Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Updating Clan information

Guys!
This thread needs some updating. I've noticed bits on the member list that don't quite add up to the clan information thread.

So please, if you're a member of a clan that requires information, please post there. Also, if your character is not a clan leader but there isn't any options, feel free to submit an NPC leader name to be used.

Also, if you've been using a clan that isn't in that thread, please PM me the necessary info so the list can be updated. Otherwise, by next week, non-exist clans will be removed from the member list and those members will be listed as claness unless I'm informed of another choice.

Lets keep updated records!

[member="Aarrki "][member="Aisling"] [member="Alexis Ravensclaw"] [member="Apollymi Djo"] [member="Aston Jacobs"] [member="Avo"] [member="Balaya Praelior"] [member="Cassia Edric"] [member="Cennika Hawk"] [member="Daedel"] [member="Donovan Baldor"] [member="Draven"] [member="Edison Bulkhead"] [member="Elayne Hawk"] [member="EnIece Cavataio"] [member="Gorenoth"] [member="Isley Verd"] [member="IxChell Kai"] [member="Jenson Koraz"] [member="Kadesh Tiamat"] [member="Keiko Cavataio"] [member="Kiandra Kinases"] [member="Kiyala Demont"] [member="Lao Tzu"] [member="Lavania"] [member="Lord Ajihad"] [member="Minerva Vessia"] [member="Mythos"] [member="Namarii"] [member="Nonadul"] [member="Nova"] [member="Pai Ling"] @Perla Pirio [member="Rain"] [member="Reine Bisset"] [member="Reine Raan"] [member="Revy Khai"] [member="Salaza"] [member="Samuel Malkloc"] [member="Scarlet Ghost"] [member="TiCira D'Arr Hawk"] [member="Token Waters"] [member="Voda Fah"] [member="Xander Lok"] [member="Zane "]

If there's more people in a clan that needs updating, eg. Nightbrothers, if you identify yourselves as members of the same clan, work together to appoint your leader (NPC possible if no one meets the criteria, which means spellweaver or elder) and give me some information to put into the thread).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom