Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uprooted

@[member="Darth Naefas"]
Keira slides between the two closing turbolift doors on her heels and almost falls over. The woman's short skirt and top where somewhat messy and uneven as she had to put them on quickly in order to catch up with her Master.

"What is this planet we're visiting?" she asked as she stopped and stood up straight besides Darth Naefas as the lift shook then headed up towards its programmed destination. The lights dimmed slightly as the front control lights blinked while it worked.

He grabbed her arm and pulled her to him before she fell to stabilize her. "Fix yourself up." He said with a side glance to her. He had a persona to keep up, and if she thought he was going to change just for the fact they slept together she was wrong. Besides, he couldn't have her looking the way she did. Her hair, nor her appearance was in the perfect order that it had been in when they had laid in the nude.

And to add on to that fact, the messiness of her appearance only urged him to return to his private chambers and continue where they left off. Though he didn't, there was work to do and they were nearly upon the Bridge. "My base of operations." He said in response to her question. There was going to be some time until they actually deployed their people to begin working however. But he still needed to deliver orders before that happened. "Do not speak of what we have done" He said just as the lift door opened and he walked out onto his Bridge.

@[member="Keira"]

@[member="Darth Naefas"]

Keira begins to straighten up her outfit and tie her hair back as the turbo lift approched the destination. The Kiffar turns and looks at the With as he gave her direction. "Of course not Master, not a word." he told her then looked off towards her left as the doors slid open.

When he was upon the Bridge he walked as close to the viewport as he dared before looking behind him to look at Keira, he expected her to have followed him and he said in inquiry, "I hope you're prepared to note this down." He said calmly, though he spoke in a way that she wouldn't escape punishment if she wasn't. He didn't even bother to check if she did indeed have a data pad to use.

"Belkadan will be my base of operations to watch on the Fel Imperium. Their actions and to perform reconnaissance easier. Plus, it's as far as I dare to go from Korriban." He said with a nod of his head as if confirming his secret desires. "For now." He finished, and he clasped his hands behind him again.

"Keira, send word to the transports and shuttles to deploy." He said, still not even laying an eye upon her.

@[member="Keira"]

keira hurries out from the turbolift and stops a few feet behind the Sith master. As he began to speak, she slides a small datapad out and begins to type quickly. "At once." She said then bowed turning And walking over towards the nearest officer to give him the order to prep the shuttle. The Kiffar's eyes shifted back to watch the Site lord while he stared out thought a view port. @[member="Darth Naefas"]

@[member="Keira"]

Darth Naefas glanced to his side to look upon his servant, and he turned completely to look at her. "You will be overseeing the construction with me." He said and he was already walking to the turbolift as it opened up for him, and he waited for her to enter before it started to go down again to get to the hangar bay. They were going to go down to the planet of Belkadan and find a place to decide where to build their stronghold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom