Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Vader Cultists?

Howdy y'all,

What I'm basically looking for is any dark sider (or light sider if you're up for being converted) who wants to possibly join in on some culty, dark side hijinks. I recently made a dark sider Wookiee which can only really mean a few things. Because of that, I really want to make him into a sort of warrior but I don't want to make him into a traditional Sith. I want to collect various Vader artifacts and create a cult around his embodiment of pain and use that to do some body modifications to enhance physical and force potential. I don't want to start an Empire, this would be like a dark sided gang of marauders and warriors in the Outer Rim which could eventually evolve into something else if it gains enough traction.

Any ranked user would be welcome, even those who can't use the force. I think it'd be awesome if you don't, lots of room for some really cool enhancements and conflicts. Haarvak has enough knowledge to teach you if ya need it!

So what do you say?

Thraztin

T
Hey @Haarvak. Not a force user, but Maiven could definitely be interested in what the dark side has to offer. In Chiss culture, Sky Walkers are people who can use the force to navigate the harsh space of the Unknown Regions, and even in canon the peculiarity of Anakin Skywalker's name interested Thrawn. Maiven would certainly be interested in how one of history's most powerful sith was related to her people through the force, even if she isn't sensitive.

[member="Haarvak"]
I explored the idea of pain and stuff in the dark side more on another site for a character deeply devoted to the darkness (pureblood sith), though I followed more Darth Sion, since he basically just had to give up the ability to refuse death by focusing on his pain.

Salis would probably explore this, the thing is, she cares little for it philosophically. She enjoys fighting, but not necessarily pain, she just tolerates and uses it when necessary. She used to be deeply seeped into the darkside to the point of causing serious paling and scarring of her body just because of how deep she'd gone, she ended up taking a clone body and now, while she uses the darkside, she doesn't push it as far as she once did. She is usually fairly busy though, so she'd only do this in passing if at all.

There is one other possibility. I have three characters I want to work on, A Tusken (currently in the works on other ideas, but if those fail, he'd actually fit here since Tuskens have a thing for torture. Like a big thing.), A twi'lek (yes it is cliche but there's just so much art for it and I can't stand not using art), and a member of a certain species I made called the Vran, this is the most likely one that'd fit so I'll explain.

Vran are from my planet Vran'Ti. They're an extremely religious people with superiority problem, having engineered a force sensitive organ called a Vo so well that it's in every species from then on. The thing is, it doesn't make the person force sensitive. It's more like giving a normal human a force sensive being that is much less intelligent, and telling it to do things. Two normal ways for a Vran to interact with this but I'll just explain his. It can be used to increase physical abilities considerably, and may be used (as is his case as well) to permit some type of telikinesis. However since he'll probably be a force sensitive, his Vo is probably even stronger, and makes his ability to use it skyrocket. Force sensitive Vran are among the more powerful species because of this, and they train them intensely to use it and become leaders. My idea is that this guy was perhaps the child of two Vran who left the planet as mercenaries or doctors (Organic science and melee combatants are two big areas for them outside of their religion), and thus he was not taken into that training. Maybe it was pain that first ignited him using the full extent of his power, which prompted him to investigate pain further. Due to the extremely skilled doctors they have (They have tech that can literally change most organic beings species), he could get the most possible pain out of something without killing it.

However, I'm going to be gone for not quite a week starting like...a few hours from now. So I can't get involved all that soon.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom