Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Universum Oblivione: Daughter of Malagarr

The emotion exemplified in that moment... it was a spark that suddenly burst into a flame. Cersei found herself among waves, warm waves- as if the heat of the planet's core urged the temperature of ocean's deep waters. She was unsure, even though their connected dreams delved into far more illicit endeavors than that of a kiss, if the simple gesture was stronger somehow. It was different, but the same. The hand that had reached for him had slipped up so as to cradle the strong jaw of his in her palm in an instant, natural reaction.

Whatever response the Princess may have thought of or had in mind for when this happened, was lost.

There was really only Caid's presence enveloping her's and the diminutive frame of the Malagarrian that melded against his in quiet harmony. Her lips had brushed his in earnest as passion poured between them and the woman's gold pools closed after long, dark lashes fluttered. Head canted just so to offer ease for their height difference and her counter to his action was slow, deliberate. Cersei meant to savor the taste, the texture....the experience.

When the feminine voice was shared, it was all too familiar. So familiar, that a tilt of her lips revealed a dark smile that was pressed to his soft, moist ones. In a manner of moments, Cersei too shared a cocktail of emotions and the hand upon the crystal moved so that she framed both sides of his face. Her eyes slowly slid open and met his once more, allowing the silence to stretch while her heart to beat erratically.

That too, felt normal even though everything moved so quickly.

[member="Caid Centurion"]

Caid Centurion

C
The heat of the moment didn't really...subside at all. There were a cacophony of thoughts and impulses that still raced through Caid's mind even though his lips had separated from Cersei's some moments ago. Slowly, the Sith Lord's heartbeat began to taper to a more normal rhythm.

"I'm..." Still holding Cersei against his own body, the Endelaan Prince gazed down at her with an almost apologetic look. "Sorry." Shaking his head slightly, Caid managed to maintain a thin smile. Words normally came fairly easy to him, but he wasn't sure the appropriate way to broach the subject. There was, undoubtedly, no reason to apologize for his actions. If Cersei had been opposed, she simply would have stopped him.

However, he did want to ensure that he was clear on one very specific point. "Despite whatever this strange pull is between us, the whispering of voices in our minds, shared dreams... You should know that I am my own person, and I am not given over to whims. Every decision I make in life is precisely the decision that I wanted to make." Caid refused to believe that even his ancestors could force him to do anything. Perhaps it was from a life lived in various forms of manipulation that gave him such confidence in the matter. The relatively young Sith Lord had seen much in his life; enough to know that every sentient always had the power of choice.

"Similarly I came here seeking nothing other than knowledge. The fact I found a Princess, well, I suppose that's just good fortune." A playful wink followed the statement as the two continued to inhabit practically the same space with, admittedly, an unsurprising amount of comfort.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom