Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I'll save all the fancy details and give it to you straight.

If you're looking for a group of mercenaries/bounty hunters to join, look no further. Mainly looking for pilots, but all are welcome. I'm planning for this to be a small, close-knit faction and to branch it out into something bigger.

Scoundrels? Sure. Mercenaries? Most definitely. Mechanics? You betcha. If you're not looking to be a part of all the big mumbo jumbo going on around the galaxy, this is the place for you. We do stuff for cash and cash only, no loyalties.

If you're interested, join here.

tl;dr, startup company for rogues

[member="Myles Vylumnar"]

Valkyrie Squadron already exists in Chaos Cannon and died with the One Sith. I for one would love to see them remain dead.

Love the idea though just perhaps under a different name.

[member="Vengeance"] Didn't realize that. I'll figure something out, thanks for letting me know.

However, although it shares the same name I think that it'll end up completely different. I don't mean to revive any old groups, but if someone has a suggestion for a name I'm all ears. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom