Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Unflinchingly Loyal Sith Looking For Master?

Okay... So basically Kaine has sadly gone, leaving Cassus without a Master... And in this case, Master means more than trainer. Cassus knows nothing about the world, yet he's very physically able, making him the perfect weapon. He's not even really all that human, just a ball of rage waiting for his potential to be unlocked. As I say, I want him to be moulded into a weapon, which means even if he hits Sith Knight you'd have his eternal, unflinching loyalty. Whatever you ask him to do, he will, even if that means falling on his own blade at your command (although from an OOC stand point... Please don't do that) ~ and he'd be loyal to you, and you alone (unless you told him otherwise).

So yeah, that's Cassus... Anyone interested?

Biography : http://starwarsrp.net/topic/12335-cassus/?p=128196

*rubs chin in thought* I may not be aligned with the Sith Cassus, but I can give you the Sith training you desire, plus more. Mostly I am looking for allies that would betray the Sith for bigger plans if needed.

Cedric Dorn

C
Gabriel Volturi said:
*rubs chin in thought* I may not be aligned with the Sith Cassus, but I can give you the Sith training you desire, plus more. Mostly I am looking for allies that would betray the Sith for bigger plans if needed.
Way to be subtle about it.

*Grins* While ICly Gabriel works in the shadows, OOCly I make it no secret that the characters ultimately is against the Sith...and the Jedi....and the Templars....and pretty much everyone else that doesn't fall into his plans for the galaxy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom