Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uprooted

“Thank you, I will give it to him.” Keira said casually as she took the datapad from the officer dressed in a standard dark charcoal gray and black Imperial uniform. The young man who probably just made officer turns and head back down the stairs.

Keira, a Kiffar woman in her mid twenties dressed in a lavish knee length black and gold trimmed skirt and matching fitted top that was made with a somewhat plunged cut. The most unique physical characteristics where the clan marking on her forehead and the vivid green emerald eyes. The Kiffar reaches up with her free hand to adjust her long brown hair pushing it behind her ear as she walks towards the elevator across the lobby room as her heeled calf high boots clank slightly against the dark brown marble floor. The beautiful entry room was constructed with various tones of polished marble and large windows along the sides that allowed the bright warm sunlight to cast in.

After a few minutes, she pushes the button to summon the elevator and steps inside as she heads up to the top floor.

Upon the Watts Cruiser, Darth Naefus looked out of the viewports in his private chambers. He heard the turbolift and the familiar presence of one of the people in his service coming up the turbolift. He was only wearing his black robes and he waited for the doors to the turbolift opening before she turned around to look at Keira Dax. The Kiffar.

She was a beautiful woman no doubt. Naefus didn't allow those who were unappealing in his service and he made sure they served him willingly, after he eventually 'broke them in' in whatever way was necessary.

"Keira Dax. What is it?" He asked when he looked at the data pad in her hands.

@[member="Keira"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]
The Kiffar woman lower her head in a bow then steps forwards towards Naefas. Keira had been within the Sith's service for the past few months but she still felt a sense of fear and nervousness when she was near him. "Lt. Gorvin dropped this off for you." she said quietly then extended her hand slowly towards the Sith once she was close enough. Keira's eyes eyes looked around slowly still amazed by the private chambers. They where by far larger and more extravagant then anything she had ever seen on Kiffex.

He took the data pad and he watched her reactions when he scrolled through the data pad quite quickly. And then his eyes snapped up to look at her. She had been in his service for a few months, but he didn't know her story. And everybody had a story. "How did you come to become a slave, Keira?" He asked, and he turned around and looked out the viewport again with the data pad. If she did try to strike him, she would be dealt with simply, he was after all a Sith Lord and would sense her before any attacks even begun.

@[member="Keira"]

Keira watched Naefas silently as he moved towards the view port. He was the only Sith she had ever met so far in her life and much of his ways where still a mystery to her. "I was taken by raiding party that attacked my clan." she said simply then took a few steps closer then stopped. The Kiffar's eyes moved up looking through the view port a little from her position as she wondered if Darth Naefas was looking at anything in particular but ends up focusing on her master quickly.

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He continued to look out the viewport almost wondering. "And you are from Kiffu or Kiffex?" He had been made aware of everything about her. Or as much that could be said without speaking to her personally. "What did you do on your planet?" He asked again.

@[member="Keira"]

Keira swallows slowly as she pondered if the Sith already knew or if he was actually asking. "I am from Kiffex. I was a leader of our defensive warriors." Keira responded then stepped forwards a few times as she watched him.
@[member="Darth Naefas"]

He was quiet for a while. "How devoted are you to me?" He asked once the question came to mind. "And do not attempt to lie. I will know." He said. And he turned around to look at her. His yellow eyes staring into her own, and he watched her without blinking as if to aide her in not lying.

She was quite close in fact, he could only wonder if she had a sense of fear.

@[member="Keira"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Keira's lips pressed together as she forced herself from trembling. she had the Sith Master stare st her in this same manner once before and it was just as difficult as it was nw. Fear and panick began to grow and rush over her. In the matter of minutes she came yo her senses and calmed herind enough to answer her master's questions.

"I'll do whatever you want." Keira said knowing there wasn't any point in resisting, it would only get herself killed.

He said nothing. Instead, he repeated his question. "I asked you a question. That was not the answer I was looking for." He said, anger flashing across his face for a moment before he smiled warmly at her, as if to encourage her to answer him truthfully. "Go on, tell me." He said, speaking softly.

@[member="Keira"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]
Forces herself not to take a step back as he blinks while Darth Naefas flashes with a display of anger then swallows slowly as she keeps herself from not showing too much fear. "I..I don't understand. I'll do whatever you want..that's how devoted I am." The Kiffar's eyes widen as she looked down away from the Sith master and then closes her eyes.

"You do not have to be afraid, girl. I may be your Master, but I am not the animal you think I am." He reached forwards, taking her face in his hand, and he turned it from side to side as if he were inspecting something. "How would you like to be free? To not be kept as a slave, but rather...As my assistant?" He continued to cup her face in his hand. He was not unkind, maybe he was, but he needed to get something, and kindness would be the means to the end.

@[member="Keira"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]
Keira trembled a little as Naefas took a hold of her face then nods slowly. "Assistant? What do you mean?" she asked him as her mind pondered it over. It sounds better than slave but he could be referring to anything at this point. As Naefas turns her face side to side, her eyes closed concealing the vividly bright emerald green eyes.

He let go of her face and nodded his head somewhat. "Someone to accompany me...Take notes for me." He said as his nose flared. He didn't know why he was doing that, explaining what an assistant was. "You are practically an assistant to me now. Except you are a slave. Instead, you will be an assistant in all things. Name and appearance." He said as he looked her in the eyes.

"Should you choose to accept." He added in after as if she wouldn't understand.

@[member="Keira"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Keira gave a small smile for the first time and asked. "Do I have a choice?" she turns a little and looks out through the view port while still remaining in front of the With master. "I'll... assist... you in whatever you need." The Kiffar woman said in a calmer tone then swallowed again before looking back at him.

He glanced at the expression on her face before bringing his gaze up to her own. "You do have a choice." He said calmly, and he took her arm and led her through another door to bring her into his private chambers. They weren't going to be interrupted for a few hours, only she had the right out of all of his servants to enter and leave his private office anyway. She was the middle person when it came to delivering and giving out orders when he wasn't capable of doing so. Or when his apprentices were busy.

He led her to the bed to where they would be for the next few hours.

@[member="Keira"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

It was later in the evening that Keira opens her eyes and stares up at ceiling of the bed room. Keira rolls over to her side under the sheets to look at the With lord as he sleeps. A faint sigh escapes from between her lips then she lays back down facing him still. The bedroom's viewport shined in a small trace of light as the ships position changed allowing a little bit of the nearest star's light to shine in.

His eyes may have been closed, but he was very much awake. He quite enjoyed the few hours of activities they had just partook in and he opened up his eyes to glance to look at the Kiffar woman on his side. Propping himself up on his arm so that he was on his side while he looked at her asked, "you enjoyed it, did you not?" The words were said lightly, and his hand wrapped around the small of her back and he laid his head back down, still open and watching her.

"We are heading for Belkadan."

@[member="Keira"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Keira opens her eyes as she stared back at her master. The ivory white face of the Kiffar woman was still flushed a bit. It was odd... she thought of how a few hours ago she was trembling in fear of her Master and now she felt as if she had surrendered herself completely to his controlling.

Keira places her flat palm against the defined chest of Naefas and slides closer against him. The green eyes shined up towards his yellow eyes. "As long as you where pleased by it."

He leaned into her and pressed his lips onto hers softly. "My door is always open to my assistant." He said with a grin, and he let himself fall back down onto the bed for a few more minutes.

The evenings antics were over now. He was a Sith Lord, and he had plans for the Dark Lord that he served. His naked form slid out from underneath the sheets and soon he had fresh robes on over his crimson skin. He left his armour behind this time, he wouldn't be harmed while he was upon his own ship.

He knew Keira would be exiting behind him in a few moments, or minutes. It didn't bother him and he walked to the turbolift with his hands clasped behind him. The door to the lift opened up and he waited, if she wasn't there within the next three seconds the door would close and she would be forced to wait for the next one. And then she would have to find her way to the bridge.

@[member="Keira"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom