Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Species Uystraoan Royal Hops

Status
Not open for further replies.

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
04948679069eddeb3b4269efe3300a3e.jpg
All I did was change the color​

Name: Uystraoan Royal Hops
Designation: Non-Sentient
Homeworld: Uystrao I, Uystrao II
Language: None
Average height of adults: 7m
Skin color: Dark Purple for ripe hops, Light Purple for unripe hops
Breathes: Converts CO2 to O2
Strengths:
  • Hardy and resilient
  • Grows back annually
  • Extremely flavorful
Weaknesses:
  • Susceptible to pests
  • Requires a large amount of overhead room
  • Requires constant maintenance
Distinctions: The Uystraoan Royal Hops are easily identifiable due to their purple hues and full bodied taste. They are also known for requiring constant care and attention.
Average Lifespan: 10-20 years
Estimated Population: Substantial
Diet: Soil based nutrients, water.
Communication: N/A
Culture: N/A
Technology level: N/A
General behavior: N/A
History:

One of the few plants native to the Uystrao System, no one really knows how exactly it spread to both planets. No records exist explaining any reasoning, but occasionally refer to its existence on both planets around the time dedicated agriculture appeared.

While the plant is called the "Royal" Hops, neither Uystraoan planet has any history with any form of Monarchy. It is believed that the name stems from the deep purple color, often believed to be associated with royalty on many worlds.

Regardless of the namesake, the plant is renowned for its full bodied taste when used in the brewing process. The planet is hardy and returns annually, but is susceptible to pests and requires constant maintenance to keep the plants healthy. Those who grow the Royal Hops are required to give the very tall plant plenty of growing room or risk a stunted crop.

Notable Player-Characters: N/A
Intent: I'm building the Uystraoan Biospheres from scratch. Also, this submission allows breweries to have more IC options to create IC products and gives more flavor (forgive the pun) to the original planet submission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom