Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vale Lok Vetuuk of the Corporate Sector

Vale Lok Vetuuk

V
With all the recent wars going on and factions invading factions; I figured I'd create a new character that wasn't centered on war. So I rummaged up an old character that was completed, though not fully in some parts. I hadn't really gotten a chance to use Vale back when I first created the character; then again the faction she had been created for on another site was never really active. Nor was I given the opportunity to get it up and running due to lack of information on the faction; as it was withheld from all members of the site.

I figured that Chaos would be a better home for the character anyways and so I have Vale Lok Vetuuk. Originally slated to be a member of the previously mentioned site's 'Corporate Alliance.' Now shes on Chaos and aimed directly at the Corporate Sector Authority.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom