Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up and running

Yaaaay!! The night sister should be with us as well, I'm going to try and start recruiting minor factions to join us as well so we can build up and burn the galaxy. Our first target is the protectorate. And after that I'm thinking if we have enough people we try and urn the rest of the galaxy

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] should we start a rally call for like role play or something? I mean we could take the opportunity to try and get us all together to discuss what we will be doing, or maybe a unique mission to start us out?

Well there is one thing that we could do, on the planet Belgaroth it's filled with destroyed tech and things of that nature. There are old war droids we can grab and help use as an invading army. We can all meet there and stuff

@[member="High Prophet Dredge"] alright sounds good, we can help to rebuild the droids... might make for a funny post so that we can mis match droid parts and such lol!

Seguidor Oculto de la Verdad
I have joined. My name is Arcturus, and I am dead. I never planned on being a permanent thing, but perhaps with some of the help Vong Shaping, some new vong tech, and some dash of force mysticism we can bring Arcturus back to life.

Well since myself and onyx might be the only ones in this faction that can teach the apprentices we might end up being pretty busy here soon, that is if onyx really did join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom