Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Urak

Urak

Umbra Bellator|Sith Assassin
Name: Urak
Faction: One Sith
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 6'0
Weight: 180
Hair: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin: Pale
Force Sensitive: Yes
Kills: None
Ship: Yes (un-named)
Tools: Hand-Blaster,2 Lightsabers, Force,Smoke/Flash Grenades, Climbing Tools,illusion tools, Dark'Chyld(gift from a sith lord, NOT NPC)
Bounties Collected: None
Lightsaber Forms:Vaapad/Juyo(Adept) Djem-So(Adept) Soresu(Adept) Jar'kai(beginner)
Special Force Ability : Force Invisibility/Art of Small (Learned from another Sith in my Hide and Seek thread), Force Rage.
Force Abilities : Force Sense, Push, Pull, Shock, Levitation.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strengths and Weaknesses
+Quick
+Good with Lightsabers(especially if its a saber-staff)
+Stealthy
+Illusion
+Force
-Doesn't know when to flee
-Arrogant
-hard time with trust
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance: Cloaked in Black robes and a hood that covers the contents of my face so you cant see inside. Has a grey utility belt where i keep my tools such as my two lightsabers, smoke and flash grenades,Blaster,throwing vibro-knives and a climbing tool. Also has the Red sith logo on my right shoulder.

Backstory - Urak, and his brother Atrace were discarded by their parents at a young age. They usually got into trouble, which they always looked out for eachother. Which led both of them to make a pact with eachother to protect each other from any foe. One day Urak and Atrace got into a fight which they could not win, and as the enemy they were fighting slashed his vibrosword at Urak, who was not able to evade in time--Atrace jumped in the way saving Urak but injuring him severely--messing up Atrace's vision and hearing on the side he was hit. During the fight, Urak was able to get retrieve the launch codes for a ship and they were able to escape. This ship was the ship they used on their smuggling runs because they were poor. During the last smuggling run that he and Atrace did, they came across a battle cruiser belonging to The One Sith. The cruiser boarded them despite their efforts and found out that he and Atrace were force-sensitive. The sith then recruited them into The One Sith, as they would have been killed if they refused.

Roleplays: THE WRONG SIDE OF HEAVEN REPUBLIC INVASION OF ALDERAAN

Alderaan Invasion Rewards

The Reckoning [Invasion of Empress Teta: Mandalorians vs One Sith]

Hide and Seek

Jar'kai and Hand to Hand Training

Home Sweet Home(Mass Training on Korriban)

Not the heros the city needs, but the villains it deserves (Skirmish on Chazwa)

We Could Be Immortals(Training from his Teacher)

The One Sith Dominion of Lialic

The Dark Hunt (Hunting the Terentatek)

No Light(Open RP)

Urak said:
Name: Urak
Faction: One Sith
Species: Human
Sex: Male
Height: 5'12
Weight: 210
Hair: Dark Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Skin: Light Tan
Force Sensitive: Yes
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Strengths: Fast, Quick Reflexes, Strong
Weakness: Nervous in head-on combat
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Appearance: Cloaked in Black robes and a hood that covers the contents of my face so you cant see inside

Backstory - Look at Atrace's character creation to know my backstory (we are brothers in this)
you forgot a lot

Hey man! Looking good so far. Let me fill you in on some stuff!

First, your strengths are the same. Fast and quick reflexes can be kind of put into one category. So really you should just have his strength and fast reflexes.

Second, your weaknesses are lacking. A required two weaknesses are needed from the start. So far, you only have one. And even at that, this weakness is what I like to call, a throw away. It's a weakness than can be minimized or even taken away by having training to get rid of that. Think of a skinny guy bing weak physically, and then four months later being ripped and having a well toned body through hard work and dedication of strengthening himself. That is a throw away weakness. What you need is something more permanent. Like say for my character, he is know for being a rather reckless person. Not caring about the consequences of his actions. And as such, this can get him in big trouble. This weakness is not done physically and can be changed over the course of a few RPs, but a mental aptitude that will take years to take away because it is a mental weakness. Mental things take years to fix, even if they can be fixed. So think of something like that.

Appearance is fine, but maybe flesh it out a little more. Be descriptive! It helps more than you know.

Backstory is what sets up the RPs for your character. What I like to do sometimes is write my backstory in first person view (I did this because of that) instead of third person view (He did this because of that) so tue reader can feel as though they are in the story themselves. Just a thought. And even if it is the same story, you still need to post it so others don't have to go looking for his brother's character sheet.

If you have any more questions, ideas, problems, or you simply want help or just to talk. PM me and I can do that for ya.

Good luck, and cheers!

[member="Urak"],

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom