Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Universum Oblivione: Daughter of Malagarr

"Perhaps you were provoked. Knowledge is good for seekers..." tiny rivers of violet streaked her lightly tanned visage when she emerged from the depths, words softer on her lips because of it. Cersei blinked a few droplets of water from her amber gaze and swiped at the wild, raven strands plastered to her cheeks. "Does it really matter why...or what?" Sandal encased feet kicked below the lake's surface, allowing her chin to peek just above it. "Attempting to understand things as they happen," she paused, lifting her head so as not to swallow the water, "tends to take away from the experience and what it could possibly offer."

The past ...or history, those she delved in with a near insatiable hunger when the opportunity arose.

Presently though and in everyday life, Cersei lived and urged change within her world. She pushed, no matter the resistance. It had taken years of that persistence to be rewarded. Rewarded in the form of a Warrior, [member="Caid Centurion"]- maybe answered was a better way to describe it- and the Princess really looked at him then, allowing his presence to permeate past her metaphysical walls.

Danger lingered there, just around the edges. As a beacon or as a caution. It was on the wind though, Cersei surmised, and lingered closer. "Clothes serve only to protect one from the elements," a hint of a smile unraveled before him and the creature turned, cupping the water in her hands to propel her towards the falls.

Do you need protection from the elements, Prince of Endelaan? Saccharine vocals exemplified hints of ominous gaiety through the tendrils of the Force. With every stroke, Cersei neared the jagged shore and the water became more violent. Thus, making the task formidable.

Within moments, paws of deep crimson, considerable in size appeared within the rush of the falls at close proximity. Large, golden depths peered into the curtain and finally the massive head of the feline revealed itself with blood and raven markings. Its maw opened to reveal elongated teeth and the exotic tiger replaced the natural sound around them with a deafening roar that swallowed the surroundings.

To this greeting, the native sorceress merely smiled.

Caid Centurion

C
"Why always matters." Caid would never be one to simply accept things were...simply because they were. There was always a reason, a proximate cause to any action. It could be an enigmatic cause...some motion of the Force, perhaps. "You sound like a romantic, Cersei. Do you find yourself desiring cute love letters and chocolates sent to you by a roguish stranger?" A subtle smirk settled onto Caid's lips as he casually worked his hands and legs beneath the surface to keep him afloat.

As Cersei allowed a more intimate mixing of their presences, Caid could naturally feel it as well. There was no indication on his face of an emotional response one way or another, but it would have been a large redundancy. Cersei would have easily been able to feel the inferno that raged in the pit of his soul for her. Whether it was for destructive or other reasons...likely would only become clear to either of them with time.

To her silent query, he offered a verbal response as he used his arms and legs to pull himself across the surface of the violet waters. "Those that deign to think themselves safe from the perils of the elements are truly foolish, Princess." Given his larger frame, Caid was able to pull more water, thereby ending at Cersei's side very swiftly. With a firm yet surprisingly gentle grasp, he slipped an arm around her waist and pulled her wet body slightly against his own. His legs kicked calmly beneath the surface to keep them both afloat, ignoring the sound of the new arrival. "Just as I would be foolish to think myself safe from the perils of you, Princess."

For a moment...it seemed as though his mind and body wanted...more out of the situation. He lingered in the position, holding Cersei close to him before forcing a soft smile to his lips. Twisting his body to the side, he redirected his silver-green gaze to the new arrival with interest, still partially holding Cersei. "What manner of creature is that?"

[member="Cersei Moirae"]

Even though the rumble of communication resounded around her, when he said her name it gave her pause and Cersei cast a glance over her shoulder at him, "Perhaps I am a romantic." There was little to be ashamed of on that front, and even less to try and hide. "Though I will say that my desires are beyond that of simple gestures, for I have had them plenty," her words came as if she were remembering a time where such things piqued her interest. The woman smiled and gave a brief chortle. That time had passed and long ago. "Freedom and adventure, those are what I desire."

Cersei found herself gazing up at the climb of the sun, it near nestling in the treeline where they'd just left. Droplets of rain shimmered like crystals when the rays had them in sight. A different heat warmed her though and moved from her along her skin and further into her bones, causing the woman to shudder in the coolness of the water. Lids closed naturally for a moment, allowing her existence to adjust to the pyre while still slicing through violet.

The hum of the rock-shaped shore and the great beast perched atop it was enough guidance without the actual use of her eyes. Close. Scant meters, Cersei knew, but instead of grazing stone, her digits fell against Caid's chest. The Malagarrian found herself exceptionally close, ensnared really and she glanced up through her lashes at him. Before she could close her mouth, the Princess asked abruptly, "Why would you not think yourself safe with me?" Heart pounding in her chest.

A low growl brought her attention to the feline shortly after, but she struggled to find the words to aptly describe the beast, "I call him Naiiv." Dark brows drew together and as if knowing, the massive cat made a motion toward them. The growl grew in length.

[member="Caid Centurion"]​

Caid Centurion

C
Freedom and adventure...

Caid didn't spend much time in thought on the concept. Those two things had been cornerstones of his life for some time. In fact, it was hard for him to conceive of a life that was anything shy of what an individual specifically desired. To that end, he had much yet to learn from Cersei. Whereas he had originally thought that his prompting to travel to Malagarr had to do with the abilities of Sorcery, Caid now wondered if it hadn't been more...personal. Certainly it would be impossible to rule with a myopic view on life.

Silver-green eyes held Cersei's gaze much the same as his arm held her body. "Because. Your entire presence intoxicates and seemingly sets my very soul aflame. In our separation, I'm...visited by images and thoughts of shared experiences." Caid paused for only a moment. "Intense...shared experiences. Even now in these cool waters, I can feel the heat rising steadily through my body. It goads me to take action, to embrace it and you fully and completely."

A thin smile of mischief slipped across his features at the thought. "I can't think of any better way to describe you than dangerous. Perhaps...beguiling? Whatever the reality, you intrigue me, Cersei Moirae. That is not a reality I have known in my life, not genuinely." In that moment, Caid realized he had still been holding the woman. A growing sensation encouraged the Sith Lord to release the raven-haired beauty, returning his attention to the feline. "Naiiv."

The growl that emanated from the beast mostly caused a smile to touch Caid's lips. Out the corner of his eye, he glanced at Cersei. "He judges me."

As beasts were want to do to things with which they were unfamiliar.

[member="Cersei Moirae"]

Cersei was silent during his explanation, golden orbs steadily holding his. She could have seemed... enchanted at such nearness as if he sang a song. The Princess was not besotted though and her sight went further than the surface of his silver-green while his mouth spilled pretty words. It was true, she could feel the heat not only from his very body, but was also stoked within. The palm of her hand still rested upon the damp, warm flesh over his heart and it was only moments before her pulse synced with his beat.

The sorceress nearly withdrew her hand, swallowing her nerves.

I am dangerous, the creature thought mildly. Though not in the way he has determined. However, there was no reason as of yet to reveal a hand of power. Never mind that Moirae was reluctant to do so. It was a waste of energy and the princess was never one for theatrics. In time, he would know whether he inquired or it be by force. No sooner, no later.

A light smile impressed upon her lips, "Intrigue often diminishes." Glancing to the violet waters at first, Cersei peered into its gem depths as if fishing for an answer or words. While the Prince was intriguing himself, the daughter of Malagarr was...no exploit and was well past being a conquest; something she lived with, but ignored habitually. While there was a definite, magnetic pull there, it was not something she was familiar with. [member="Caid Centurion"] was not something she was familiar with, Warrior or not. Her body said one thing, while her mind reeled, and her heart thudded. "Intoxication, Prince? How drunk are you willing to get?" Upon her release, brazen pools peered back at him when she surged toward the shore.

"Predators tend to be territorial," she quipped with a little chuckle, reaching at the same time the large feline dipped its head. She grasped around the thick, crimson fur at his neck and the animal stepped back, thus hauling her from the lake. Kneeling, the sorceress straightened in the pale, soaked clothing, meeting the wild eyes of Naiiv, her back to Caid.

Whispers, ancient tongue and then, silence.

It was not until Cersei stood and turned, reaching her hand to the foreigner in the water did she speak again, "Come. I have something to show you."

Caid Centurion

C
Caid permitted himself a thin smile as Cersei's words betrayed her expression and the flutter of emotion he could plainly feel within the swell of her own bosom. It was a curious thing, having such a connection to another that was near-enough a stranger to one's awareness. Even as he allowed Cersei to casually swim out of his grasp and towards the shore, the Sith Lord remained elevated enough above the water, his kicks requiring less strength and effort. Despite the ease in work, he found his entire being left wanting. It was an involuntary sensation that confused just as much as it concerned him. What is happening to me.

"Drunk..." Slowly, Caid began making his way towards the shore as well. "Princess, I assure you that it takes an inordinate amount of time and effort for me to reach that level of intoxication." Taking [member="Cersei Moirae"]'s hand, he utilized the force to levitate himself, thereby making the strain on her muscles less as she helped him from the water. Peeling off what little clothing had been adorning his upper body, the Endelaan Warrior was content to leave it behind. The others that lingered just out of sight would collect it on their own or not. Caid had no particular attachment to the garment.

"I promise you that I always enjoy the effort, however." Smiling, the Sith Lord motioned for the Sorceress to lead on.

Unadorned fingers moved through the beast's coat, near the ears at first. Naiiv's massive head came close to her shoulders though, so the Princess found herself reaching up then dropping in a friendly exchange of affection when the feline nuzzled in return. "What if there were no effort involved?" Moving forward slightly, Cersei bent her diminutive frame toward the Prince with the intent on aiding his ascension, never mind that it was not needed. Clearly not needed. However, he still managed to grasp her offered hand, dwarfing it. The creature took a step back, giving the larger being room and straightened to look up when he made it ashore.

The green of her eyes appeared to flash, become brighter. She continued, even as he casually revealed the toned, muscular expanse of his chest, "What if time was of no obstacle?" It was Cersei's turn to spawn a bit of mischief, allowing it to color her melodic inflection. Stepping closer in that moment, mouth crooking into something darker- scant inches separating her lips from that of Caid's chest. Instead, her other other hand pressed where her breath tickled.

Cersei canted her head, peering up as she spoke, "Alas, you enjoy the effort..."

Naiiv made a motion and the Sorceress moved also, letting her fingers linger at his flesh until they couldn't. With the rush of the waterfall behind them, the floral scent seemed to be potent and thicker in the air of the cave. Where it should have be darkness, neon-glowing plants lit their way and played off the fragments of crystals peeking through the deep maroon walls. The tiger led the way and so she followed, only two fingers curled about the Prince's own.

Effort you shall have.

[member="Caid Centurion"]

Caid Centurion

C
Silence was all that fell from Caid's lips in response to both of [member="Cersei Moirae"]'s questions. It was not until Cersei closed their proximity once more that the large Sith felt his heart quicken. The sensation was unnatural to Caid, but it seemed to be a near inevitability while in the Princess' presence. "Time..."

Caid was forced to pause, closing his eyes at the subtle intimacy of Cersei's contact. Truth be told, she had yet to even approach touching him in the way they had both experienced with others. It remained different in this instance even if only purely due to the reality that something deeper, visceral seemed to be at work. In fact, Caid was fairly certain that if he so desired, he could sense the very motion of the cells in her body without much effort. As it stood, they already shared thoughts and dreams completely involuntarily.

"...is but a construct of the Force. It too has no beginning, no end. It can be manipulated. Therefore, it hardly is an obstacle. We, the sentient of the galaxy, make it an obstacle arbitrarily far too often." In short, Caid saw no reason to rush anything in this life. What was to be, would be.

As Cersei initiated a casual pace away from the glistening waterfall and into the vibrant foliage, Caid allowed his hand to give her fingers a brief, gentle squeeze. In time, Princess. You shall be the one to have the...effort.

Before entering a naturally ornate opening, Cersei stopped without warning, even though Naiiv padded ahead. "Do you always explain so much...." when she first began to speak, the back of the Princess was to him. Such a thing was usually done because of nerves, but that didn't seam to fit [member="Caid Centurion"] and his personality. Near raven brows drew in and Cersei turned, sun-kissed face stark in the glow of fauna.

"...You do not have to explain these things, I am here," and her fingertips touched just above his brow, having to go to her toes to reach, "and here..." settling back on her feet once more, her other hand moved from his and both palms moved in tandem down the curve of his neck and shoulders to center in the middle of the Prince's chest.

What lie in wait for her, or them was on hold for a very brief moment. Cersei's head was tilted up, wild eyes searching his face. It was a curious Force that brought them together and neither of them understood it. Neither seemed to fight it either. Perhaps they had different ways in accepting it. "Many things can be manipulated. It is the choice of the reality however...the choice in the reaction we give to it..."

Cersei stood there, still appearing a drowned rodent of sorts, with a very serious expression riddling her visage. It would have appeared comical were it not for her eyes that held hot embers within them. This time her mouth didn't move, but the sorceress spoke nonetheless, I am content with your time, Prince of Endelaan, and your company.

What she had hoped to reveal to him made it's way through the path from where Naiiv recently disappeared into. Their way, rather and four smaller versions of the feline padded the stone walkway. Cersei gasped in awe and her eyes glittered. It may not have appeared a big deal, but it had been decades since more than one kitten survived from this particular species. "Ohh Naiiv..." she sighed.

A sheepish smile spread across her face in succession with her dropping to their level. Of the four, one bore different markings and the small creature appeared to warm up to her after the rest did. It took him a moment to venture closer, still not looking to her. Nails tapped the ground in attempt to rouse interest.

Caid Centurion

C
One corner of Caid's mouth threatened to twitch into something of a half-smile at Cersei's words. However, he did not offer an immediate response, sensing the woman had yet more to say. There was no shrinking at the woman's touch or her proximity. In fact, his body seemed to yearn for it, almost lean into it. "I say only that which needs to be said," was the simple response the Sith Lord gave. For sure, the reality that the entirety of Cersei's being was so acutely attuned to his own was a new concept. It would undoubtedly take some amount of time to properly acclimate himself.

Silent words that carried from [member="Cersei Moirae"]'s mind to his own brought a thin smile containing a hidden warmth to his lips. However, his attention was rather quickly diverted by the return of the large beast that had accompanied them from the edge of the water. Silver-green eyes focused on the diminutive forms that followed. As Caid held no natural connection to the world, his reaction was decidedly more bland than that of the Princess.

Remaining standing, Caid merely watched Cersei with a mixture of intrigue and wonder.

Just when she thought he would come, the little feline would move farther away. Just out of reach, tail swishing. To say Cersei was bewildered was an understatement. However, she was also intrigued and it shone in her eyes when tracking the animal. The other three had surrounded her, apparently claiming the Princess and using her knelt frame to pounce upon, muslin attire to nibble with their sharp little teeth.

The sorceress was thrown off guard and found herself upon her back looking into the eyes of one. She laughed, lithe shoulders shaking, "Feisty, aren't you?" Cersei stayed her present position moments more before noticing the darker sibling skirt her being. He passed, bee-lining to her guest. A little shocked, the woman froze, only watching with her cheek against the cool rock. The infant tiger's fur was pitch black, stripes appearing reversed and a deep smokey gray. He was slightly larger than the others, with eyes resembling the green of a chemical fire. When noticed, or revealed it had been circling Caid, rubbing against his legs and paused. He paused as if to make sure she was watching and continued.

The small action had her pitching her body up and on her elbows.

Confusion was evident on her arched brow and wrinkled nose. "What is the meaning of this?" it was directed at [member="Caid Centurion"]. Even as she spoke it though, the daughter of Malagarr knew it to not being of his doing. But who... Her gaze became more liquid and she found Naiiv lounging, passive, but staring at the anomaly all the same. Coming to her feet, golden pools stared down and back up to the Prince. "He has taken a liking to you." Whether the silver-green eyed man would accept the bond the animal was attempting to form was anyone's guess. He was not of Malagarr... but his blood was. A part of her was sad, maybe a little jealous- a bigger part was enchanted by it. Much like the man towering before her.

Was the Mother planet gifting this foreigner? Cersei's power flared, but it was soft and appeared as the rain clouds accumulated in the sky.

Caid Centurion

C
Caid basically had no idea what was happening...initially. Content to merely watch the Princess and the baby felines, Caid's silver-green eyes took in the scene. As he focused his attention, he could tell there was something...a type of bond passing between Cersei and her surroundings. The Sith Lord felt as if he could almost touch the strand connecting the plants, Cersei, and the felines crawling over her body.

In that moment, Caid's eyes traversed to the larger one that seemed mostly devoid of interest in Cersei. When the tiny creature came running in his own direction, the Sith Lord remained still, arching a curious brow. Instinctively, Caid's eyes flicked to the creatures mother. The Sith Lord had enough exposure to wild animals to understand that it took very little for a mother to fear for the life of their offspring and become dangerously violent as a result.

As the animal paused at Caid's legs to rub itself against his legs, Caid looked down. This was not his planet, and he was unsure as to...what was even happening. As was the case with Cersei, Caid could feel something pulling at his presence. It was in no way near as strong as it was with Cersei, naturally, but it was there. Shifting his bright gaze to the woman at the sound of her barely-veiled, indignant voice, Caid shrugged.

In that moment, Caid thought back to the conversation he'd had with Xsayarsa when he'd attempted to find his own familiar on the plains of Endelaan. A practice that his entire male line before him had accomplished. Only...they'd had success. The mythical beast's silent words had been vexing at the time. You will not find your familiar here in these lands. The truth will only reveal itself to you after you have completed your journey. Connect with your ancestral past.

As he allowed his eyes to return to the tiny creature at his feet, Caid knelt down. Slowly, he allowed his hand to reach out, gently stroking the soft fur. Even as he did, Caid's mind was launched to another time. The place though...he had been there. The Palace within which Cersei resided. At first, there was a great conflict, a large battle. Caid surged across a battlefield, the feeling of Cersei's strength pounding in his chest, vision of Endelaan warriors at his side. Even as his weapon plunged into an enemy, he turned in time to catch another attempting to sneak up behind him. That was, until, a flash of black and gray appeared in his vision as a large feline pounce the would-be killer and removed his head with little apparent effort.

The flurry of visions finished with the feeling of Cersei's power in the present further strengthening his body. The fading images ended with a view of Cersei upon the large throne of the Queen, Caid at her side with the familiar creature lounging not far. As his eyes opened, Caid stood back to his full height. He ignored the building change in the weather. "What do you call them?"

[member="Cersei Moirae"]

The very air seemed to freeze around her and Cersei's vision appeared tunneled. It was not an action done purposefully and the princess was even taken aback by the strange chain of events displayed before her. Everything screamed that she move forward and descend into the ether curtain mere meters away. But Cersei was still, finding that her fingers had curled into the fabric of the muslin blouse draped over her. What was happening, why? When he knelt, she near sighed at the gentleness bestowed upon the infant creature. Again, however, like the movement, words did not climb her throat...nor sounds.

Upon the ability returning, as if liquid being poured back into her being. That liquid animating the golden eyed Malagarrian so that she could flick her gaze to [member="Caid Centurion"] and the raven coated tiger cub. Moment passed before she found her voice and had just begun speaking, the syllables tasted on her tongue. Non though and facets of the world around her shimmered, changing in flashes of memories... They weren't memories and upon realization, the princess gasped at the too real feeling of lifeblood splashing her face and the sudden wash of deep gray fur.

This was not her vision, not her point-of-view.

There was something to be said about seeing ones self through the eyes of another. Literally. And it took her a moment to shake the residue of prophecy from her thoughts and draw them to the present. "Caid..." she said faintly, even though she could feel his vision had not subsided. Not just yet. Molten pools stared into the lids that sheltered the silver-green of his until he came to. It would not be until then that Cersei would look to the small beast at his feet.

"They are a cross-breed... of that much I am sure. However, I have found the DNA from only half of the species: the Ralltiir tiger."

Caid Centurion

C
Caid nodded his head slowly to Cersei's response. His gaze shifted back towards the diminutive creature at his feet as he made a statement of sorts. "I imagine you saw that too." Eventually lifting his gaze back to Cersei's golden pools once more, the Sith Lord approached the Princess. "I don't understand what it means. Well. That's not entirely true. I do understand, I'm just not sure why..."

Stopping near Cersei's side, Caid clasped his hands behind his back, gazing at her inquisitively. "For what reason could I...we...have to spill blood on the surface of Malagarr? Malagarrian blood at that?" Did Caid's vision have something to do with the prophecy that Cersei had been told? He could tell that it was indeed his vision given he was able to manipulate its flow. Everything seemed so...electric while he was on Malagarr. It was almost hard to know which of his senses to fully trust.

[member="Cersei Moirae"]

With a swipe of both hands, her fingers moved through deep crimson fur before she stood. Chin canted up, Cersei responded directly in the best way she could, "I saw a part of it, yes." The last of it was too bright... not for her to witness. At least not in that moment. She surmised it was something meant for [member="Caid Centurion"] and not the Princess of Malagarr. Not yet anyway. Certain things were revealed in time. It was almost always bad if one tried to force the nature of visions. It was best to coax when information and details were wanted.

Gathering her fingers into the fabric of her pants, Cersei urged her form to stand. A very liquid gaze moved from Naiiv to Caid and that in itself shifted from curiosity to haunted. In truth, there was not some grand answer to what answer he sought. Before speaking, the young sorceress swallowed and set her shoulders, "For such a thing to happen..." Cersei's voice wavered slightly, "would mean there to be something of more importance to me...surely to yourself. If prophecy rings true, it is..." her eyes widened, flickered away, "a child." Our child, but she said nothing.

A generous pause moved between them, "I would have to of left Malagarr for that... I would never murder so many of my own people..." The tone was grave, worried... and she found herself meandering towards the falls.

Caid Centurion

C
Caid arched a curious brow at Cersei's words. A child. "You're telling me all of that bloodshed would likely only come about as the result of the birth of a child?" Caid almost said simple child, but he doubted that would be a reality. No sooner had he fallen silent than Caid actually put together the remaining pieces of Cersei's fragmented statement. Important to her and him.

Silver-green eyes continued to burn with curiosity and perhaps a touch of confusion. However, rather than say anything on the matter further, Caid waved a dismissive hand. He'd seen no child in the vision, not even sensed the presence of a child. That did not, however, mean such a thing did not play a part. "I don't know about that. All I know is what I saw, felt. What I saw was the slaughter of countless Malagarr warriors at the hands of Endelaan warriors. What I felt was a fierce, burning hatred for your King."

Waving a dismissive hand, Caid elected to move on. "Matters not, I suppose. You are still on this planet. Shall we continue with the tour?"

[member="Cersei Moirae"]

I would never...

I would never murder my own people...

The entirety of her frame shivered and she let out a deep...dejected sigh, I would never murder my own people unless it was for the sake of my child. Cersei stared off for but a moment, thin fingers curled into the fabric of her pants, But I would surely kill the King. With that thought, the chill that caused her lightly golden skin to prickle began to warm and Caid's words rung in her ear. She turned to meet his eyes. half a smile peeled from her mouth. It was not time to share that deep, that dark. However...

Within a few seconds, the Princess' steps swallowed the distance between them. "We do not need to know, not yet. What matters is right now, these moments..." Much smaller, but no less adroit fingers slid along his palm to finally grasp his hand. "Let us continue," And she moved, giving a light tug to the much larger man and drew them further into the cave and leaving the family of felines behind for now.

For near ten or so minutes, [member="Caid Centurion"] and Cersei traversed in the dark, only a sparse offering of light sprinkled their path. The Malagariaan kept the body of the Prince close as the path was narrow and in some places, dropped off into dark, cold depths of water. Their reprieve could be spotted, a faint glow of blue glittered among exotic leaves. Upon moving past that, crystals littered the entirety of the cavern, their colors varying between azure to very faint pinks and white. They were in clusters, each shade. Even the stalagmites reflected that of the jungle in their hues.

The energy here had a pulse and seemed to pull at the very essence of a person.

Caid Centurion

C
Caid did not bother to attempt to see what [member="Cersei Moirae"] was thinking, but he could plainly see the initial conflict on her face. Regardless of whether or not he felt the strength of her power in his chest, she need not physically be present for such a reality. That was certainly a situation that Caid was coming to understand with some level of...intensity.

As was seemingly becoming her custom, Cersei commanded his attention away from his own thoughts and to her simple presence with but a few, brief steps towards him. Silver-green eyes focused on the woman as his heartbeat quickened. A familiar heat began to surge through the Sith Lord's body at Cersei's proximity. At the feel of her skin brushing against his own, Caid almost allowed himself to forget any element of control; to give into what his mind and body clearly wanted. However, Cersei's gentle tug to usher him along seemed to be strength enough to steel his resolve and bolster his defenses. It was an ironic thing given their proximity, but he could only presume that they were drawing on one another's reserves of resistance in that moment.

Silence settled over the pair as they traversed the cave, frequently finding their bodies practically melded together as they negotiated the terrain. The focus on footing and positioning was enough to keep Caid's mind from wandering and his body following suit. Soon, the Prince of Endelaan's eyes beheld the faint glow in the distance. As they slipped past the exotic leaves, Caid allowed his progression to slow, separating his body from Cersei's immediate vicinity. A warrior by trade, Caid could certainly appreciate the beauty of nature where he encountered such.

As Caid drifted farther and farther away from Cersei, allowing the pulse of the very planet to pull him in various directions, he noted two things. His longing for Cersei strengthened, but the rest of his soul...the very small part that did not seem to twist and contort in sync with Cersei's, seemed almost attached to this place, this planet. Closing his eyes, Caid felt a faint scratch at the back of his mind. The itch gave way to a smooth, feminine voice that...sounded nothing like Cersei's. It carried with it a...strength, a strength that spoke of ancient secrets.

You are your father's son, but you are as well the only true Son of Malagarr in your bloodline. Take care not to be a disappointment.

Opening his eyes, Caid eventually turned to find Cersei's familiar form once more. He had no words to offer as only a warm, genuine smile spread across his lips.

In the quiet, there was still ambiance within and among the crystal cavern. It was as if the melody was felt, but no sweet sound could be heard through any physical means. Upon nearing a different variety or hue, the feeling changed. The instrument changed, though the intensity seemed to be equal, or just as loud. Akin to a collection of... or a symphony of power all drawn from the well that was Malagarr. Small, smooth palms hovered and then, finally settled on a blue so deep it could be mistaken for black.

The shimmering, golden pools of the Princess were not upon the dark crystals though. They followed [member="Caid Centurion"] and much like the gaze that fell over him, so too did her power and her presence. Her soft pout moved, twisting words with no vocal. A great many things -strange things- had happened upon his arrival and the action done was simply a natural response to protect... him. Though the notion made no sense in that moment, Cersei allowed this to happen. Their connection was a curious one. One that seemed fated and intertwined.

Something else was working and its potency felt as if it aided in the link between the Centurion and the Moirae. As if it were peeling back layers, exposing more than either would normally be ready in the short expanse of time. Cersei had felt this pull before- it was different than knowing another power, another sorceress at work. This particular one knew her, though not quite as intimately as the Prince did. In many ways it felt like a bridge and a dark one nonetheless, ancient.

Openly staring, the native took one step in his direction. It was only seconds later before his silver-green eyes were revealed to her once more. Her grasp from one hand, was still upon the dark crystal and its energy added to hers. Something had happened, Cersei felt that much. But what? Would he share? She swallowed and ran her tongue along her suddenly dry lips.

The beloved daughter of Malagarr reached with her other hand, fingers extended towards his being.

Caid Centurion

C
Caid's gaze met that of Cersei the moment the voice had faded from his mind. The smile lingered on his lips as the woman reached out for him. As if she beckoned to his very soul, the Sith Lord stepped forward, taking her hand in his. Instinctively and without warning, Caid pulled the raven-haired vision close to him, free hand wrapping around her waist with ease and surprising comfort. Yes, they had shared many things through their curiously strong mental connection. The dream they had shared the night before...the heat of it begged to be unleashed, nourished.

Yet, Caid knew this was not the right time. Similarly, he could see the longing in Cersei's gaze. It was not a longing for any true physical comfort, but for an explanation of what he was experiencing, feeling. For a moment, his lips parted as if he were about to grant her the gift of knowledge that she sought. Instead, however, Caid's body propelled itself forward, down into a deep, passionate kiss to the Princess' lips. Apart from tightening their grasp upon her body, Caid's hands were relatively still, tranquil. To a casual observer, it would have been difficult to discern if the act was a precursor to something more, or simply a desire for closeness, for a simple intimacy with the woman.

As the embrace and the kiss lingered, Caid allowed his memory of the voice and the associated feelings that came with it...to pass freely between their mental connection. In addition to this, he allowed Cersei to know the steadily increasing depth of his feelings for her, his confusion, and a longing that he was hesitant to fully embrace in just that moment.

Once the process had completed, Caid slowly broke the kiss, allowing his lips still to linger just out of reach of Cersei's. Eyelids raised slowly to reveal brightly burning orbs that gave way to a warm smile. No words were necessary in the moment. In fact, they would almost certainly have detracted from the experience.

[member="Cersei Moirae"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom