Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unknown Region Hyperlane

I wish to explore and expand the unknown region as the faction I'm heavily into is trying to conquer this area. I was wondering if a Hyperlane or trade lane has already been set up there. If so please I'd like to know and get to RP on this.

If not though I was wondering if setting up a lane is possible.

I've done some searching and found that there may have been a Spacelanes set up before. Ild like to try and recreate this lane.

Here is a link to what it may have looked like: http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/swfanon/images/2/2b/CNAP_Galactic.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20110124184915

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]

Over the past year or so, a bunch of people have put some work into creating a route that goes Muunilinst->Kalee->Kad V->Esfandia->Sharb->Solovarna->Nemexia->Serpena->Dasid Anya->244Core->Annaj->Verkuyl. It's called the Blood Trail, and there's still a TON of work left to do, the route's extremely hazardous, etc. [member="Ostanes"] is who to talk to about it, but he's on semi-LOA at the moment. Honestly, the Mara Corridor was less than half the length and took about 25 threads, so the Blood Trail may never be finished. Just tossing it in here for context.

[member="Jaster of clan Awaud"] - Oh, and it's also worth noting that that map -- if you're using it for reference -- gets the locations of the Empire of the Hand, Bastion, and Yaga Minor all seriously wrong. Bastion and Yaga Minor are actually on that map straight north of there, and other Essential Atlas maps confirm the Empire of the Hand was north-northwest of where that map shows it. Which isn't to dissuade you at all from doing this: unknown regions exploration is awesome.

[member="Zhol Kash Dinora"]

How many threads does it useraly take to setup a totally different Hyperlane. I mean I just finished my story ark and could do this for a new RP exsperiance.

[member="Mara D'Lessio Merrill"]

As for the map, ya I don't know how to link pics from my computer onto here so that was the closest thing to the rought I was thinking. It's just a reference map, cuz it includes most of the planets I was looking to include.

[member="Zhol Kash Dinora"] This is totally unrelated but I'm so happy Kad V is being mentioned by other people besides myself >.> <.<

That is all

I'm working on a contract by AEI to work this hyperlane. This alt has lot of head canon history in the UR. [member="Jaster of clan Awaud"]. If you're putting together a team, I'm either competition or we can chat politely and see what comes of it.

[member="Coren Starchaser"]

Well I just completed the exploration Armada I'm goin to be using for this plan. I will probably need a team of explorers and politicians to get the job done.

Though I was goin to complete this trade line for my company after I make it into a trade and transport company. So if your contract for the AEI is for that company, then it will have to be competition.

Unless of course the Tecno Union allies with my faction, I really have no choose then to share the trade lane.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom