Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

#Vacay

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Munin"]

Super Secret Cliffside Apartment

#sekrets

It had been a few weeks since she and Munin had visited the Keep. They'd come back here and she hadn't left him in that short amount of time. He wasn't in a good way. She didn't think he'd be okay alone.

She sat at the kitchen table. Fingers drummed away on her datapad. Click click click. She was still searching for a lead on the Keep. Secretly. There must be something...somewhere. But she was also planning something. #unrelated

Munin might be working on that hot tub still. Seemed like a good way for him to take his mind off things. She made one final click on the datapad then called quietly.

"Munin?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin spun the small wrench around one more time, tightening the bolt into place. He frowned for a moment as he leaned back, making sure that the pipe was properly fit into place before nodding to himself. The hot tub hadn't been too difficult to install, not when he'd had a pair of construction droids move into place. The heating system had been a bit harder though, mostly because he'd elected to hook it into the Apartments heating instead of creating a separate system.

It was complicated, but would also keep the Hot Tub from drawing any sensors or infrared scans to it, a security precaution. Spark had called him paranoid, but...Munin just wanted to make sure this place stayed as safe as it was. He stayed there for a moment, then heard Spark call out. "Coming!"

Munin called back as he slowly pushed himself up.

He grabbed the rag from the side of the hot tub and wiped his hands from the muck that had gathered there, grease and mixed pipe glue. Before heading inside he grabbed the hose from the far side of the wall, dragging it across the pool room and throwing it into the hot tub. The thing would take a few hours to fill, but it would be worth it to see Spark smile.

"What's up?" He sounded happy, though Spark would be able to tell it was a mask.

The last few weeks hadn't been easy on him, and he'd been depressed ever since that night at the Keep. He'd tried to put on a brave face for Spark, but it was clear that just beneath the surface he was still somewhat broken apart.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She looked at Munin as he came in. His smile faltered. Her back was to the massive windows looking out at the cliff. Heights and the technopath didn't exactly mix. Flying was different, though. Especially when she flew herself.

Pale-digits drummed lightly against the surface of the table. "Remember when we talked about taking a vacation to a nice warm world but not-as-hot-as Jakku? Would you..um, be up for something like that?"

Everything hinged on his answer. Shoulders straightened and she held her breath without realizing it. #eeeeep

[member="Spark Finn"]

He wandered over to her, slowly leaning against the table besides her. "Sure."

Huginn had all but taken over their operations for the time being. She had taken the news...much better than he had. It hadn't really been too surprising, mostly because she'd always been the stronger of the two of them. She had offered to come out and see him of course, but he'd told her that someone needed to actually work if their network was too last, something she'd agreed to. They'd talked for what seemed like hours though, something Spark had likely overheard.

"Though I just finished the hot tub." He told her.

"So you have to use that before we go." His hand gently touched her lowerback. "Or else you'll make me feel like a servant."

It was a joke of course, he needed those right now.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Head turned to the side and neck craned a bit as she looked up at him. Hands fumbled quickly to shut the datapad and cover the screen from Munin's blue-eyes. #incasehepeaked

That breath she'd been holding was released and she offered a small smile at Munin's attempt at humor. "You finished it already?" Smile widened. "I was just going to ask about that...," as smoothly as she could, she began inching her datapad closer to herself.

"And pffft. I think we have an equal relationship. You install hot tubs and I get the snacks. Totally fair."

#duh

[member="Spark Finn"]

"I dunno." He said with a shrug.

Munin of course knew what Spark had been doing, he wasn't an idiot. His eyes glanced towards the datapad that she was trying to pull across the table without notice, amusement playing on his lips as he watched her. She was trying to be sneaky, but failing horribly.

"I think I should be getting more out of this." He scooted a bit closer to her. "You should reward me."

He nodded. "I'm very good to you after all."

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Chair screeched loudly across the floor behind her as she stood up suddenly. Fingers tugged the datapad tightly to her chest. Knee banging against the underside of the table, which made her stumble into Munin for balance.

#redcheeks

"Owowow," she hunched over slightly, one hand over her knee while still trying to clutch the datapad, the other hand falling on Munin's shoulder for support. "Reward you?!" She sputtered, still hunched slightly over and still leaning on Munin. "You still have half those coupons left."

[member="Spark Finn"]

His arms immediately wrapped around her, stopping her from falling and breaking yet another datapad. He shook his head, smiling at her as his hands came to settle on her waist.

"This is different!" He told her, making sure she wouldn't fall.

Spark was exceptionally clumsy.

"The Coupons are for other times where I've been good." He told her. "Clearly."

His hands slowly retreated once he was sure she wasn't about to fall on her face.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

#pffft #whengood?!

"Thanks," she said a bit breathlessly as he caught her and she steadied herself. One arm quickly looped behind her back, holding and hiding the datapad there. "Different?"

Lightly freckled face scrunched up. Free hand rose to push wild locks of blonde hair sway from her eyes.

"I dunno. You're rarely good...," she grinned and inched a step back. Then another. Fingers clutched that datapad tightly. She'd just booked an all-expenses paid trip and she didn't want the surprise to be ruined.

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Rarely?" Munin repeated, aghast.

She backed away, but he struck before she could get too far.

His arms shot out like viper, quickly and suddenly wrapping around her before she even had a second to breath or react. Munin grabbed Spark, pulling her off her feet and against him, half picking her up and scooping her into the air.

"RARELY?!" He repeated as he swung her up and around. "How dare you!"

With one quick swoop he rushed towards the large sofa in the living room.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Eeeeeep!" She squealed as he pulled her off her feet, a big grin on her face. Glasses immediately went lopsided. Bare-feet kicked the air. Datapad slipped further from her fingers but she managed to hang on as her arm was half pinned by the way Munin snatched her up.

"Heyheyhey," body flopped against his with every bounding step.

#notfair

Neck craned around to try and see where they were going but all she saw were those giant windows.

"Hey!" She yelped again then whispered. "Rarely."

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Not rarely!" Munin said as he tossed her forward.

Spark went flopping onto the huge sofa, bouncing on the over-fluffed cushions for a second before Munin jump on top of her. The datapad that she had been holding bounced slightly, jumping to the end of the couch while Munin leaned in.

His lips pressed against the skin of her stomach, and then a second later he let out a puff of air.

They very serious, and very stern, Information broker blew a loud raspberry against his girlfriends skin, his fingers poking her sides at the same time to tickle her.

"Always!" He told her between breaths. "Admit it!"

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Heeeeeey," she snorted as his lips tickled her. #raspberry #lolwut #dork

She squirmed and bit back giggles as his fingers poked into her sides and ribs. The screen of the datapad at the end of the couch came out of hibernation-mode as it bounced down. If Munin looked he'd see there was a little cottage in a resort village that was rented on Bal'demnic.

Spark's pale skin flushed redder and redder as she laughed harder. Glasses were definitely barely hanging on at this point and Munin seemed blurry around the edges. "Never," she yelped between a fit of giggles and swatted his tickling hands away as best she could, wiggling beneath him.

#wiggles

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin didn't let up his assault.

His fingers gently pressed into her sides, his lips pushed against her stomach. "Admit it!"

Voice echoed throughout the apartment.

He of course didn't really care about what she had planned, or rather, he knew that she wouldn't have done anything that would upset him. In his mind there was no reason to check, because everything that she had done these past few weeks had been for him. She wouldn't stop that trend now.

His lips pressed against her stomach, but this time in a simple, soft kiss.

"I'm the best." He told her as his chin came to a rest on her stomach.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Pffft," she sputtered, stomach shaking even as Munin's chin resting there. Hand came up to adjust the glasses on her face. #infocus A loud exhale escaped her lips as she finally got herself under control.

"You're okay, I guess," thin-lips twitched into a smile. "Sooo," leg twitched beneath his weight, converse-sneaker digging lightly into his side. "I-uh, booked a few day's vacation. But the location is a surprise. Think you can pack and be ready to go by tonight?"

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Probably." Munin always traveled light anyway.

Generally when he went on trips he took a single backpack and got whatever clothes he would need most at the place he would be staying. Doing that saved quite a bit of time, and since money was never a problem there wasn't an issue there. It helped that most of the time he stayed somewhere fancy, something that would allow him to simply order the clothes he needed with a tailor.

He doubted that would be the case here.

"I'll make sure the ship is fueled." Munin slowly rose from the couch. "How far are we going?"

It mattered if he was going to fuel up the vessel.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

Cheeks were still flushed and she lay a moment longer on the couch a bit stunned. She blinked and looked up at Munin. She blinked again and finally stirred, sitting up and swinging her legs over the couch, planting both feet on solid ground.

Noticing the activated screen of the datapad, she lunged to turn it off, then stood, running a hand through frazzled strands of blonde-locks. #thankstoMunin

"Actually. I was thinking we could take my ship. The Flying Nuna?" She'd brought it here at some point. It might be a little riskier because it was more of a well-known ship but she was confident that she had enough scrambling codes to throw-off any scanner and there was enough cloaking on the ship to fill up the planet of Tattooine.

[member="Spark Finn"]

He shrugged. It didn't really matter all that much which ship they took. His own vessel had an ID scrambler that allowed it to cycle through different tags, but if Spark wanted to take her ship then that was perfectly fine with him. Of the two of them she was generally the one that was more worried about being found out, what with her name and face actually being on several bounty boards. Munin didn't have any such concerns, nobody really knowing who he was.

Munin and Huginn hid in plain sight so to speak. "Sure."

He told her.

"Though that means you'll have to do the fueling." He smiled. "and pack, and get in the hot tub still."

He wasn't dropping that.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Yeah but will the hot tub even be ready by then?" Blue eyes beneath glass lenses narrowed at him. "Aaaand you can still fuel up my ship. Fill her up. That's all you need to know. You may be an information broker but I'm onto you."

Finger playfully waggled at him as she stepped around his side.

#lipsaresealed

"I'm already packed. So, I guess that means I just have to change. Too bad you'll be too busy to join me." She laughed and darted into her room.

[member="Spark Finn"]

"It's heating up now!" He called after her as she zipped off. The Hot Tub would be heating up rather quickly, though the water level obviously had to go all the way up first. He frowned for a moment, glancing back before slowly looking at the door that lead to the hangar. Eventually he shrugged, deciding that it was easier just to follow the madness that was his girlfriend than argue against the decision she had made.

Within a few moments Munin hooked the fuel line to Spark's ship, sealing it in place and locking it before turning on his heel. The automated system would fuel the ship and then disengage the hose, meaning that he had enough time to pack.

"Ready yet?" He called to her as he poked his head into the pool room, yanking the hose free of the hot tub as he saw the water filled nearly to the very brim. "I've put a lot of work into this!"

Munin said as he wandered into his own room, obviously still kidding.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom