Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Up and running

Nyxie

【夢狐】
I can sell-by-proxy weapons, vehicles and small captal ships, up to limited production.

I can also do something else...

Like "permanently borrow" Republic tech and a few former-Dominion ships. I don't even need a crew.
(biiiiig ships)

All I ask in return, upon success, is to be a lord(lady) in this brave new galaxy we are carving. Oh, and Vong armor that symbiotically lives in my flesh.

All shall be granted Lady Kottos, I thank you for your support in our cause. You are as generous as you are beautiful *bows slightly* @[member="Ayña Kottos"]

@[member="Arcturus Procyon"] If you need anything I can always try to bring you back through the power of the gods.

Zek. Vinear

Z
I won't be bringing Sin in this but hey guys I have a small tribe of npc of tuskens. Ill gladly be a leader of foot soldiers. Power is all I crave. and leadership of any kind.

Btw you were thinking my thought. I wanted to start a yuuzhan vong faction. hahahahahahahahahah ;) good play. hahahahah anyways yayyyy where do I go where am I needed yada yada ya

Don't worry. All will be revealed soon enough. After our thread that officially introduces the faction, and after we get a few more members, we can start working.

@Zek. Vinear

EDIT1: Why won't it let me @mention you?!?? :(

Matreya

Like @[member="Ayña Kottos"], I to offer my products. I have few ships made, but mostly my products include weapons and armor. However, I can always make new ones for our cause.

Matreya

Have some? Then RP with a company representative (I own J.A.C an armor/weapon/droid/ship company that's tier 4) purchasing said ship. I can aid on that end if you like

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom