Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Valen

LOTF- 2 Dominions 80/21 posts
May create 2 unique ships with the size of Frigates that have the firepower of a Heavy Cruiser.​
OR​
May Create 1 production ship the size of a Frigate that has the firepower of a regular Cruiser.​
So we have some choices of what we want. They are interesting choices and I like the idea of 2 ships but it is the entire factions decision

Ashin Varanin

Professional Enabler
Much as I would absolutely love to make two unique super-heavy ships like that, I've looked over the Valen dominions and seen an awful lot of effort from an awful lot of people. That has two implications. a) I tend to feel like the reward should be spread out to everyone, and b ) I'd like to hear what you all think.

Really I don't care what you guys do with it. During the Valen event I had to leave because of an emergency. So I didn't really do much in the events. I was hoping that I could do more, but when I got back, almost everybody had already given up on it. so I got almost no where with it.

As long as it helps the Faction stay active, that's all I could care for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom