Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Unforeseen Consequences

Loske Treicolt Loske Treicolt

An eyebrow rose in defiance. Amea’s elbow found the top of the table as her hand rested against her cheek and chin with a deadpan stare that could stare holes into Loske’s very being. Eyes closed was a very, very big overestimation in the blonde woman’s face. Amea had admired herself, she had seen the handiwork of her own skills first hand, and Loske thought she stood a damn chance against her? The brunette’s teeth were bared in a challenging grin at the mere thought. Naturally she was too drunk to do much of anything properly right now, but Loske was certainly free to delude herself that she had a chance against her.

Amea was going to open her mouth to speak, but it was as if time had passed her by already. The buzz of the drink gave her a gentle push needed to watch from a slight distance as she merely observed herself talking to this other woman who dared challenge her to swoop racing. As she listened she felt a wind brush against her face. One of her fingers brushed against her cheek with a tickle that was unlike anything else she had ever cared to remember to have felt in a moment like this. Her index finger slowly began to draw a ticklish circle against her cheekbone as Loske talked.

“Not weird at all.” Amea mumbled and slowly nodded to show that she truly thought so. “I have really enjoyed this as well. It’s been a bit of a ride, but I think it’s been good too.”

Loske seemed to twiddle and thumb at her own holodevice and Amea gently leaned back in her seat, the finger against her cheek still drawing a circle — albeit in a different spot on her face to let her truly enjoy the sensory feedback she was experiencing.

A good second passed followed by another, and then another. Amea glanced at her device as the message seemed hellbound on not arriving. Her lips pushed into a pout, the disappointment scratching at the doors before—

“Ah-a!” She exclaimed, the hologram on her wrist poking out to show her the message Loske sent. “You have my number!”

With a squint at the device Amea sent a quick colon-and-end-parentheses right back.

“Loske,” Amea said and slurred her words just ever so slightly. “I…” She blinked and shook her head. “I want you to know, I am really glad this happened, okay? And this evening’s sound track has been great. Absolutely fantastic.”

It was genuine. Amea was drunk enough for it to be. “Yon Akah, have the vocal chords of angels, and I feel the grooves of this music on a personal level. And even though I might have feared meeting people from the part of me I don’t know, I want you to know, that I know, that you should know, that a good part of me knows, that you most likely know, that I know you are a good part of that part. Even if I was scared at first.”

Her fingers dragged against her cheek. “I am so not sober.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom