Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up for some dying

Lord Vemrich

L
Hello friends of Chaos!

I am looking for someone, preferably a Jedi or light sided force user to combat with in a thread or two.

I currently have too many subs for me to manage, so I am going to start killing them off. Obviously, not as good as George R.R. Martin does, but still.

I am searching for someone who would be willing to build up a story and then at the conclusion, they can slay me. Of course, such a person would have my permission to get the kill.

But I do want to give this character a decent send off, so no quick and easy death here.

Let me know if you are interested. I will also entertain offers from Sith and really any other relatively strong characters.

Lord Vemrich
Hm, I can see some characters of mine that coupd end up in this situation. Though nkt nearly as many as for most threads.

Kovhorn Kovhorn is the first that fits the situation. He already despises the sith and would basically kill them at any turn. He’s a mando and his armor is a bit heavier and harder to get past than typical, giving him more chances to use heavy weaponry. He does have ysalimir in remote control containers called Mandalorian Companions (not his invention), but we can coordinate how and if those get used, and a ship that’s good for sneaking around. He has fought a lord before but they didn’t finish the fight (we kept writing, but the sith escaped on a ship, I don’t remember if it was a legitimate retreat or if he was needed elsewhere. But he’d already damaged Kovhorns jetpack so he couldn’t chase him)

Walker Walker might work. He’s an alchemist and is completely nuts, he can also get obsessive about things. This wouldn’t produce necessarily the same drama, as he doesn’t have a preexisting hatred for the sith. And he probably wouldn’t feel anything more than temporary triumph at the end. He’s kind of meant specifically to be a villain. Perhaps Vemrich destroyed something he was working on, maybe Walker wants something Vemrech has or took, or maybe they got into a squabble and Walker never let it go.

Salis Salis is situation dependent. She’s probably more dangerous than either of the previous two (though no alchemy or species making like Walker) but she’s quite strong and skilled in the force. She loves violence but she is careful about things, and would try not to endanger the Zwiehander Unions relations or anything. However if Vemrich attacked or captured her daughter Neli Neli then she would definitely go at him regardless.

the only other one I currently have that would end up in long term offensive conflict (and is a genuine danger to a lord) is Rocho Rocho . However for him it would be rather impersonal, he’s just a mercenary and a hunter but is a trained force user. He doesn’t really care for or against sith for the most part. He is however fairly dangerous, and has a considerable skill with force awareness and enhanced physicals. His combative skill is also fairly high. And while he doesn’t command a fleet, he does have a droid carrier if you wanted to get that involved.

if none of this works that’s perfectly fine. These are all fairly specific that require specific circumstances to create a long term conflict that would result in death.

Lord Vemrich I’ll take you up on the offer. In the New Sith Order you must kill a Sith Lord to attain the position and as Letifer was robbed of the chance by the higher ups as his master was killed this would be an opportunity to raise him to Sith Lord. He’s mostly acted as Sora Mohc Sora Mohc in his guide as a SIA member but has led numerous assassin missions etc and is a growing force in the NSO.

Lord Vemrich

L
Salis Salis

I think those are all good options. I think the only one I would be really into doing would be with Kovhorn Kovhorn . However, I would prefer Vemrich to fall to a force user. But that could still a possibility.

Lord Letifer Lord Letifer

That could work possibly. I believe that Vemrich could be a Sith Lord looking to add Letifer to his power base. Maybe, he underestimates him or something that could maybe cause his downfall.

Alana Sunrider Alana Sunrider

Falling to a Jedi Knight or Master would be the primary option, but maybe you could duel with another of my Sith. Alania Mardova or my main Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal .

Overall, these are all pretty good choices

Salis Salis

I think those are all good options. I think the only one I would be really into doing would be with Kovhorn Kovhorn . However, I would prefer Vemrich to fall to a force user. But that could still a possibility.

That could work possibly. I believe that Vemrich could be a Sith Lord looking to add Letifer to his power base. Maybe, he underestimates him or something that could maybe cause his downfall.

Falling to a Jedi Knight or Master would be the primary option, but maybe you could duel with another of my Sith. Alania Mardova or my main Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal .

Overall, these are all pretty good choices

I wouldn’t put it past Letifer to pretend he’s interested in joining Vemrich. He’s staunchly NSO so he’s been out here helping purge members of the old Sith like TSE and SE. If you are up for it yeah I think it’d be great story, especially for Vemrich. A tale of hubris in the end getting the best of him.

Lord Vemrich

L

I think that could be a great ending. But, I would also like to include and introduce my main Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal to Letifer, as I think they could both become allies, given that they have similar interests and both strive to become powerful Sith Lords

I actually think that a duel between you and either Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal or Alania Mardova could be perfect.

I am also gonna be killing off a Jedi of mine, Himalia Tavers and a traitorous former Sith-Imperial Officer, Commodore Curtis Rheardon Commodore Curtis Rheardon as well

I think that could be a great ending. But, I would also like to include and introduce my main Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal to Letifer, as I think they could both become allies, given that they have similar interests and both strive to become powerful Sith Lords

I actually think that a duel between you and either Kesran Opadal Kesran Opadal or Alania Mardova could be perfect.

I am also gonna be killing off a Jedi of mine, Himalia Tavers and a traitorous former Sith-Imperial Officer, Commodore Curtis Rheardon Commodore Curtis Rheardon as well

That sounds good! As long as you don’t mind Letifer try recruiting your Sith main into the New Sith Order. He’d offer transport to Exegol where they all dwell, currently in the big battle on Coruscant, NSO is attacking the New Jedi Order temple. I’d hop on there if you wanted too, great chance to jump in what’s gonna be a huggge thread.

Lord Vemrich

L

Well I think that Kesran would want to join the NSO, since his last two masters abandoned him and the TSE. Perhaps we could do two threads. One where Letifer meets Kesran and recruits him into the NSO. Then another where Letifer begins Vemrich's downfall.

Salis Salis

I think i have what I need for Vemrich. But Kovhorn could certainly be a backup.

This could be interesting, Persephone is prone to making deals with mortals that end in servitude, or death. If this doesn't jump off, or pan out I'd be honored to have Persephone engage in an RP of this caliber. She could teach him loads about the Force, but will eventually veer away from the teachings of the Jedi, or Sith; having her own breed of Force Techniques to share with him. Perhaps he could eventually find out more than she wants him too, or she senses he is like most Sith, and thinks he may be able to go from the one who desires power, to the one who wields it.

Even in death, there could be some play there as well. Though, as it seems you've got a good bit of options here as is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom