Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Using up vacation time

Kat hadn't been use to staying somewhere that wasn't her own place for more than a night or two, there had been plenty of flings and one night stands but this had been an actual week with Allyson. It had been great, amazing and she was seeing how the previous drunken encounters hadn't satisfied her in ways that the week had. After the week, Kat had been wondering how things had stood with Allyson since she saw Allyson with another Echani on Eshan. It had been Jyoti Nooran and from what Kat could tell it was an old flame and there was still some interest coming from Allyson but, did that mean Allyson only ever wanted something casual from Kat till something better, someone who had better mentality than Kat? Or was Allyson just making her way through the Echani people and Kat was just a notch on the bedpost. Kat was possibly just overthinking all of this and it wasn't doing her any good since she knew that what she was experiencing with Allyson right now was great and losing that would be terrible. But clarifying what this was should be a priority Kat figured, at least to get Rose off her back.

Typing out a quick message to Allyson to meet up with her, she kept things vague because she wasn't sure that she wanted to discuss things with Allyson yet. Instead, she was hoping to learn some skills to just be more helpful on mission with Allyson if they did end up working together more. Which would be great since it would help Kat figure out what she wanted to do as a Force User. She sent an address to meet up, it was vacant apartment that Kat had brought on a random world and she was working on it to make a base of operations for herself with a weapon cache and armour collection. Currently it was empty bar the essentials for living, so it would be a great place to meet and discuss things or do some training. Of course, part of her wanted to spar with Allyson, just so that both of them would get a better understanding of each other if Allyson would get that.

She arrived wearing a t-shirt that she took from Allyson's collection and then her own ripped jeans. Stretching her limbs and she wandered around the basically empty place and ensured it was clean for when Allyson arrived.

Allyson Locke Allyson Locke

The week she had spent with Kat Decoria Kat Decoria was something she hadn’t done in a while. Typically, her escapades were a day or so, but only one other would stay like this. While remarkable, it naturally ended in a sharp exchange of words. They both knew how to stab at the jugular, and Allyson would find herself hurt for a few days - then back on her feet. She feared relationships, committing, but it was easy with her. They both weren’t in the mood for that commitment hiding behind a guard.

Kat could have been different; the Echani had been the second person Allyson allowed to catch a glimpse behind the guard. Small cracks into the softness of the Corellian, rare sights that Allyson made sure to bury. She had been gentle and attentive, but at the end - it was a fleeting moment.

While Kat was thinking about the encounter, Allyson was enjoying a day off. She had rearranged her apartment and found herself curled up on the stiff couch reading. She hadn’t expected the Echani to reach out, but when she did, Allyson looked at the message and chewed on the inside of her cheek. Maybe she shouldn’t have done what she did with the girl. She was well aware of the emotions of the younger woman, but she still did what she did. Allyson pinched the bridge of her nose, “She kissed me; I didn’t do anything.” She reassured herself and then quickly messaged the girl back, letting her know she’ll be there.

Sighing, Allyson stripped off the loose tank-top and sweats, another day off interrupted.

---

Allyson arrived at the apartment and noticed that the door had been left slightly open. Raising an eyebrow, her instincts told her something had to be wrong, but she stopped herself from pulling a weapon. A hand rested gently on the door as she slowly pushed it open and watched as the Echani girl cleaned up the empty living space.

The apartment reminded the Corellian of the safehouses she had established around the galaxy. It had minimal equipment and was a liveable space while trying to keep a low profile. While examining, Allyson had to hold back a small chuckle. Kat seemed to have helped herself to the Spy’s wardrobe. She would have expected the girl to snatch one of her more treasured articles of clothing, like her leather jacket or the one she kept from Arisa Yune. Those held memories for the woman and, in a sense, was a piece of her. Allyson leaned against an adjacent wall by the doorway, hands finding their way into her pants pockets. “I see you decided on a souvenir, Kat,” Allyson spoke, laughing lightly.

“So what can I do for you? Miss me already?” Her tone was flirtatious as she continued to grin at the Echani. It would have been a lie if Allyson hadn’t wanted to venture down that road again with the girl. Kat was fun and scratched an itch for the broken Corellian.

Kat's hair was in a messy bun while she was cleaning, she had left the door unlocked so that Allyson could enter when she arrived since the Echani was unsure how quickly she would arrive to the location. She was bent over and cleaning a particularly tough stain, regretting not hiring a cleaner when she brought the place since she knew the previous owners had trashed it before moving out. She was letting grunt as she put her strength into the cleaning process, hoping to clear away the stain when she heard Allyson call out to her. "Ally....! Offtttt!" Kat turned suddenly to face Allyson and spun a little too hard and landed on her bum, groaning to herself. She hadn't the time to clean herself up and look good, and now she looked like a klutz in front of Allyson. Why could she not get a break and act like a cool person?!

Looking down at the t-shirt, she realised she was still wearing one of Allyson's. It was tighter on Kat and more form fitting than it had been on Allyson but it still smelled of the Corellian and was a reminder of their week together, which was all Kat wanted. Something more clearly Allyson's would have attracted attention that they had slept together and Allyson was usually the private type so Kat didn't think the spy would want that information out there. Kat smiled a little shyly as she looked over to the Corellian then noticed the jeans, she recognised those jeans, "Waaaait... Aren't those my jeans?" Kat asked with a coy smile on her lips.

Lifting herself up onto her feet and looked over to Allyson, she did miss the fun with Allyson but she had to remember why she invited Allyson here, it wasn't just a booty call. Kat had a reason to get in contact. "Well, maybe though I figured that you might still be fawning over Master Nooran..." Her words were a little barbed but she made her body language and tone playful and teasing, seeing Allyson with someone else not long after the time they spent together was hurtful. Especially seeing it was Allyson trying to start something. Kat poked her tongue out at Allyson to show she didn't mean much, part of her wanted to start a big fight or discussion over it but she was also enjoying the flirting and attention Allyson was giving her right now.

"Well, you can keep it; it looks better on you anyway. Like I'm keeping these, definitely my style." Allyson winked and fully expected the banter to continue playfully like this. There was no other indication that there was something else bothering her.

Kat Decoria Kat Decoria didn't let on until her sharp and oddly playful words struck Allyson in the jugular. She had seen more than Allyson had expected at the Echani Solstice celebration. Allyson had gone with Jyoti and her family. It came with the opportunity to spend time alone with the former Grandmaster was too tempting to the Corellian.

While Allyson didn't owe Kat any sort of explanation, she still gave the girl a nod and shrugged. "Kat." She started, her tone changing from the flirtatious lyrical sound she had just moments before. Now suddenly sounding a little more serious. "You know Jyoti, and I go back a long time. She's one of my oldest friends - someone who knows me better than myself." Another shrug and Allyson's discomfort showing on her brow, "Anyways, Jyoti's married; she has been for a while. We're just friends, old friends - if I'm friendly with her, that's why. She's part of my past, and she'll always be around."

Allyson was reasonably sure most knew that they were old flames; those close to the pair had quickly figured it out. Time changes people, and choices were made despite not everyone involved agreeing with them. Allyson's face showed she didn't want to discuss the matter anymore. Jyoti, in the grand scheme of things, was a touchy subject for the woman.

"So is that why you called me? To get me face to face so you can try and playfully scold me, Kat?" Allyson wasn't amused, and a part of her regretted letting herself give into the Echani's advancements. She bit her tongue, not wanting to lean into her frustration with having given in to the summons of the younger woman. Maybe she wasn't mature enough to handle what had happened between them? Maybe Allyson didn't fully understand the crush that Kat always had on her? Whatever it was, Allyson wasn't in the mood for the games.

This was definitely not a booty call.

Looking down, Kat let a small blush leak onto her cheeks as Allyson complimented her on the t-shirt and smirked when Allyson said she was keeping her jeans. Kat couldn't deny that she wore them well, though there were few, if any, outfits that Allyson could not pull off. For one example, the dress she wore on Eshan was a knockout. It seemed that her attempts at being subtle about the Eshan solstice celebrations and seeing Allyson around Jyoti had not gone down well with the Corellian. In fact, Allyson was very upset by the whole matter, Kat could see the change instantly in the way she went from a flirty, playful stance into something more serious. This had certainly changed the atmosphere in the room and the tension was high as Kat stood her ground and listened to what Allyson had to say.

"I know how close you two are, and I know that you say that right now you are both just friends. However, I saw you at the party, I saw you." Kat stated in a firm tone, emphasising that it was the body language that betrayed Allyson, "you weren't holding yourself as someone talking to a close friend, you wanted more from her. You wanted to sleep with her, a married woman with a family. Which is never a smart move." Kat had nearly lost an eye due to a husband being less than pleased to find Kat sharing his bed with his wife instead of himself. "I don't appreciate you trying to lie to me about that. I have a rough idea of what this is. I was getting ready to leave that first night, you asked me to stay longer." Kat pointed out as she held her ground, feeling her anger coming to the surface.

"I am not bringing you here saying that we need to put some sort of commitment on this, not what I am looking for and I know it isn't what you want either. However, the way you held yourself around Jyoti, the way you acted around her. It was the way I would act and hold myself around you, wanting you even though you weren't necessarily interested. So, be friends with her but figure out if you want something more than friendship first, because it was clear that night, you did. It isn't on the past for you, at least not from what I can see." Kat said in a softer tone, trying to reach out and help her friend. "I didn't bring you here to scold you, I'm not a child. But yeah, wasn't great seeing you around another woman so quickly after we spent that week together however, I got over it." Part of her wanted to say that Allyson deserved to be with someone more put together than Kat but she wasn't ready to say it aloud, she didn't want to push Allyson away especially when she knew this wasn't going to last.

Sighing, "look, I brought you here oroginally to help me get better with stealth. So that, you know, I can be more useful for you on missions. Last time wasn't ideal and I know I can be better." Kat admitted, "also, yeah. Might have been a bit of a booty call too if I am going to be 100% honest..." confessing with a slight blush.

Last edited:
Kat Decoria Kat Decoria continued, and Allyson felt the tension rise in her shoulders. She knew the quiet emotions she felt for her friend were wrong, but they were hard to push down even after all this time. They had both moved on, and Allyson loved others, but no matter, Jyoti still held a piece of the Corellian. Green eyes rested on Kat as the girl finished her lecture. "I'm not trying to start anything with Jyoti. It finished a long time ago. There's nothing more than friendship." She took a deep breath and held it to calm herself the best she could and then finished. "I can be myself around her - that's what you saw. Me, being myself - for once. I told you - she knows me better than I know myself. So give me a break."

Allyson raised her eyebrow at the Echani; she sounded like a spoiled child seeing her new toy being played with by someone else. A scoff, then a laugh as Allyson shook her head. "Do you hear yourself?" She asked pointedly to the younger girl. "Seriously? You and I, we're a fling, a good time. You chased me." Fingers pinched the bridge of her nose, Allyson regretted following this path. She had lost herself looking for a sense of peace from someone that had wanted her for that moment.

"You are a child. You're acting like a child. Kat, I can't give you what you really want from me." She caught herself before her voice raised. Kat was young and found herself involved with someone broken beyond belief. "You say you're over it, but are you really? If you were over it, you wouldn't have called me here and opened up by telling me that you saw me at an event with someone I cared about. Be honest - if you're really upset, tell me you're upset."

Shaking her head, Allyson pushed off the wall she was leaning on and began to make her way towards the door. "And then after all of it, you ask me for training and a booty call, make up your mind, kid - I'm either something you screw when you're bored after a mission or nothing at all, and we just work together."

Allyson stopped at the door and paused, "I can't do anything more than that, and you have to accept that."

This was not how she thought things would go, though part of her should have expected it and she should have known that Allyson would not appreciate Kat calling her out on her behaviour around Jyoti. Kat wanted to just drop the whole issue, apologise and just move on but she was just hearing her sister's voice in her head and knew she had to keep going with this issue. It wasn't just a friendship, no part of Allyson's body language suggested all she wanted was friendship. "No, you can lie to yourself all you want about your feelings to Jyoti but what I saw was not friendship. Your body language spoke of wanting to sleep with her, of wanting rekindle the fire between you two. Maybe you want to just be friends now, but when it was just the two of you, a part of you wanted more." Kat stated in a honest tone, she normally wouldn't tell a person what their body language spoke to her since few understood how Echani truly spoke but she was trying to make a point with Allyson and couldn't help bring it up.

Growling as Allyson calls her a child and feeling herself clenching her fists to avoid letting her temper take over, "No. You wanted me to kiss you, to chase you. Every interaction we have had lately there has been flirtatious undertones from you. And I tried moving on from you, seeing you as a crush that wasn't interested me after you came to my blind date and told me that I was too young." It had happened years ago, but Kat remembered kissing Allyson in the cockpit of her ship. It had been the first time she kissed and pursued another woman after coming out as being a lesbian and not just bisexual, it had been crushing to be rejected and she had been a little confused since everything leading up to that moment had been flirty and enjoyable but she accepted that. However, being here, hearing Allyson just state it was one sided. That frustrated the Echani.

"I doubt you even know what I really want from you." Kat's voice was a little raised but nothing too loud, her emotions were spilling out since she was not going to let Allyson make completely wrong assessments about Kat. "I am happy to just have this casual thing, I am not looking to be the one that forces the great Allyson Locke to finally settle down. However, I am just asking that you be honest with me and ending what we have BEFORE you start chasing someone else to date, or spend the rest of your life with." Kat was trying to set boundaries that would avoid the most heartbreak since she didn't want to end up suddenly dropped because Allyson found someone who could help her in ways Kat knew she couldn't, due to having similar feelings it seemed.

"I'm not upset that you were with someone else at the Eshan festival. It surprised and got me a little jealous at first because it hadn't been long after the week together but, I moved on, better than you seemed to have moved on with Jyoti." The last comment was unfair and barbed but she was too angry at Allyson constantly calling her a child to hold back now, "I am upset now because you are determined to call me a child, demean me and act like this is a more one sided attraction than it actually is." Kat growled as she stepped closer to Allyson, not having the Corellian leave before this is sorted. "I did not ask for it, I just said that this was not the original purpose of calling you. I was telling you that I called you here to train and have fun so don't twist my words Allyson."

"Why do you think I want more? Why do you think I can do offer more?" Kat stated coldly, she was standing very close to Allyson, she breathed in deeply. "I am content with this being a fling, I only ever saw this being a fling."

Last edited:
Allyson paused and listened; she was prepared to leave and just write this off as another notch in her bedpost. Instead, she chose to listen. Exasperated, Allyson ran her hand through her dark hair, fidgeting and fighting an urge that would stop the painful conversation. She knew she still harbored feelings for Jyoti. They were feelings that she would never get rid of, and no one would ever be able to erase them from her heart. Jyoti was something more to the Corellian - something that was branded on her soul.

It was hard to hide it, and she appreciated that Jyoti tended to ignore it. The woman was married, and there was no getting around it. In the end, their lives weren't meant to be one. Shaking her head, Allyson nodded. "I'm sorry," she apologized, knowing that she was in the wrong for calling Kat a child.

"As I said, Jyoti is someone I can be myself with, so I am flirtatious with her, I'm calm, and I feel safe. Yes, I care about her more than I should - but I know it's not going anywhere, I don't actively pursue her - I respect her marriage." Shrugging, Allyson smirked, "But that respect doesn't mean I can't flirt with my oldest and dearest friend."

She wanted to avoid the questions that Kat had presented her. It was apparent that the Echani didn't have the best image of herself, and it was showing. Kat was vulnerable, and Allyson recognized bits of herself in her paramour. The sound of leather shifting as Allyson stepped towards Kat. Hands found a place gently along Kat's jaw as they guided her forward. No words were exchanged, except the kiss, one as passionate as the one they shared on Kril'Dor.

Allyson pulled away and smiled; a viridescent eye stared into a mirrored pair. "Why? Because you're a talented and a gorgeous woman Kat Decoria Kat Decoria . You're smart, clever, and anyone who doesn't see that is a damn fool." Allyson whispered with a grin. A hand caressed carefully down the Echani's curve, slipping to the small of her back, pulling her closer. Leaning closer again, Allyson let her breathe caress the Echani's ear as she spoke. "I promise you, the attraction is far from one-sided."

Hearing Allyson apologise threw Kat off, she had not expected the Corellian to apologise for what she had said. Kat had been so use to being called kid or child by Allyson that she didn't think the Corellian wanted to admit that she was an adult and that there was an attraction between them. Kat had been prepared to continue the argument and the anger to keeping getting raised but things seemed to shift in a very different direction, instead Allyson started talking, started communicating with Kat on a level that she didn't before today. Apparently there was some sense in what Rose had told Kat in having this conversation. It wasn't unlocking all the secrets Allyson had, Kat never expected she would do that and wasn't sure if anyone could do that since Allyson had to keep some for her job as a Shadow. Having something though, some insight on Allyson and her thoughts and feelings towards Jyoti had made Kat realise that Allyson knew there was nothing going to happen with Jyoti.

"I'm sorry too. I just wanted to make sure that this had boundaries so that neither of us gets hurt because long term casual flings can get messy." Kat was mostly doing this for herself, she knew that if she allowed herself that she would fall for Allyson Locke hard and fast, instead she wanted to protect herself and just enjoy this for what it was. A small comfort in a dangerous and dark galaxy. "Okay, well, I don't mind either of us flirting with others or being with other women, or men in your case, as long as we are honest about it." Kat wanted to talk some more ground rules but Allyson cut her off and kissed her, it was an amazing kiss that drove all thoughts she had away and just placed a hand on the wall to maintain her balance.

The compliments caused Kat to blush, she hadn't thought herself that attractive, her movements were stuttering to most Echani and she wasn't anywhere as graceful and as soft in her frame and features as her sister. Her sister had been the one to garner the most attention, though Kat could argue majority of the attention that Rose got was from people that Kat herself would never date. However, she felt she was just wasn't a true Echani, that she wasn't good enough to date due to her limitations and disability. "Nah, I'm nowhere good looking as the other Echani, they move so much better than I do. They can express their beauty like a million times better." Kat said awkwardly, trying downplay things and try to retain some calm as she feels Allyson caressing her body.

"The same could be said for you, you deserve someone who is there for you, looks after you and treats you as the amazing person that you are. I mean you blew me away the first time we met." Kat admitted as she let her fingers slide up and down her arm, "oh, I am glad to hear that. Then you can help me test out the bed here." Giving Allyson a wink, as she tries to lead the Corellian to the bedroom.

Allyson listened; she could understand why Kat felt the way she did. Echani had a reputation; they were a warring people with a beautiful culture. Their means of communication was through physical touch, namely combat. It was a way to speak intimately without words. Allyson had learned Echani Combat; she knew how the people were and how they connected. It was something she would always admire and, in a sense, be jealous of it. She knew Echani were able to build stronger connections with each other than with outsiders. It would always be a barrier for her to forever overcome.

"Hey, don't talk about yourself like that. You're just as Echani as any other Echani." Allyson started; her voice was still hushed. "You can use Technomancy to force the legs. You got to do some stuff that no one else can do. Just takes a bit more practice - at the end of the day, it's well worth it." She smiled as a hand-pulled Kat, keeping her close. Even if this was just a physical thing for them, the least she could do is ensure that Kat knew that at this moment, there was no one else besides her.

Leaning closer, Allyson let her lips caress the curve of the Echani's neck. A part of her enjoyed being gentle with the younger woman, teaching her to appreciate herself and showing her what she was worthy of. It was a selfish endeavor, but Allyson continued. "Oh, don't worry yourself with matters of the heart when it comes to me." She stopped herself from continuing. Her thoughts retreated to her younger self and the love she had shared - one that knew no bounds. She had that great love, the one that was told in the holofilms, but she had ruined it.

"I don't think so, Kat Decoria Kat Decoria ." Allyson jested, as she didn't follow the Echani as the woman moved out of her grasp. She leaned against the wall once more, her arms crossed and a grin on her face. "You called me here for specific training - not for ah let's call it conditioning - cardio, endurance." She waved her hand, "So what exactly are you wanting to learn? It must be something pretty important if you called me out all this way instead of just coming to my place."

Allyson shrugged, "Or was this really to just get me into bed? I'm flattered either way."

When Allyson called Kat as Echani as the others, part of her wanted to point out that she would never fight like Jyoti, like her sister and that she would always move too slow, a little too inaccurate. Her movements would be more similar to an outsider who learned Echani fighting than a natural Echani. But Allyson mentioned using the Force while moving her legs, Kat shook her head firmly, "Echani aren't allowed to use the Force when fighting. Echani combat is all about the art, the form itself. Using outside influences is not allowed." It had never crossed her mind to try it, she could but then she would be cheating and it would be deeply wrong for a future partner to bond with Kat through cheating. If Kat ever wanted a future partner. "No, its fine. I understand that my language will never be the prettiest and I am more likely to bond with someone who isn't Echani than someone who is." She wasn't too hurt by that fact, it was something she learnt to understand from a child. It was something that others repeatedly told her, whether as a caution or jeeringly as a way to hurt her.

Allyson knew exactly how to show Kat appreciation and wipe away the fears in the young Echani, the pull into intimacy and the kiss to the neck sent tingles down Kat's spine and a heated flush to her pale cheeks, the normally pale Echani had some pink to her complexion as she felt the strong desire to be with Allyson. Kat knew Allyson had a reputation for being a flirt, hell, she had seen Allyson being flirty at the Echani festival so there was a small doubt in her mind that Allyson was only giving attention to Kat. It would be too much for Kat to believe it was just Kat that the Corellian was being intimate with. However, it didn't matter, right now all that mattered was the fact it was just the two of them and Kat wanted to share that moment for as long as she could. So, when Allyson refused to follow, Kat was surprised and clearly a little disappointed. Training! Ugh, why did she mention training! There were other thoughts running through Kat's mind, ones very different to training.

"Endurance? I was able to keep up with you for that week we share. Think my endurance is very fine." Kat teased with a smirk on her face as she just admired the way Allyson leaned against the wall, it was hard to keep the desire to drag her into bedroom at bay. Just picture a cold shower, refreshing and taking away the desires. Cold shower time. "Well, this place has a dojo and some equipment, kind of a safe house deal that I am trying to build. Also, last time I was at your place, training and work were last thing on either of our minds." Kat quipped gently, "If you want to talk training, then I want to be more useful in the field. If you want to do more missions together, then I need to be able to keep up, keep stealthy and be useful. Last time, I felt really out of place, currently I have been focused on being supportive through the Force, healing, Battle Meditation and such, but missions you do, I need some extra skills."

"We can also do some combat stuff, show you some Echani combat if you wanted to know..." Kat couldn't help but offer, she wanted to see if there could be a chance or if this would only ever be a physical thing. Perhaps gain a better understanding of Allyson.

Allyson smirked, seeing how easily Kat Decoria Kat Decoria melted at her touch, it was a fun game, and the Corellian was good at it. She let the girl go, allowing her to focus on what they originally were summoned to do. Kat was curious, they had done a mission together, and she was invested in becoming better. Never before now did Allyson see Kat as being someone to be interested in shadow work.

Stepping away, Allyson rubbed the back of her neck and thought quietly. As much as she enjoyed having Kat on mission with her, she wondered about the girl's safety. Several missions had Allyson going deep into territory that only had one of two outcomes. Either Allyson died, or she came out with the information. There was no in-between.

"Well, you proved yourself my last mission; I wouldn't have made it out without you." Allyson smiled; she was right - Kat had proved herself on the mission, and maybe if she was trained to be more stealthy, they would have caught their target. Patting the girl on the shoulder, Allyson shifted from lover to teacher - reestablishing their former relationship.

"Okay then, we can do some sparring; it's been a while since I fought a real Echani." She grinned, Jyoti had taught her the Echani martial arts, but it had been some time since she actually got to use it. "Are you wanting to spar with me to see how compatible we are?" Allyson grinned as she teased the younger girl. She knew how seriously Kat took the old traditions even though she didn't think of herself as Echani enough.

"Let's go, and you can show me what you got - but don't be upset when you find yourself flat on your back." She winked and waited to be taken to the sparring room.

Kat was sure what it was, but when Allyson shifted from her teasing the Echani stance to a more teacherly one, something deep in Kat shifted and she felt like a younger version of herself inside Kat got all excited about being taught by Allyson Locke. Perhaps it was due to the fact that she never really had a stable teacher as a Jedi, or perhaps that it was a chance to learn from someone she respected, whatever the reason, she felt like the 18 year old with Allyson in that cockpit learning Mechu-deru. Which had been exciting and a chance to learn the power she had hassled Allyson to learn for ages but it was also bittersweet where she attempted to kiss Allyson and got pushed away, told that she had been too young for it to go anywhere between them. It had been tough to appreciate that back then, especially since it was Kat making the move and first time she had done so since fully coming out as gay.

However, Kat had the chance to learn again and this time things were different. It would be interesting just to be a bit more stealthy and useful on missions, Kat felt that no matter where this went and assumed it would only really end at some point, she would remain friends with Allyson, hopefully good friends at that. Which was all the more important reason to be trained in these things, so that Allyson knew no matter what the trouble there was always someone looking out for her.

She smiled politely, not fully believing that Allyson wouldn't have figured something out if she hadn't been there, "well, I want to make sure that you have someone you can rely on when going on dangerous missions. Sharing the risks and maybe someone who plans a little more ahead than you do." Kat teased with a slight poke of her tongue, it was true that Kat was quite a bit detail oriented whereas she knew Allyson was someone who planned on the fly, which worked for Allyson. But Kat thought there were cons to always planning that way and not trying to do some planning beforehand. Skilled Echani could plan way wars would end before they had even started, forethought had been something deeply distilled into her.

"Oh! You have fought an Echani before, that's cool!" Kat was surprised at what Allyson knew about Echani culture, while the Corellian had shown interest and was friends with Jyoti, it didn't mean that much initially to Kat since she had friends over the years and few of them had shown interest in the way Kat fought or the significance of what it meant to Kat and the Echani. It was refreshing to see someone understand it better, though only the palest of blushes appeared when Allyson teased about it being them seeing if they were compatible, since there was some truth to that but it wasn't all she had wanted. It was a chance to read and understand Allyson in the Echani way, gain knowledge about Allyson in a way that couldn't be said.

"Not to see if we are compatible. Believe we found that out during the week we spent together." Kat attempted to joke back, with a smirk on her face as she guided Allyson to a well equipped sparring room, designed in a very traditional Echani style. As Kat entered, she likely looked the most Echani she had ever while in the room. The confidence in victory from Allyson was intoxicating and allowed her to relax a little, this was a sparring match, the first one between them. It wouldn't mean much, Kat kept telling herself, Echani who wanted to pursue relationships fought several times, this was just a sparring match for fun. "So confident you will win, huh? How about the loser has to pay for drinks all evening? There's a nice bar not too far from where we can check out, had my eye on some quite expensive Corellian whisky, price meant I never tried it but if you will be paying for it then that will likely make it all the nicer." Grin appeared on her face as she attempted some trash talk before the start of the fight, adopting the Echani fighting stance her brothers showed her.

Allyson laughed; she felt comfortable with Kat Decoria Kat Decoria . The Echani was someone that had seen different sides of her yet still didn’t know everything about her. Kat had grown since the annoying little teenager that was banging down her door. It was an excellent turnaround, but Allyson tried really hard not to remember that she had seen Kat grow up. The thought made her eyebrow twitch as she remembered now their age difference. Allyson quickly shook it off, remembering that Kat came after her - it was her choice and her determination.

“Ah, I have a feeling no matter what, I’m going to be the one buying.” Allyson reached out and ruffled the top of Kat’s head teasingly as they entered the sparring room. It was hard not to see her at times as the young woman she was - someone who needed guidance and teaching. Outside of training, when they were alone, it was easier to see Kat as a woman who deserved to feel like a grown-up. Allyson wrinkled her nose; it was an annoying thought process.

Allyson smirked as she leaned forward, “Eh, I’ll treat you to whatever you want tonight, kid.” She stole a kiss, and as she leaned back, she kicked her leg, looking to sweep the Echani off her feet. She figured Kat would be more balanced than most with the aid of her cybernetics, but it was an excellent start to the spar.

“Keep up.”

The ruffling of her hair was not great, it was something her dad had done when she was little. Was that how Allyson would see her? Just some kid? Was this why it wouldn't work past something casual? Kat hadn't been in Allyson's position so she wasn't sure how it felt to be older than someone and seeing them grow over the best part of a decade. Hopefully, the more time they spent together, the better chance that Allyson would see her as an adult who wanted to better her skills in order to help Allyson. It would mean that they could spend time together on missions, perhaps even develop deeper connections. She didn't want to trap Allyson into a relationship, she just wanted to show Allyson that there was someone who cared for her deeply no matter what.

Kat had to keep telling herself that she was just wanting something casual, that this spar wouldn't be anything more than just a spar. She breathed out slowly and then felt her breath taken when Allyson kissed her. Trying to keep her cool, she didn't let the kiss or the annoyance of being called kid take a hold on her, instead she let them wash over and away. Closing her eyes, she thought about how she wanted to approach this match, no matter how much she said it didn't matter. Allyson knew what fighting between Echani meant and she couldn't hide that away, even if she thought it was stupid tradition, it was one she often sort out. She didn't say much, just a smirk on her face, she wanted to say another joke but her fight mode kicked in and a seriousness came over her. No matter how much she fought herself, sparring matter, it revealed things about herself that she could never simply say.

As the kick to the leg came, Kat let her songsteel legs take the blow, there was little her legs could not handle and that was Kat being super cautious. She had only damaged her legs/lost control of her lower limbs a couple of times but each one had a significant impact on her, scaring her to her core. So, she spent years collecting and building legs to avoid such a case happening again. Her stance was similar to a boxer's, it was the opposite style of her fighting but she wanted to try deceiving Allyson into thinking she fought one way when in actuality she fought in a very fluid manner. Her punches came out hard and fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom