Reynolds?" His next stop was Dr. Thompkins. She was just exiting her Interview with her patient "Good evening Ms. Thompkins, how are you doing with your first patient?" He asked with a friendly smile "Very well! We were just getting to know each other!" She kindly replied "That's very good! Have a good evening Ms. Thompkins!.... I'd see your patient but I see your interview is over!" He said as he walked to his next destination. He walked up to the door as Dr. Leland's patient was being dragged out, he nodded his head as if to say hello then walked in "Good evening Mrs. Leland! How goes it with your patient?" She gave the director a cold stare as she was grabbing books "Fine" she hissed back. The Director shook his head "Now, now! You aren't still upset over what we do here are you?" She then slammed her books on her desk "You are a sick man Dr. Cheng!! What you do here! What you allow to happen here! You should be locked up in here with them you madman!!" She spat back. Director Cheng merely rolled his eyes and walked out of the room "Have a good evening Mrs. Leland!" His final destination was to Dr. Peabody her patient still inside, "Hello Ms. Peabody!! How are you today?" She gave him a shrewd look "What do you need Dr. Cheng? I was just in the middle of my interview with Mr. Vanderhing here!" She sternly stated back "I'm merely inspecting things, seeing how the patients are doing!" He said back "How are you today Mr. Vanderhing?" Then the fire alarm was pulled "Oh dear, it appears that there's been a fire!" All the guards and Doctors were scurrying, rounding up the important inmates like cattle, cuffing them, muzzling them, and strapping some on mobile tables. They were running as fast as they could leaving some of the 'less important' patients in their cell. Quickly they darted about in anxiety and annoyance, sending everyone off to the courtyard as firefighter droids were pulling in to inspect

"Let's begin!" She demanded "Do you have any family?"

"I-I-I have a father, mother, an older brother, and a sister... All dead" he replied lying about the fate of two of them.

"Ok, how did they-" she attempted to ask a question but director Cheng soon barged in. They quickly spoke for a moment then the Warden directed his attention towards Vanderhing.

"Clearly, not good if I'm in her!" Vanderhing hissed back answering the question

Following next was a flashing light then the sound of the alarm going off, and finally the sprinklers. Vanderhing was getting soaked and extremely annoyed. Guards then bursted in and cuffed him, dragging him out to the courtyard as every one though a fire was roaring inside. He heard another alarm go off, this being the fire brigade and watched the next sequence of events occur in annoyance.

[member="Drogh"], [member="Causstik Rahn"], [member="Thraxis"], [member="Lark"], [member="Kami Meran"], [member="Hare"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom