Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved NPC Urko Incendiary Troops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Name: Urko Incendiary Troops
Intent: Provide Ke'Cholo with a mercenary unit to deploy in upcoming battles, specifically the upcoming rebellion.
Affiliation: The main Urko tribe, employed under Ke'Cholo
Availability: Uncommon
Quality: B
Type: Flamethrowers
Strength: 85, all Urko.
Description: Ke'Cholo, a man of many contacts, friendships, and ties, visited the warchief of the Urko tribe on Kashyyyk. Calling in a few favors, and passing along several credits, the chief agreed to loan his troops to Ke'Cholo in order to be employed under the Duros. These troops are not rabble, but are certainly top of the line. They are equipped with a very primitive flamethrower. This device is attached to a barrel of some variety, attached to the soldiers back. This is a glaring weakness, but provides them with tons of ammunition. They are also equipped with goggles to protect their eyes. Some chose to take a side arm, like a slugthrower pistol, and all are given a machete or knife. These troops usually clear enemy infested areas like, towns, bases, plains, and even forests.

Plenty of ammo: The barrel houses multiple gallons of napalm.

Brutal weapon: This weapon causes severe burns to the target, giving them a long and painful death. This particular weapon can decrease moral due to it's prolonged death.

Brutal to terrain: A company of these guys can clear a small forest in a matter of minutes.

Well trained: These guys have been in services for a while.

Not scared: Scaring one of these guys would be like trying to scare a rancor.

Glaring weakness: A few good shots to that drum and napalm will engulf the wearer, providing a long and horrible death.

Slow: Having a couple gallons of liquid on your back can slow you down.

Poor range: This weapon simply doesn't compare to a blaster.

Unpredictable: A flamethrower can catch anything nearby on fire, even friendlies.

Links: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/83073-urko/

Do you have a link from wookie or otherwise that would show what these flamethrowers look like? And could I get a estimate of the range of one? I know they are primitive and that's fine. Even a can of hairspray and a lighter can be a flamethrower. So, I can work with that. Just would like a range and some idea of what they look like, please.

Also being an A unit, it's going to require a development thread. 10 posts should do given what you have here. With other writers or without, either works and is entirely up to you.

[member="KeCholo"]

Coryth Elaris said:
Do you have a link from wookie or otherwise that would show what these flamethrowers look like? And could I get a estimate of the range of one? I know they are primitive and that's fine. Even a can of hairspray and a lighter can be a flamethrower. So, I can work with that. Just would like a range and some idea of what they look like, please.
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTyAzF3M8Ev_QA7OSfljkIw1wUg4KXMAq_S7UlE6N-_lFJ9ZKMKIA

Coryth Elaris said:
Also being an A unit, it's going to require a development thread. 10 posts should do given what you have here. With other writers or without, either works and is entirely up to you.
Dropped to B

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom