Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

UPCOMING INVASION INFO - Please Read

Status
Not open for further replies.
We are currently in negotiations on terms for the One Sith's invasion of Kashyyyk. This invasion takes precedence over the proposed invasion of Prakith as the terms for Kashyyyk were submitted first along the proper lines.

As it seems a large number of members want to run a counter-invasion on Prakith, we will also be negotiating for this to run simultaneously. The OS has the choice to either accept or decline a simultaneous invasion. If they decline, then it will take place after Kashyyyk has finished.

This may take a few days, but I will post more information as it becomes available and official and I will try to expedite the process for our resident seals/puffins/arctic water creatures.

I am leading the negotiations while Kiskla is on LOA. If you have questions, concerns, suggestions or ideas for the invasions please put them here or PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom