Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unstable Mining and Dining [Invite]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Sheila and Sheva were moving, the mines were still and interesting place and they flew through another series while dividing the men and Sheila stabbed him. Her small blade finding the gaps in his armor as it pierced through to go into his artery as his leg buckled. His helmet coming off with a pale face while he leaned against a wall. Sheila fluttering over him while she stood on his nose looking over the mans face while his eyes were flicking back and forth between them. A smirk on her face while she and Sheva stabbed him in the eyes and were flying off to try and find their benefactor here who was paying them. Sheila let her energy show when she approached one of the ships there with her sister to try and meet the one who hired Zreame and Kay. He was important as it were and important people usually mean they needed to behave and be awesome. Their sabers going into their belts as Sheila spoke a small golden orb hovering in the air over one of the soldiers who was there. "Hey listen." A look upon them before heading off when one tried to swat at her and her sister jammed her saber into the firing chamber that he yelped from the pain. He dropped the gun and she stood there for a moment then was going off while one grabbed a helmet and caught Sheva with it as he held it to his armored chest.

The morning came and I sat, working on my third cup of caf going through paperwork. Anything to keep my mind busy right now. It felt odd, being like this, but it was the way of things. I had not felt this way before, but I would adjust, I would be alright in the end. Besides, things had gone well. Moments later one of the guards came over the comm-channel with an update. “Sir, I have a thing here. What should I do with it?” He asked. I rolled my eyes, how was I supposed to answer that without knowing what it was. Sometimes, incompetence is aggravating, but it did pull my attention away from, well her. “What kind of thing? You know what, just bring it to me.” I said making it easy on the guard. This way I could just look at what he was talking about and make a decision then.

The first Harvester was almost complete. Its massive frame preparing to begin moving towards the mining site and its power generator coming online. The warm up process would take a while, and once it was finished, I would take command of the beast myself, and command it to enact my will on this planet. I would master this planet’s surface and scour holes in its crust, from the surface of the highest mountain to the mantle.

[member="Sheila"]

Emberlene's Daughter, The Jedi Generalist
"We have taken the mine." There was a look from Doreen to Matsu as the researcher came out of cover and was looking at the prototype armor... It was proving far superior then she had thought it would be working as she rubbed her hands together. They had the stuff to help out Draco and might be able to turn this into a contract with him for Sasori because... they made suits of armor for jedi in a temple and Armatech knew better ways to make armors and weapons that could do that. A look on her face as she watched Matsu activate the repulsors of the armor and blast into the air as she was flying towards the main ship to meet with [member="Draco Vereen"] and get him the report. She lost sight of Matsu and was running as her shoes bindings broke and she stumbled falling over and slicing her cheek as she was going. A cloth against her face until she got close to Matsu who turned to look at her bringing her visor up and her hand as she spoke. "You are hurt, sit down." Doreen did while she was looking at the master and gave a nod of her head sitting there while she felt the hand over the skin working to heal it and mend the wound.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Sheila was looking at the helmet with Sheva in it as the guard who had her and was taking her was talking and being insulted by her. The small As-Aki could hear her sister in the thing as it glowed brightly red from her anger. She didn't know where they were going while her attention was divided and Sheila charged at him grabbing he mans ear as he looked towards her and she put her hands on her hips while still trying to run as Sheva was trying to stab his hand and get him to drop the helmet. She took her blade out and he looked at her and then was running to get to the safety of Draco and his men as Sheva looked upon them and spoke with a glare. "You are going to give me my sister back and then I am not going to stab you in the face as punishment." There was a few looks between them as they were pointing her towards the man who was bringing Sheva to Draco and Sheila followed quickly as a cherry red ball of energy while she used the force to enhance her strength and smacked one of the guards making him flip for a moment until her flopped on the ground.

The mining operation was going well, even if I couldn’t be bothered with the details anymore. This project had simply become a distraction, something holding my attention until I could get to Nar Shaddaa. It made me hate this project some, that it could tear me away from my desires for any length of time. Even still I had made a promise, a couple of promises now, regarding this project, and I had to finish it. I hadn’t slept for a few days now, and so I was weary and now, given my emotional state, I was rather short tempered. When the guards had called and given me the description of ‘I found a Thing’ I had snapped at him some, not necessarily undeserved, but certainly not necessary.

When the guard rushed in carrying a small red ball of energy, I was fairly surprised; I was more surprised the little ball was a small feminine pixie creature howling insults. The guard put the helmet, covering the creature on the desk and I waved him away, letting the door close before I released the creature. I moved and placed my hand on the helmet, ready to remove it “Ma’am, I don’t know why you got taken captive, but I am going to release you, if you will behave.” With that I removed the helm, freeing the little creature.
[member="Sheila"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Sheva was standing there in the helmet as she glared up at the man with Sheila arriving at her side. The two small As-Aki's were making a face as Sheva agreed to behave. "Fine fine I shall do it." Sheila was looking at the man and went to grab her saber that was missing in the eye of one of the guards that had blocked her path while she moved fluttering around speaking quickly until her voice was like a pitched whictle compared to some and she stopped. "I will have to tell my friends Kay and Zreame all about you.. their boss is going to beat you within an inch of your life and make a good example of what happens when someone messes with their friend." She gave a peter pan pose with her hand son her hips and standing there in the air whil she was hovering. "Sheva are you okay." The small blue orb was glowing as she stopped with long black hair and a blue dress crossing her arms over her chest and going from blue to red before speaking. "Let me out now and I'll behave but I am so going to find something."

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Doreen and Matsu had arrived, mostly staying as the jedi master was getting out of her armor and hoping the owner of Armatech was able to offer feedback and some support. Signing to help and get some help with his company would be more of a boon as she had figured. With some small expansions going on in the outer rim regions and unknown regions they were looking for and trying to find all the different places they could to really get a handle on the galaxy from the ground up. No need to build a fortune five hundred company when you could be something everyone used and that was at the very least the plan. "Thank you for letting us test out the armor and help." She stood there with Matsu and the others in their small team who had been working on the guard armor and with the sonic and stun equipment from Draco's company... it might just be able to be soemthing special she was fianlly realizing... Now all they had to do was actually get the council of the silver jedi to you know want to return to Malachor V and retake the prison.

I lifted the helmet away from the little creature and regarded it oddly. "Who is going to come after me?" I asked, already pretty sure they had just used me to threaten me. "Because Zreame and Kay don't hold that much influence over me. I doubt they could convince me to hunt myself down." I told the two little creatures, smiling wryly at the coincidence of it all. "But, any friend of theirs is a friend of mine. I apologize for the misunderstanding, the guards didn't know who or what you were and I apologize you were inconvienced. Are you both alright?" I asked, standing, still in armor, moving towards a small bar and pouring a drink. I needed a strong drink to help clear my thoughts, my head still swimming with a hundred thoughts of what had happened on the Red Dress. This small distraction was helpful, but it did not take my mind off my emotions completely. My heart was still aching from beating to fast and I was still unsure of what to do next.

The massive Harvester fired its laser drill, pouring the power of a star into the crust of the planet. The mine shafts were rapidly reaching their goal and within a few hours the massive walker could be moved to the next site. I wanted to accompany the mobile mining walker as soon as I was able. It would take my mind off my issues and it would allow me to assess how much longer I would need to be here.

[member="Sheila"]

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Doreen looked at the mining operations as they stood there and a smirk was on her face. She listened to Matsu who was standing there in her robes once again and bowed speaking to the man who was leading all of this. "Thank you for allowing us to help, it served a great many purposes for getting the equipment we plan to use and retake the prison with." There was a small look though from the researcher at the master and the man while she offered some of the data mostly on the armor since they were using some of the special Armatech systems and it would seem wrong... even illegal to produce an armor as theirs but with his equipment. "Since my workers are jedi and not as skilled in the craft I was hpping for it to possibly be a join armor we might be able to use and sign some papers. My group preform one of the oldest and most needed professions with disposal of junk and scrap."

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Sheila looked at the man and fluttered nodding her head in agreement or at least her own sense of triumph. She had done a session with a great deal of things while she was moving about. listening tot he ones there before letting herself land with Sheva on the desk and looking at the mining operations they had going. A smile on her face before she was going towards the mans shoulders to get to know how he was and if he was trustworthy... She was more then xertain Zreame had said her boss was a dog... but this human looked human so she was a little confused. "Well I am sure you are pretending in some way that I will figure out when I am full for now... do we got anythign to eat?"

[member="Sheila"]

When the little creatures asked for food I nodded without turning to face them. "Yes, candied fruits good with you?" I asked turning with my own glass of whiskey and placing a small bowl of sugar covered fruit in front of the two As-Aki. It was more than enough for the two of them to share and eat, and it was all there was around beyond nutrient paste in a survival pack. They would just have to deal with what I had on hand. I downed my own drink and set the glass down on the desk. Once they were done eating their fill I spoke again. "Why don't you accompany me aboard the Harvester. I would rather not leave you alone here but I have work to do before it moves to the next drill site." I told them, gesturing towards the door.

The Harvester Walker had already beamed deep into the rock, quickly drilling the preliminary mining shaft. The other site was nearly complete, and the remaining three sites would be easy to clear and set up since the Harvesters didn't need to be constructed there. They would simply walk over to them and begin once they were done, we could pack one up, and leave the other one here with the workers.

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Doreen and matsu were there as she looked upon the sight of it all. There was some small As-Aki's here with Draco as the jedi researche was listening and the jedi master stood there with her hands enfolded. Doreen had to admit to a little enjoyment at seeing the creatures who on Skri-Tal were great to see, they live din the jungles and could screw with so many electronics compared to the others they had dealt with before. They continued to help and work with this armatech as down the line the researcher knew there was a great many projects that could benefit from the inclusion of a skillful company compared to the others that seemed to give them fluff. Doreen moved and stood there with her master continuing to watch the acquisition of the mines and the rare isotope. "Your company and skills could benefit from having the As-Aski as friends Draco, their skills at getting around unnoticed and messing with electronics or scouting.... Is a great benefit as back up and sidekick. Just feed them some sweets and they'll enjoy being with you."

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Sheila looked at him with Sheva as they heard the promise of sweets and food. That was more then enough to get them on his shoulders as the two sisters were looking at all the ones there who got to see the harvester before she was moving. "Alright lets go and see it." She was bouncing up and down while Sheva was starring at the man and moved to sit in his hair while she looked down at him. "So who are you anyways? I mean Sheila I know knows people but I've never met you and my sister trusts anything that offers her food or has shiny things." There was a looking going across her face though while she was letting her long black hair fall down as a long bang. COmpared to her sisters short hair she had long hair and lightly tanned skin before she was looking back up and pointed with her hand before getting a good grip of hair. "Alright lets go."

The little creature was climbing through my relatively short black hair now, and I was slightly confused, but sure. What could it hurt. "I'm Draco Vereen. CEO of ArmaTech." I told the small creatures now on my shoulder. "I own this operation, and I am looking to have it finished in the next few days. Once the Harvester is under way, I can move on to another venture." I said, not needing to mention that the most pressing venture on my mind was returning to Chiasa and seeing her on Nar Shaddaa. Basically this was just a quick wrap up of setting up the mining operation and then leaving as fast as my ship would take me. "Like I said, any friend of Zreame or Kay is a friend of mine. You are welcome to stay with me for now. I have an office on Mandalore as well." It was a polite invitation, brought on partially from being overly tired, distanced from the matter at hand, and focused on finishing this mission.

The Harvester bored its way through the first tunnel in a matter of hours. The walk to the next site took longer than the drilling had, and behind it swarmed construction droids, erected structures and buildings, paving the way for a long term mining operation that could supply ArmaTech with Isotope-5 for a long time, and large quantities of it at that.

@Sheila @Matsu Ike

[member="Draco Vereen"]

The researcher could note the enjoyment in her masters face while they were looking over the operation, isotope mining she knew well and their reactor that had been built was a marvel as they were working on it at the time. The honorable class fighters were built with the reactors in mind and one of the strongest ships they had to use in many of the things. Hopefully as she saw Matsu sharing what type of research they had done and information on testing of the reactors and isotope. Hopefully what they had been working on and accomplished would go a long way towards helping the man and his projects with it. He was a respected member and it was always better to have a weapons company on your side who could offer help while Matsu looked on standing near him. "We also have another small thing, our own research on isotope five and reactors. We have a stable one on a large scale and fighters but haven't been able to dully accomplish the armor models."

[member="Draco Vereen"]

Sheila looked at the man and at the operations as they were sitting there. Her and her sister with the others there observing while he said he was friends with Kay and Zreame. That was all it took for Sheila to at the least give him a shot and she liked the idea of what they were doing it sounded cool and was not because she had no idea what he was talking about while she grinned. "Wee then lets get this done and going, I have always wanted to go to a place like Mandalore." She didn't really know what it was but she was exploring the galaxy and had to go somewhere and she instead wanted to go everywhere while rubbing her hands together. She was liking the idea of it all going towards exploring within the confines of his ship and Sheva was right there with her standing around.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom