Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unleash the Valkyri [Einarr vs. Nikias of the SSC]

Deep space...

Einarr stood and observed the endless blackness of space through the viewport with his arms crossed. The crew of the small-szed freighter specializing in boarding operations were - Warscream's Nine, the notorious HK-51 Assassin Droid "Murdercorpse" and an astromech droid to pilot the ship.

They had been able to gather intelligence regarding the schedule of the phrik exporting ships from Seltos - a neutral planet in the Mid Rim that exported phrik bars to the rest of the galaxy. Indeed, one could buy phrik but why would one buy phrik when you could take it for free ?

"Statement: The phrik transporter should be coming out of hyperspace in ten minutes, according to the schedule, to shift its course towards the Expansion regions soon." The Assassin droid spoke a few feet behind the tall figure of Einarr.

"Alright, let's get ready." He shifted himself from leaning on the door frame of the cockpit. The astromech droid beeped in a tone that sounded of approval. Einarr dropped his crossed arms and moved towards the planning room where the rest of the Warscream's Nine awaited him.

"Brothers." The Sith Acolyte nodded to the gathered men as they stood up and circled around the massive table where a holoprojector was located. The clanking of the Assassin droid's feet alerted them his arrival. With a click on a button on the holoprojector, it came to life revealing the transporter of Phrik and its interior in detail.

He began explaining to the men and the assassin droid what their aim was to do, it was simple to say but hard to implement. They had an hour to finish this whole raid as it was expected that the ship's captain would immediately urge on jumping into hyperspace to their next stop - a stop where they might get reinforcements. They had to be swift and merciless. Eliminate obstacles, acquire the phrik, board it back in the freighter and the moment the transporter is out of hyperspace again, they all should be on their own freighter as it jumps away into hyperspace.

He felt the Valkyri's spirit rise at the prospect of battle...

Einarr fed on it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Le4B9T12zbs

The Gates are Open...

The Valkyri stood in the tight corner, armed with melee weapons in their hands from vibro swords to vibro pikes. Most of them utilized shields, as well. They were formed in pairs in a long row due to the tight space of the exit hatch. The assasin droid was utilizing a welder to cut through the sealed hatch of the enemy's ship. It was almost at its end.

"For Glory!!!" Einarr yelled in Valkyrian as he kicked the sliced hatch open, his Sith Axe in hand. His brothers echoed his yell as they stormed in the ship which security forces began an erratic rain of fire. Einarr felt the dark side engulf him as he fed upon the bloodthirst of his brothers and the unspeakable fear of the security team.

The tight quarters of the ship gave them the advantage to reach the organized security team quickly. With a bloodthirtsty Force push, most of the opponents were pushed to the ground creating chaos in their lines. Alarms screeched throughout the corridors of the ship along with the battlecries of the Valkyri.

His Sith Axe found its first target - a man who was quick enough to react and stand up again to fire. The axe was merciless as it took the head of the enemy off its shoulders. Most of his brothers doing the same, those that were further back were spreading wide as the phrik transporter's corridor was wider than that of their own freighter. They were finishing off those that were not as fast to stand up from Einarr's force push.

And so the it began...

[SIZE=10pt]Nikias jerked awake to the sound of the klaxon alarms[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]and the insistent beeping of his com. Reaching over and snatching the device up Nikias activated it. “This is Jedi Nikias[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] what in the blazes is going on?” Nikias asked shooting to his feet automatically donning his shoulder pauldron and attaching the Makrosian shield to his arm. Stretching out with his left hand Nikias caught the hilt of his lightsaber as it flew into the palm of his hand. Though during this time he’d been answered with nothing but static. “This is Nikias[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]report!” He shouted into the com and making his way to the door.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“Send assistance! Western hatch!” The captain screamed over the com giving Nikias a warning. “I’m seeing the entire feed… I don’t want to-“ [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I’m on my way. Just get the ship prepped for a jump to hyperspace for once we repel the attackers. If we can repel them. Signal for your men to retreat.” Nikias said as he exited the room to enter a hall bathed in the red lights signaling the attack on the ship.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“You can’t defeat them all.” [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“I don’t have to. I only have to save as many lives as I can.” Nikias said as he began down the hall at a jog. The Silver Sanctum had been asked to provide safe transport for the ship during its journey and Nikias had gladly taken up the mission and had been using it as a chance to expand upon his talents in the force. Though he had thought it would be some routine shipment run with maybe a few attacks from pirates.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The closer he got to the eastern hatch the more engineers and workers stormed past him trying to flee from the carnage that was happening down the hall. The closer Nikias got the stronger the smell of blood became. The screams of the injured filled his ears while the whimpers of those that were dying acted as a background. Though above it all were the savage battle cries of the men that were storming the ship.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]“STOP!” Nikias added with not only the regal and commanding tone of a prince but also the authority of a jedi. “You cowards!” Nikias bellowed as he reached down to his belt and drew the saber activating the violet blade. Not yet using his shield. [/SIZE]

[member="Einarr Warscream"]

Einarr roared through the Force as the dark side surged within him, his brothers doing what they were meant to be. Devoting their kills to Helm, the Valkyrian God of War, empowered the acolyte as he tossed his axe at an opponent killing him in an instant. Dashing through it, the Force boosting his speed slightly, he grabbed his Sith Axe and deflected a rain of blaster bolts a security enforcer was firing upon him. The blaster bolts deflected off the axe and into different parts of the ship's interior. He pulled the man's blaster rifle off his hands and lunged at him slashing hard the Sith Axe into the man's gut.

"On me, Sons Of Helm." His voice boomed through the hall as he called upon his Valkyrian brothers to follow him down the hall towards where the cargo of phrik was. The Assassin droid had remained at the hatch to guard their own ship just in case the security enforcers became bold, although that was close to impossible, Einarr knew of caution.

The hall was clear of security as the Valkyri procedeed onward to their designated objective.

Something that was unaware to the Sons of Helm but to Einarr...a strange feeling of...

Light awaited ahead...

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Nikias heard the sounds of battle quickly approaching his position, and those security forces that had been able to flee made their way to him. "Go down the corridor and barricade the halls, do not let any to them reach the flight deck. Forget about the cargo, your lives are more important." Nikias said to one of the higher ranking security forces. He was sure that all of them wouldn't head his warning but hopefully some would. Their lives weren't worth a shipment of phrik which they could return to gather more later. Though Nikias had noticed that more men are driven by greed than common sense in the galaxy. One thing was for sure was that he wouldn't let them take the hall he was guarding to the Flight Deck, they'd have to find another way to the cargo bay as well.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Standing still Nikias stood at his full height seeing the wave of savages come around the corner. Just looking upon them sickened him, the way they were bathed in blood. Their battle cries. It all turned his stomach reminding him of the forces he had once led into battle against his rivals The Attikan's. Suffice to say the savages before him would recieve the same treatment. Lightsaber activated in one hand Nikias took a step forward holding out his left arm palm up. "In the name of the Silver Sanctum I command you to stop! If you continue your lives will be forfeit!" Nikias said swinging his saber back and hitting the control panel causing for the doors to slide shut along with the security door over it. nikias had not only shut off the hall that could reach the flight deck, but also the main accessway to the cargo bay. Though there were other ways to reach the latter. that was not his concern however, it was the innocent civilians and workers he aimed to protect. "None shall pass!"[/SIZE]

The massive fearsome figures of the bloodthirsty Valkyri stormed through the corridors of the ship, Einarr with his snarl looked at the holoprojection on his wrist that showed him the blueprints of the ship along with the time left. At this rate, they had plenty of time to take the cargo of phrik and loot the belongings of the crew. Such an easy prey...

The warband slowed down when a sole man stood in the hall, he seemed quite tall for a human with determination on his face. A strange sensation was emitted from the man who stood infront and that sensation was quickly explained with the lightsaber activating in the man's hand. Einarr raised his hand for the troupe to stop as he took a few steps forward, his wolfish grin on his face.

Nikias said:
"In the name of the Silver Sanctum I command you to stop! If you continue your lives will be forfeit!"

"You hear that, brothers ?" The acolyte spoke in Galactic Basic pointing at the white-haired man mockingly. The Valkyrian warband responded in a chaotic laughter. When the lightsaber wielding man blocked their way by hitting the nearby control panel, Einarr was certainly annoyed slightly.

Nikias said:
"None shall pass!"

"Enough of this comedy." The Sith Valkyr declared and instructed his men on how to reach the cargo alternatively, along with the statement that he would be taking on this Jedi while they completed their objective. "Time to die, Jedi !!"

With a roar echoing in the Force as a taint, the dark side engulfed Einarr in his charge to slash vetically at the man. Due to his size, his axe was much larger to other sentient beings giving him a distance advantage. Yet, to him the axe was proportional as a viking axe from a different galaxy would be to a Human.

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Nikias let the pirate showboat and get their fill of laughter. He looked at the men as nothing but barbarians. The scum of the galaxy[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]not even from the bottom of the barrel but the scum beneath the barrel. It was sickening[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] but Nikias kept his face even not letting anything show. It was his task as a jedi to not deal out death unless forced to do so. On his home planet he would’ve engaged the men without question[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]however he had no choice to do so now. “I hope you’re quite done.” Nikias said scolding them as though they were a group of rowdy children his tone as cold as ice. Even with them all being quite a bit taller than him he felt not an ounce of fear[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] size did not mean everything in a fight and as they said the bigger they are the harder they fall.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Nikias even allowed the pirates to determine a separate route to the cargo hold as the cargo was not his main priority in this instance. But from the looks of it if it seemed that if he defeated their leader the barbarians would have no reason to continue their pillaging. "I have no intentions of dying today... I don't think I can say the same for you." Nikias said an edge of caution in his voice. Though Einarr did not heed his warning and charged the hellyni with reckless abandon. Making a Tch sound with his teeth Nikias ducked low beneath the slash of the blade and was already moving in the direction that the swing had come from. Using that same momentum Nikias aimed a punch directly for the barbarians Solar Plexus. Before bringing his other fist around deactivating the saber mid swing to hit the pirate with the durasteel hilt across the jaw.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][member="Einarr Warscream"][/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]

It appeared the man did not seem to recognize the dark side flowing through the Valkyr, Einarr wonder about that after his initial slash with the axe was evaded and in turn the white-haired man was attempting a counter-attack. Yet, fighting with an axe was by far more different than that with a sword. It utilized by far more the movement of the wielder than the sword where distance could be kept. As such after the initial slash which was evaded, Einarr used his momentum to rotate his body with a few steps making a full circle and appearing slightly behind the shorter enemy.

The acolyte's amusement that the Jedi had not tried to kill me did indeed further justify his belief that the man did not know that Einarr was a Sith. He wondered what connection did this Jedi have with the Force at all ? A mocking grin appeared on his face as the Valkyr adjusted his stance before speaking:
"Is the Jedi afraid of blood?" His tone slightly insane as he taunted the Jedi for turning his blade off midfight. Perhaphs he did not know that Einarr's axe was a Sith Axe which gave him unbelievable advantage. That justified also mocking the Jedi during that time and taunting him.

--

The warband of Valkyri moved through the labyrinth of corridors that were currently empty, trying to find the turbolift that went to the lower deck. Apparently there was another one apart from the one that white-haired man had just blocked. The troupe abruptly halted when turning on one the corners led them into a barrage of blaster bolts.

"Halt!" Hjalmar ordered, the most experienced of the party and the de-facto leader when Einarr was not around. "Shield wall!!"

The Valkyri, one by one, began making a line covering the whole corridor slightly crouching so the blast shields could cover them and dashed forward the moment they were all together. The blast shields withstood the blaster fire as they were made to and Warscream's Nine engaged into brutal slaughter those that did not flee. The monstrous figures were scary as they were, see them beheading your colleagues was a nightmare.

"For Glory!" Hjalmar raised his vibrosword and the rest followed roaring.

Not long after that, they headed towards the turbolift which was a few more turns away

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Nikias did indeed not sense the darkside presence that the Valkyr was giving off. Nikias had always lacked skill in the sense aspects of the force outside of the common danger sense. Though noticing what the pirate was doing midway through Nikias himself spun on his heels so that his back was no longer to the man. In one hand Nikias lightsaber was still deactivated while his other was placed flat against the ground and had been used to balance himself after his spin. Examining the man Nikias nodded his head, the dodge had shown him what he needed to know. The man may be large but he was maneuverable and was no stranger to combat. Even Nikias could tell that the man was a force user from the speed the Valkyr had when he attacked the Hellyni. It was enlightening to say the least.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]"I do not fear blood. I have been bathed in it, and was reborn in it. I simply am giving you a chance to save yourself. If you continue to force my hand I will have no choice but to end your life." Nikias said his gold eyes boring into the Valkyr's. Nikias was speaking with the full regal tone of a prince and the threat was emphasized in his voice. Though this time he engaged the Valkyr to continue his observations of the pirates fighting style. One never entered combat going all out at first as it ruined all their surprises that came later on in battle. Something that almost all trained Makrosian's practiced. So this time Nikias charged the Sith though there was no force enhancing his body, everything that Nikias did in combat was on the shoulders of his own physical prowess. So as he charged the Valkyr he activated his saber mid swing coming in for a horizontal slash though quickly he switched it to a thrust aimed for the pirate’s chest.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][/SIZE]

Einarr honestly scoffed at what the man spoke, he decided to remain silent and let the man see for himself how foolish he was. It was time to teach this Jedi how bad it was for him not to be able to connect to the Force. A lightsaber was not enough in such a meeting between the two and the Valkyr would gladly teach him this lesson.

The white haired man came with a horizontal slash which the Valkyri aimed to deflect but it was a feint which resulted in a thrust. At the last moment, his eyes slightly widened, he sidestepped by losing his balance and some of the vhaanir leathers he wore. The Valkyr would not let losing his balance give the Jedi the initiative, he repulsed with the Force at the Jedi in attempt to send him further back down the corridor. If the Jedi did somehow protect himself from it, he would be in a guarding stance against a possible assault from the white haired man. If he succeeded on sending him away, Einarr would not lose his time waiting but he would throw his Sith Axe at the man, empowered by the Force.

--

Two of the Warscream's Nine raged as they were finally able to pull the turbolift doors open. Hjalmar took a few steps forward and slightly bent his body so he could enter the lift without hitting his head in the frame. As of a ship this size, the turbolift was safely enough for ten people and more. The problem was they had to go down on the lower deck which led to the cargo of phrik and bring that load back into their freighter when the turbolifts were purposefully deactivated by the crew.

"How do we contact that little rolling robot, say he oughtta have a way of working this out." Hakon proposed to the warband of Valkyri. "This armor is confusing me."

"It is one of the buttons on your vambrace." Jari said, rolling his eyes beneath the helmet.

"Oh really, Jari ?! I did not know that, assbrain." Hakon replied in frustration and sarcasm.

"Is that even an insult, Hakon ?" Olaf laughed loudly and others followed.

"ENOUGH WITH THIS CRAP, CHILDREN!!" Hjalmar's voice boomed through the turbolift and then he spoke with authority. "I think I've figured it out, hello. droid? Droid! Turbolifts are not working, can you put them on ? What? Wait, I don't understand your beeping...Just activate the turboliiiiiiii-"

Hjalmar's speech was cut short and left trailing as the turbolift suddenly propelled itself downwards with the massive Valkyri having mixed feelings, most of those feelings were a slight horrible feeling with yells, others were confused, and the rest were laughing at the whole situation.

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]Nikias smirked seeing the Valkyr forced to dodge the thrust[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]it seemed that while a warrior that the pirate was not used to trickery or too often feints in battle. Moving to continue the offense Nikias soon found an invisible force press against his chest that sent the Hellyni flying backwards. Though unlike most that would try to fight the wave Nikias went with it letting it carry his body[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]and using the momentum from it to send himself into a back flip where he landed on the floor his feet staggered to better balance himself. Sliding back a few more feet Nikias came to a stop feeling the chill retreat down his neck signaling that he was still in great danger. Looking forward Nikias saw the axe spinning in his direction becoming almost a deadly disk due to how fast it was moving. The air whistled as the alchemized axe approached the jedi. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Catching the weapon was completely out of the question for Nikias due to how much strength and speed it had. Doing so could possibly lead to him losing a limb at the worst to even popping a bone out of place being the best situation if he caught it. Instead Nikias did not rise fully to his feet and instead bowed lower spreading his arms out like a bird about to take flight. The axe was only missed Nikias by mere centimeters cutting off a few strands of his hair as it passed. Feeling the breeze[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] the weapon caused as it passed Nikias now entered a sprint to close the distance between himself and the Valkyr aware of the being now being able to use telekinesis Nikias made sure to remember the axe in case the Sith decided to try and summon it back. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]As the distance between the Hellyni and Valkyr shrunk Nikias entered a confusing sequence of forms. He began switching between high[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] low[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and mid guards while stepping in different directions with each step to further confuse the pirate from which direction he'd attack. Then at the last second Nikias entered a high guard and brought the saber down in what looked like an overhanded cleave. A slow attack and easy to dodge[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]though with a quick back step Nikias entered a low guard and let loose with a saber uppercut. [/SIZE]

Einarr cursed at the white-haired Jedi as he reacted well against the Force Push and was able to evade the deadly axe lunged at him. The Valkyr had to give it to the Jedi for his combat prowess, he was indeed not just a random fellow with a strong weapon. The man might not know the Force but he knew battle. That was worthy of respect. The acolyte had underesimated the Jedi and as the latter lunged forward with confusing movements, Einarr paid the price. In his hand appeared the hilt of his lightsaber and the red blade came to life as it blocked the overhead slash of the Jedi, the next move by the white-haired man was a quick backstep leaving and using his momentum he delivered a dangerous uppercut wih the blue blade.

Two choices.

He could bring his back to attempt to parry the blue blade once again or he could sacrifice the sure defence with a lesser one as he pulled with the Force the axe. The second choice was what he took.

His blade came a little late to deflect away the blue blade as it sliced through the Vhaanir leather and the Valkyri's skin leaving unimaginable pain that shook his body yet the deflection was on time for the uppercut not to become lethal despite the great pain it inflicted to Einarr. The axe at that point was huring back empowered by the Force straight towards the white-haired Jedi. He staggered as he took a few steps back, the damage taken would be compensated if the axe could strike the possibly unaware opponent. To srping a trap one always had to sacrifice something. If it struck, yet non-lethally, the Sith would engage into an assault of heavy slashes at the Jedi. If it did not strike at all, Einarr would reinforce his defence as the anger within him fed him with the power of the dark side of the Force.

--

The doors of the turbolift opened and blaster fire concentrated upon Warscream's Nine. Two of them were hit non-lethally but enough to bring them down on the ground. Hjalmar's yells echoed through the battlefield as he ordered for formation, yet despite his yells it was hard to manage the stubborn Valkyri as some of them lunged forward to slay their foes, others remained trying to organize themselves. Chaos ensued as the blaster fire continued.

Jari was one of those ahead along with Hakon who had furious charged forward ignoring their wounds, the adrenaline of their bloodthirst gave them the so-needed second wind to slay those that they reached. The opponents were much less as most, who actually cared for their lives, remained on the bridge of the ship. Hakon's vibro pike pierced through the gut of an opponent and with his immense strength raised the pierced upon in the air, and threw him at another of the security enforcers crushing the latter with the body of the former. The Valkyr quickly approached the one stranded on the ground due to the body of his comrade on top of him and Hakon delivered the final blow.

"Kark it. CHARGE!!!" Hjalmar yelled in Valkyrian and the massive men lunged forward in a desperate dash at the intimidated enemies who were fighting to the death. It worked much better than trying to organize them as the enraged Valkyri brought death to the security enforcers attaining numerous wounds in the process.

At last, the final man resisting had his head decapitated by the furious Valkyri and the nine massive men panted as some tended the more heavily wounded while the others engaged in inspiring conversations.

"Jari stay with Arne and Hroarr, guard the turbolift and tend to their wounds. The rest follow me." Hjalmar ordered as he proceeded forward with a slight limp in his left leg. The entrance to the cargo was just after another corner.

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]At first seeing the red blade caught Nikias off guard[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]but now it all became apparent upon seeing it. At first Nikias had thought the man a simple rogue force user[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] however now he categorized the man as a Sith. Eyes narrowing slightly Nikias now ranked the man potentially higher on the scale of danger. Now he could not afford to take it easy on the man. All the death that had been caused was due to some Sith looking to raid Phrik. It sickened Nikias more than he already was. So even when Nikias scored a hit on the Sith he did not smile or give way in his assault. The thing about using a trick once was that it didn't work to well the second time on opponents that learned from their mistakes as Nikias was sure the Sith would. But the Sith had also showed his own tricks when he had used the force to push Nikias away[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] and Nikias had been waiting for him to call the axe back. Hearing the axe whirling through the air back to its owner Nikias ducked though the blade of the weapon carved a line from his waist up to his shoulder blade drawing blood from the Hellyni.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]The cut from the Axe felt as though someone had set fire to Nikias skin[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]and as he came up taking a few steps back he looked over his shoulder at the long wound that was throbbing. It would be yet another scar to add to the collection though it was one of the worst he felt. Jaw clenched Nikias was automatically forced on the defensive by the Valkyr's wild slashes. Due to the size and strength of his opponent Nikias himself chose not to expand his own energy facing him in a challenge of strength. Instead with minalist movements Nikias dodged what slashes he could[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] and those he couldn't he'd use his saber to guide the slashes away from his body using the Sith's own strength an feriocity against him. Guiding away yet another strike Nikias took a step forward to bring him with the Sith's guard and would lash out with an open palm strike to the jaw followed by a foot to the chest to create distance once again. [/SIZE]

The Valkyr saw the surprise on the face of the Jedi as he had finally realized that his opponent was his nemesis - a Sith. This seemed to reinforce Einarr's spirit even more as he proceeded with the brutal hack and slash combos. The white-haired reacted well to them as his movement was minimal but enough to evade the savage attacks of the Valkyr. It seemed as the Jedi was a complete contrast to the Sith. He was defensive and more 'civilized' in his approach to combat while Einarr was the complete opposite. Both approaches had their advantages and disadvantages. Usually, despite his barbaric look, Einarr would employ a similiar approach as the Jedi but with more offensive thought behind it. Now...now his wound pulsating hard was bringing from within his blood thirst and he had to satisfy it.

The Jedi had used the fact that Sith was closing the distance between both ,rather than using his greater size to keep the distance between both, to enter the Valkyr's guard but the white-haired man would be underestimating the Sith if he believed this was simply a barbaric hack and slash strategy. Einarr took the palm strike to the jaw which made him halt his ground, the white-haired man punched strong for such a puny man compared to the larger Valkyr. As the Jedi went for his kick, the acolyte called for the Force and mimiced hurling a weapon, as his wound did not allow his focus to be as great as to do it with gesturing with his arm. In fact he was pulling the Sith Axe from behind with the Force and hurling it once again at the Jedi. If it worked once, it might work another time. He had already delivered a dangerous gushing wound to the Jedi, Einarr would try again. Eitherways, if it did not hit, the sith axe would serve to save Einarr's initiative in the fight.

--

"Einarr said there would be repulsorlift carts for the phrik that these cowards would use to load it off." Hjalmar stated to the rest of the men that had followed him in the cargo.

"There." Hakon pointed at a few repulsorlift carts at one of the corners of the cargo bay.

"Let's get 'em, boys. Time to get us some of this phrik."

The Valkyri proceeded towards the carts hurrying as much as their wounded bodies allowed them when suddenly blaster began raining once again upon them. This time they reacted better and had their blast shields cover them from the blaster fire.

"Kark this! I am tired of this motherkarking security on this motherkarking ship." Hakon muttered as the blaster fire battered their blast shields leaving them in one place.

"By Odiir's beard, a rocket launcher!!!" Gunnar yelled as the others peaked for a moment from their blast shields to see a man loading a rocket launcher next to the rest of the few security men on an upper level of the cargo bay. Their high ground had given them the advantage to halt the Valkyri in one place and now aimed to obliterate them. The warriors heard the sound of a missile being propelled and jump as further as they could throwing their shields away as they were more of an obstacle for their mobility.

Nothing happened...

No explosion...

No Odiir taking them to his mead hall in Beornskald...

Hjalmar opened his eyes to see the most unnatural scene ever.

"By Odiir's beard, what the kark, Jari?"

The Valkyr who had been tasked to tend the wounds of his brothers at the turbolift had appeared out of nowhere with a rocket launcher on his shoulder from which's muzzle smoke dissipated into the air. The man had saved them by using...a rocket launcher.

"How in Runa's name did you learn to utilize this and where did you get it from?" Hjalmar asked as he stood up slowly from the ground.

"Don't ask, Hjalmar, don't ask." Jari replied with a grin. "Let's get this karking metal back to our ship."

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]This oaf takes hits well. [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]Nikias thought as the Sith took his hit to the jaw like a champ. Nikias wasn't a small being either when compared to other humanoids considering his body was packed with muscle[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]though he truly couldn't compete with a Valkyr in terms of size and strength. Nikias was forced to halt his kick as the axe was once again hurled at him and from such a close distance it was impossible to dodge unless he completely break off his attack and fall to the ground making himself a bigger target. Though Nikias took the second option[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]and option that only he had in this bout. With one smooth movement Nikias brought his left arm forward activating the Makrosian Shield upon his arm. Springing to life the light-shield met the axe and Nikias felt the force of it reverberate through his arm[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] though with a shove Nikias swung his left arm deflecting the Sith's axe into the wall and away from himself. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Now the time for observation was over[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt] Nikias took the offensive. Nikias offensive would seem similar to the Valkyr's in many ways as he brought slashes raining down from different directions each time and during a horizontal swing he broke off ducking low and spinning bringing his shield around aimed to bisect the Sith with it. Continuing the spin Nikias would enter a rising attack aiming the saber up in an uppercut for the upper portion of the Sith's chest. Nikias had been saving the shield till a point when he truly needed it. The shield of his people that had saw him through many fights and provided not only a great defense but a viable offense. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt][member="Einarr Warscream"][/SIZE]

[member="Nikias"]

What the Jedi did next was definitely unexpected as a shield appeared out of literally nowhere. It did not emit any Force and the Sith knew that this was something technological. He was able to block the flying axe and even deflect it in the wall, Einarr truly was surprised by the strength that this white-haired man possessed. Additionally, the assault he threw upon the Valkyr was a change of plan as the tall Sith went on the defensive parrying the man's slashes. It was a dangerous game that the Jedi played, lunging into a tireless combat with the Valkyr. They were generally a very fit race in the galaxy.

What surprised him next danerously was not the athletics that the white-haired Jedi demonstrated but the offensive capabilities of the shield. Coming from a technologically inferior race, he did not know that shields could be as offensive as swords. As such he barely evaded the sharp edges of the man's shield as it drew a slash across his body, pain screamed within the man and it was drawn upon his face as he grinded his teeth. He was able to just muster enough his guard to block and hold the man's saber down from its attempted to uppercut. In that small frame of time, he called upon the Force to pull the man even closer and attempt a slash at his chest aiming to lacerate the Jedi, the momentum off that attack he would use as to back step a bit to gain some distance from the lethal white-haired Jedi.

--

"You start carrying, I will keep watch." Hakon ordered Jari as both were in a conflict who would stand guard in case someone was able to bypass the wounded Valkyri at the turbolift and came here, and who would start putting the phrik bars on the repulsorlift cart.

"No, I saved your useless ass, son. I stand watch, you do that grunt work." Jari replied sharply.

"Doesn't matter." Hakon said childishly.

"Well it does to me, so you carry, I stand watch."

"No"

"Does someone know how to start this cart?"

"Look at this, Hjalmar. This bars don't break." Floki said as he kept slashing at the bars with his vibro sword.

"No, seriously does someone know how to use this ?"

"Einarr should've been here to do this. He's more adept in all this technology poodoo. I could've taken that white-haired fool and chopped him to pieces."

"Speaking of Einarr, whats taking him so long?"

Hjalmar shook his head at the chaos that ensued in the cargo bay. For such capable and fierce warriors, they did not act the part when out of combat.

"Alright, SHUT IT!" Hjalmar's voice once again boomed through the cargo bay "Hakon start carrying those bars quickly, we haven't got much time. Jari, stay watch. Gunnar, look for a big green button, that's how it usually things are with technology. Green to start, red to stop. Floki...Floki, in the name of Teign, STOP SLASHING THE BARS AND START PUTTING THEM IN THE CARTS. AND YOU TWO SHIT FOR BRAINS, FOCUS ON CARRYING THESE KARKING BARS, NOT ON EINARR, HE'S FINE."

The commanding voice of Hjalmarr resolved the conflicts but did not stop the complaining and irrelevant chatter between the Valkyri as they began gathering what they had come for.

Bloody children...

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10pt]The Sith was proving himself to be one of the best opponents Nikias had faced[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] it actually reminded him of the final battle he had participated in before he had left Hora. He still remembered the black haired man that had left Nikias with a stab wound through the torso. Though things had changed this time[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]and as Nikias felt an invisible grip on his body he suddenly stomped his right foot down and he’d stop moving this time using his own skills in telekinesis to hold him in place. The Valkyri hadn’t realized why Nikias had dealt with the Force Push so well before[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt],[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] and it was because Nikias himself had been pouring his all into the force ability he could actually use. Nikias was easily lacking in the sensing aspects of the force to the point where he couldn’t use them. The same could be said of his abilities to bolster his body.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]However[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]Telekinesis was something he knew. Feet latching to the ground Nikias barely dodged the lethal swing watching the Valkyr back away. Reaching his left arm back to the Sith axe Nikias wrapped the hilt of the weapon in the invisible grip of the force[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]and with a raucous sound it was torn free of the wall sparks following. This time the axe flew to Nikias and the continued past him turning into a flying disk aimed at the Sith’s legs. Yet this was only a distraction as Nikias deactivated his saber and reached out with his right arm now aiming to seize the man not by his body[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]but by his leg bringing all the force to bear down on the Sith’s leg in a grip. With a pull back he intended to throw the Sith back down the hall from whence he came.[/SIZE]

"Alright, we've got the cart up and ready to go, Hjalmar." Hakon told the chief of the warband

"Oh really, Hakon. Please tell me how to move it, I can't find the button for it." Gunnar crossed his arms.

"You just push it, fool. It barely weights anything due to it flying thanks to those weird things beneath it." Hakon pushed the cart full of phrik forward to justify his answer.

The Valkyri proceeded towards the turbolift as fast as their wounds allowed them to, they did not have much time before the ship would exit out of hyperspace and then...then all had their tickets booked for Beornskald. Pushing the cart into the large turbolift where the two wounded Valkyri lied, Hjalmar opened a channel through his comlink to Einarr.

"We've got the phrik and we're moving back to our ship. Did you finish off that white-haired fool ?"

--

The Sith smirked as the Jedi barely escaped his death, although he was not glad to find out that the Jedi did indeed have powers in the Force as he hurled Einarr's own axe towards his legs. Einarr prepared to take back his Sith Axe focusing his telekinetic powers to halt it and pull into his hands but it was a distraction for the Jedi's true plans. The Valkyr was suddenly lifted in the air by the ethereal and thrown away down towards the hall where he had come from earlier.

"We've got the phrik and we're moving back to our ship. Did you finish off that white-haired fool ?" Hjalmar's voice in Valkyrian was heard through Einarr's comlink. It was time to leave, panting but with his wolfish grin on his face he spoke at the Jedi.

"We will meet again, Jedi." As he spoke that, the Sith jumped backwards pulling his axe back into his hands while passing the door frame that he had just come from. Slashing at the control panel, the door sealed itself and Einarr ran as much as he could towards the Valkyri's ship. Time was of the essence now and as the dark side of the Force began leaving his body, the pain from the wounds increased. Soon though, he would be back on the freighter to tend them.

He was still not booking his ticket to Beornskald...not yet.

[member="Nikias"]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Nikias ran to try and catch up to the Sith. "No we'll end this now!" He bellowed as he reared his arm back and activated his saber. With a throw the weapon spiraled through the air after the sith but the security door slammed shut behind the Sith the saber burying itself into it. Activating his own com link Nikias called up to the flight deck. "Open all the security doors now." Nikias said moving to it to the one that had blocked him in to retrieve his saber.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"But what about the pirates?" The captain asked his voice shaking slightly. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"They're going to escape unless you can open this door." Nikias growled the urge to catch the Sith driving him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"We can't[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]the control panel has to have been destroyed. It will take a bit before we can open it."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]Snarling Nikias stabbed the saber into the hilt and began carving out a hole in the security door for him to go through. The wound on his back throbbed painfully and he even knew that he'd be too late to stop the pirates from escaping but he still had to try. Muscles straining Nikias finally finished cutting a circle in the durasteel doors but as he ran down the hall he saw no one... They had escaped. "They're gone... How much of the phrik do we have left on board?"[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"I don't know[/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt], [/SIZE][SIZE=10.5pt]none of the team from the main cargo bay are reporting in."[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10.5pt]"Karking Sith." Nikias spat a bad taste in his mouth as he turned to go check the main cargo bay. Next time him and that Sith met he would be sure that there was no escape. [/SIZE]

Einarr limped towards where they had docked into, he had fallen bad on his left after the surprising telekinetic powers by the white-haired Jedi. The Sith had underestimated his opponent and that might have turned costly for him. He had been constalty told and taught to always fight when victory was sure, he had abided by that only when Hjalmar had 'woken' him up from his bloodthirst to realize the primary objective of this mission - taking the phrik. Additionally he had succeed in another thing - initiate a reputation and popularity among the Jedi of the Valkyrian Sith and his ferocious warband. Einarr was sure that the white-haired Jedi would report what had happened here, in the end the man had been sent here to protect this cargo. With his wolfish grin still on his face despite the sweat and pain, Einarr relished the fact that this was just the beginning of a future galactic wide dread at the mention of Valkyri that the Sith acolyte aimed for.

Soon...

"Observation: Farmer seems quite beaten up." Murdercorpse who stood infront of the hatch for their ship spoke as he saw the limping Valkyr.

"Just a scratch, droid. Where are the others?"

"Statement: The rest of the farmers are inside with the goods."

Einarr nodded as he entered the ship where on the entry two of the other Valkyri saw him and took him by their arms.

"Declaration: Locking and pressurizing the hatch: complete. In two minutes the ship will be out of hyperspace." The assassin droid stated as he locked the hatch and went in the ship.

"The little droid knows the drill, right ?"

"Statement: The astromech droid does know his protocols when this ship exits hyperspace."

"Come, let's lay you down here, Einarr." Hjalmarr said as he and Hakon put comfortably the Sith into a couch in the main quarters of the freighter.

"Hey, Einarr. I learned how to use a...a rep...repsor lift!" Gunnar came in with a surprisingly happy face which changed at the sight of the wounded Einarr. "Oh.."

"You mean repulsorlift, Gunnar." The Sith let out a small chuckle and then decided to clarify to his men what had happened. "The man was a Jedi. Not a bad warrior as well. I damaged him enough. As he did damage me"

"Good. It's too early for Odiir to call you to his feast, boy." Hjalmar said sounding like fatherly figure.

The ship rocked alerting them that they had exited hyperspace then it vibrated roughly as the astromech droid activated its thrusters. With a clanking sound, the freighter detached from the large phrik transporter and the droid stabilized its position, maximizing the accelaration heading towards the vector which would send them back into One Sith Space. A loud booming sound of the lightspeed engines being activated was heard all over the freighter with a roar of victory by the Valkyri as the freighter entered hyperspace.

[member="Nikias"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom