Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion Uneasy Alliances | EOTL Dominion of Erilnar

Objective: Ah yes! The Negotiator!
Attire: DressShoes
Tag: Jester Jester Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti

Bella took a small, delicate sip of her drink, then offered a grateful smile as Reeva and Maldor continued to shower her with compliments. Fortunately, Maldor’s attention was eventually pulled away by an azure-haired woman clad in a purple-hued, flower-laced gown. With her keen pilot’s eyes, Bella immediately registered the Mecetti scion’s attraction to the woman, a sight which immediately coaxed a soft, girlish giggle from her lips before she was compelled to politely cover her mouth to suppress the sound.

And so, Bella flashed the scion a wink, a friendly acknowledgement from one warrior to another so as to quietly wish him good fortune. Then, while stepping away from Maldor and his date for the evening, she turned her attention back to the Mirialan, who was already beginning to capture her attention.

But first, Bella wanted to hear her proposition.

"Tell me Baroness, are all of the Imperial fighter pilots as skilled or as beautiful as yourself? I plan on expanding the Umbral Fleet and perhaps folding it more formally into the empire, and I only like to count the best amongst my number."

“Beautiful? Maybe. It depends on if you like what you see under our helmets. Some of us only like to take them off for special occasions.” Bella answered with particular inflection on the word 'special'. “But skilled? Well, I suppose that I’m the only Flight Baroness at this party, aren’t I?” She added, feeling a touch of confidence at her implication.

“That said, I am intrigued by the Umbral Fleet.” The Togruta continued. “I might want to know more about who I’m flying with.” She added, her words an open invitation for the Mirialan to tell her more.

Last edited:

Objective: 1. The Negotiator
Tag: Bella Bella Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti Vyllia Santhe Vyllia Santhe Maestus Maestus
Wearing: this

The blue haired woman swept over and very quickly took the attention of Maldor, the way they reacted showed of mutual affection, but her possessive body language spoke to something a little more interesting and perhaps something to investigate later. "Definitely, get in there before the hutts, they leave quite the stench." she laughed before casually walking away a little with the pink Togruta, being assured to stay on her left in order that the more, interesting, side of her outfit was on better display. Ashé Fenn Ashé Fenn loved to tease the Vigo for being a peacock, and Jester absolutely agreed.

“I might want to know more about who I’m flying with.”

She smiled, to business then. She took a sip as she watched the red lethan form of Maestus Maestus make her own way across the room, also very nice, Jester was right to come and visit this place, she glanced at the pink woman that she was already flirting with and back to the red skinned twi'lek and the most devilish thought crossed her mind, but there was plenty of time to play later. "As you may or may not know, the Umbral Fleet have been on, hmmm... privateer duties? Slipping into places where they Empire is not ready to officially go. Did you hear about the rebellion out on Oster'ich IV? bunch of pro-empire rebels managed to find themselves in possession of some nice hardware." she wouldn't come out and directly say it, there were spys everywhere, but the look of pride on her face made it clear what she meant, she had smuggled them all the tanks and guns that the Empire felt they needed.

She was on a tangent, she waved her hand in the air to clear that thought. "But I guess that doesn't really explain where you might come in. If the Umbral Fleet officially declares for the Empire... and we will I get what I want, then we will make ourselves targets for your enemies. As such, I intend to upscale my fleet a little, but still remain fast and agile, which means a fighter corps will be absolutely integral to my plans." she turned to Bella and smiled, awaiting her thoughts, she had not met a lot of Togruta before and found her eyes drawn to the montrals of the otherwise fairly short woman.

Matriarch of Santhe Family

Santhe-Header-removebg-preview.png

Outfit: Dress
Tag: The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost | Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti | Bella Bella | Jester Jester | OPEN

Empire-Divider-removebg-preview.png

Having Maldor lean into her presence made Vyllia’s heart stutter for a moment. She almost didn’t hear his initial response to her question. She didn’t miss his not so subtle mention of wanting a more private party. Vyllia blushed like she was a school girl, which she hoped the other women present would be too involved in their own discussion to notice. ”I’ve a room at a very expensive hotel in system. Perhaps after the party,” Vyllia whispered huskily into Maldor’s ear. He had a way to make her forget about business, but Vyllia knew that she had a job to do tonight. Not just for her company, but the Empire at large.

Vyllia felt his breath against her face and longed to feel the touch of his lips against her skin, but she had to settle for a soft complimentary statement that made her swoon even more. ”Surely present company has made my absence somewhat manageable?” Vyllia deflected and hoped to make their open flirtations a bit less obvious. Though adding the two women to the conversation may have been a misstep in that goal.

”To a refined consumer the Hutts have nothing to offer that I cannot better,” Vyllia answered bluntly. ”To a sophisticated male attention, even less. But to a person looking for something that will do the job at the best price possible, the Hutts can make quite the impression. Unless I can close a deal before they have a chance to counter. I very much appreciate your aid. Though if we need to linger with the ladies I can mark my targets silently while you discuss other matters.”

The other women however seemed to be discussing who the talent Baroness Bella would be flying for when the Empire next needed her services. That was a good sign for Vyllia and Maldor making their own plans for securing business during the party, and more enjoyably where they might spend some quality time after.

Wt3Mubl.png

Objective 1: The Negotiator

"Perhaps after the party..."

"After the party," Maldor said, "we will retire to celebrate your success."

"Surely present company has made my absence somewhat manageable?"

Maldor glanced to the other ladies, somewhat apologetic for having dropped the ball of conversation the moment Vyllia had appeared. But it seemed that the pair had taken the temperature between Maldor and Santhe and excused themselves to their own conversation- in Jester's case, appropriately, with a Jest.

"It was a pleasure seeing you both," he said as they detached themselves.

Then he turned back to Vyllia, speaking softly. "I think the Lady Jiondee may be trying to take down our best ace. All's fair in war and love, I suppose."

He took a pause to consider Vyllia's trouble with the Hutts undercutting her offerings.

"You beat them on quality. They beat you on price. You need another lever to win this game.

Fortunately, I have something you can grasp ahold of to get your way."

He drew close to her, now. So close that he could feel the warmth of her body upon his skin.

"The Hutts never waste an inch of space on a transport or a freighter. They deliver one cargo 'on top' and the other hidden away: Spice. Black market weapons. Other smuggled goods. All fine and good, most of the time. Double the utility of every shipment. Double the profit, selling to legitimate and illegitimate customers at the same time.

But there's a flip side to that sort of trade.

Because they are carrying illicit goods along with the... licit ones... sometimes law enforcement gets involved.

A ship is inspected. A cargo seized. No skin off the recipient's nose. The Hutts will simply have to send a new one. And the Hutts can afford to lose a shipment every now and then, considering what their black market goods net them.

But it creates delays. Delays cause missed delivery deadlines. Especially in this time of galactic conflict, product needs to be delivered as regularly and reliably as the ticking of a clock. Lives may literally depend upon it.

The Hutts recently missed a delivery to Tooma. It wasn't widely reported in the trades, but the House Mecetti Ministry of Inquiry keeps their ear to the ground for the action of competitors, like the Hutts. My father manages to filter information to me, even out here on the Rim.

I'd wager that if you leverage your long record of reliability against the Hutt's history of missed deliveries, your bid for the contracts will come out on top."

The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost | Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti | Bella Bella | Jester Jester | Vyllia Santhe Vyllia Santhe

Objective 1

Fancy Outfit

While Maestus Maestus silently observed the people dancing in the Great Hall, a tall figure wearing a royal blue satin suit strode behind her. His blue cape gently dragged against the marble floor as he placed his hands on her exposed shoulders. "You look beautiful today," Darth Sorn whispered in her ear. "It's been some time Maestus."

Sorn had spent most of his time teaching Microbiology in the University of Alderaan while conducting his experiments in secret. Last he spoke with Maestus, they had ambitions in creating the ultimate life form. However, it was a long time since they last spoke..... and had a passionate night together. "I've heard from reliable sources that you've been working for this..... Empire of the Lost," Sorn whispered. "Do you know that these Imperials have fought the Sith for hundreds of years dating back to the Fel Empire."

Has Maestus turned her back against the Sith? Unlikely, if anything she and Sorn were more independent Sith who aligned only with themselves. But still, it was rather bold that Maestus would be so willing to work with the Empire. "Who is this Emperor?" Sorn whispered. "I've heard nothing about him until his recent reveal, but even then, I've received scant information."

Attire: DressShoes
Tag: Jester Jester

“I’ve heard of the activities of other fleets through briefings and the like.” Bella stated. “If you were responsible for what happened on Oster’ich IV, then that was some very impressive work.” She continued. “I heard that the anti-Imperial government had a pretty strong blockade in place and in spite of that, the rebels received almost a full division’s worth of main battle tanks and artillery within only a few months, allowing them to capture the capital city.” The Togruta finished.

“That said, I’m willing to vouch for integrating your fleet into the Navy, if that is what you wish. A formal legitimization might give you a good chance of fulfilling your goals, whatever they might be.” Bella suggested. “You'll be able to order ships from the yards and personnel from the academies. However, you’ll have to start wearing uniforms and the like, though. They may also ask you and some of your officers to take accelerated command courses, which should only last a few weeks.” She added with a playful smirk.

“In a sense, you will be exchanging freedom for resources and direct support from the Empire. You’ll be a Lost Imperial, with all the obligations and benefits that entails.”

ezgif-6-b1b9a8f4ad.gif

Tags: Prophet Mendacium Prophet Mendacium Priscilla Li-Ves Priscilla Li-Ves The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost
Objective: Robbing the train!

The Initium shook in the aftermath of the explosive rocket as it detonated. It had been a narrow miss. As Mendacium moved his forces in to strike and Priscilla prepared to defend the train Alicia repositioned her ship to fly above the train. In this vicinity to the Imperials defending the train, and the men that served the Brotherhood of One, the whirring sound of a ships engine was clear and distinct. Yet, when they looked up, they did not see a ship. It was precisely at this moment that Alicia deactivated the ships cloak, and jettisoned the cords. Firing out all at the same time their hooks dug into the compartment where the credits were being stored.

Activating the ships auto-pilot Alicia stood up from the seat and navigated her way to the landing ramp. Lowering it's mouth down into the air she positioned herself on the ledge while drawing her Lightsaber blade. Activating the crimson beam into the air Darth Ayra jumped from the mouth of the ship and down onto the moving train. As she did her hand raised itself to one of the speeder bikes and a torrent of Force Lightning impacted the vehicle send it's pilot into an early grave.

Darth Ayra had orchestrated all of this. Through Vrivia (the NISB agent on board the train) she had leaked to the Brotherhood of One and it's enigmatic, charismatic leader where the train would be, the credits on board and the message it would send to Erilnar. Now Priscilla and the other Imperial soldiers on board were caught in a three tie as each side vied to steal the precious credits on board the train. As the speeder bike exploded- sending shrapnel scattering everywhere- Ayra navigated the top of the train towards the front where the coupling would be found.

In her hand she possessed a weapon capable of separating the compartment from the Monorail, and in the form of the Initium she had a ship to take it once it had been separated. The ink black dark robes that Darth Ayra wore rose and fell in the gust as torrents of wind assaulted her frame at these high speeds. With the guidance and power of the Force Ayra steadied herself as she continued her assault on the train.

Matriarch of Santhe Family

Santhe-Header-removebg-preview.png

Outfit: Dress
Direct Tag: Maldor Mecetti Maldor Mecetti
Vacinity Tag: Bella Bella | Jester Jester | The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost | Maestus Maestus | Darth Sorn Darth Sorn

Empire-Divider-removebg-preview.png

Maldor responded to Vyllia’s open proposal of meeting after the party was finished in a most flattering acceptance, stating that it would be more than a mere meeting, but a celebration. ”I do enjoy following successes with a celebration,” Vyllia responded quickly and suggestively.

Maldor gave a fond goodbye to the ladies and they were alone again. ”I shall have to familiarize myself with Lady Jiondee’s file. Though the military is not in any way my interest, I don’t want the quality of the ships my companies provide to be questioned because they are assigned to subpar pilots. We should do what we can to keep the best…or make sure we have control over the fleet that offers them a deal they can’t refuse.”

A soft smile came to Vyllia’s lips as Maldor summed up the dilemma of her vs the Hutts quite succinctly. She couldn’t beat their prices and they couldn’t beat her quality. And if truth be told they could probably employ a flirty spokesperson that would be willing to take things much farther than Vyllia if sex appeal was the tipping point of negotiations. ”Oh? Do share my Dear Lord Mecetti,” Vyllia purred as she mirrored Maldor’s lean inward, her hand moving to stroke his fingers gently.

Maldor revealed his insights and they were brilliant. It wasn’t like Santhe-Sienar was here on Erilnar to negotiate contracts for the galaxy at large, they were Imperial focused contracts. Good products to protect Erilnar and entice them to enter an annexation agreement with the Empire. If Vyllia and Maldor could exert their influence on the Imperial government to have transports from Hutt Space to be searched more extensively, or better yet stopped and searched prior to even landing on an Imperial planet that would create all sorts of havoc in the lives of the above board consumer. ”You are a genius!” Vyllia exclaimed in a voice that showed her excitement, but didn’t call too much attention to them. Leaning over and kissing him on the lips might have been a bit more of a sight to the other partygoers though. ”Care to accompany me to make some contacts and promise superior transit times?”

Heart Breaker and Life Taker
Objective 2: The Ultimate Helmet

Current Outfit

Hilal returned the big hug from Akiya Orime Akiya Orime taking in her fresh perfume and her wonderful red dress. It's been too long since she'd seen her good friend. "I'm just glad you're okay," Hilal giggled. "Quite odd that you would choose to wear your dress and high heels in a mountainous area like Erilnar. Not that I don't mind, us girls always have to look our best."

She giggled at Akiya before returning her gaze towards Sicarius who chastised her. All of a sudden, all the good vibes Hilal had almost immediately dissipated. "What does that supposed to mean?" Hilal snarled at the pale Zabarak. "Just so you know, I've taken on Galactic Aliance Jedi at the battle of Uktantis and won! Don't believe me?"

Hilal rifled through her bag and took out a Lightsaber that once belonged to Ko Vuto Ko Vuto and showed it to Sicarius. "I took it from a Jedi after I beat him to a pulp," Hilal said. "A very annoying little chit."

Who happened to be handsome as well.

The young woman raised an eyebrow when Sicarius mentioned on where they should begin. "You mean you guys haven't scouted out the entire area?" She asked. "You just dropped in cold?" That wasn't good, but at least Hilal will have quality time with Akiya probably not so much with Sicarius. "Well first," Hilal said. "I guess we can go to the forest to the east, one of the lakes leads us there. With trees comes life, so we'll probably find some signs of the helmet."

Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Last edited:
Objective 2
Akiya Orime Akiya Orime Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Sicarius grunted with expected dissapointment as she found out her so called 'superior' was as useless in battle as she appeared. It wasn't that Velran was trying to get her killed so much as that he didn't seem to care one way or the other if she were killed. Sicarius was a useful asset but if she failed in a mission and died in the process then obviously she wasn't of much use and therefore useless to be tossed aside.

Atleast this Akiya was given the respect and due a scientist of her capabilities was warranted. Sicarius was sent out on mission after mission with very little in the way of defending herself. So far she had made do by hiding behind whatever muscle bound soldier Velran had sent for the purpose, but it was grating that she as a Sith was not only unable to defend herself but couldn't cut down her enemies in swathes as they deserve.

Still atleast the lab work so far had been diverting, between Akiya's cloning expertise and her own knowledge of Nightsister Undead rituals they may yet be able to give the Empire an undead army spread by genetics instead of the Force. Although Sicarius was unsure if Akiya was aware of the direction that their research may take.

Sicarius smiled at Akiya's assertion that she was going to be eaten.

"Oh I wouldn't worry about that. You'd barely be a snack to anything that might eat you."

Sicarius raised an eyebrow at the Mandalorians defense of having fought Galactic Alliance Jedi. Sicarius would ordinarily dismiss the claim as boisterous but she did seem to have a Jedi's lightsaber. A Jedi was not an easy foe to defeat, though Sicarius noted the phrasing as implying that said Jedi had managed to survive. Sicarius hoped the mandalorian wasn't squeamish about killing. Some warriors had ridiculous notions about honour in combat. A weakened enemy was just one easy to dispatch not one to be given strange courtesies.

Sicarius made a mental note that should it be necessary she herself could take the Lightsaber and put it to good use. Much more use than a Mandalorian could. If she were lucky Sicarius supposed she could escape.

When the strange though of why would she want to came into her head. Despite the humiliation, Sicarius was in a better position with resources at her disposale she hadn't had since she was an acolyte. She had spent years on the run or getting scraps from the Hutts, her current circumstance while not ideal did give her some certain advantages.

"Very well Mandalorian" Sicarius acknowledged with a small nod of her head a fencer's salute. "To the east it is."

"You believe the helmet will attract life towards it? Like a beacon?"
Sicarius asked curiously. If she were going to study it she might as well learn about it now. "Does it have any other properties that might be useful?"

"Although I'm unsure what tactical or practical advantages it might have. At the very least it could be a useful symbol for the Mandalorian to rally around. The historical value alone makes it worth seeking."

cd2tDvH.png

"You are a genius!"

Maldor smiled, "I've always liked to think so, but it's nice to have that validated."

He winked at her, craving to do more. He refrained from those impulses for reasons that went beyond a mere concern for the sensibilities of the other attendees.

Part of Vyllia's power came from her availability. Even those who would never have her in their arms must dream it. Some part of them wanted to believe it. As long as she wasn't taken by a man, they could tell that little lie to themselves. And that lie could be the thin edge of a wedge into their decision-making.

When Maldor someday put his mark on her, and claimed her for all to see, she would lose opportunities to manipulate men by employing their own forlorn hopes against them.

'Put his mark on her...'

He was counting chickens in someone else's egg-basket. Perhaps he was guilty of telling himself the same lies as all other men about what the future could hold. Did he believe himself to be somehow different from other men, immune to self-deception?

Yes... yes he did. That was part of the self-deception, after all. Every man believed that he was special. That Lady Santhe's smile might be a façade for everyone else... but it was genuine for them. Just for them.

He couldn't help but feel it was true, though, when he basked in the electric power that sparked between them when she was close.

Surely he was not alone, living in a mirage of his own making.

"Care to accompany me to make some contacts and promise superior transit times?"

Maldor bowed and gestured grandly towards the wide room.

"I crave to see you at work, my dear. Almost as much as I crave the celebrations to follow."

The Voice of the Lost The Voice of the Lost Vyllia Santhe Vyllia Santhe

Erilnar-Obj2.png
Location: Erilnar, Rocky terrain on the outskirts of the capital
Outfit: Velran’s Gift Dress
Tags: Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla | Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Akiya couldn’t help but laugh at the suggestion that her outfit was less than appropriate for the task at hand. ”If I was a fighter a dress would be a problem. As it is, wouldn’t have been my first pick, but the boss didn’t tell me what we were doing until we were on our way. This is a party planet, didn’t think we’d be scouring the surface for some Mando mask…” Akiya gave a shrug. Her wardrobe was not exactly extensive anyway. She had talked over and over about clothes shopping with Hilal, but they hadn’t been able to make that happen as every time they tried something came up and tried to kill them.

Even though I had already defended Hilal’s prowess it was not surprising, and also a bit fun to watch her snap at Sicarius. Akiya didn’t know her “assistant” too well yet, so taking sides in this spat was going to be pretty easy. Especially since Hilal looked so hot when she had the determined look in her eye. Akiya’s enjoyment of the moment took a bit of a hit when Hilal took out a lightsaber. Akiya gave a worried glance to Sicarius. Akiya knew what the collar that Sicarius was wearing did. And she didn’t think she was fond of the idea of the Zabrak woman getting her hands on a lightsaber.

Hilal questioned them about scouting things out…Akiya didn’t know what she was even supposed to do here. She was no scout, she had no combat training, tactical training, nothing. She was supposed to be in a lab. The fact that Velran Kilran Velran Kilran got his yaya’s off at making her go into the field, didn’t mean Akiya had the foggiest idea what to do. And Hilal knew that pretty well. Maybe Hilal thought that Sicarius would do the scouting or at least point Akiya in the right direction.

Hilal suggested they go east, and Sicarius agreed. Akiya shrugged knowing she was just along for the ride here and hoping that for once her outing from the laboratory would go smoothly and there would be a lack of shooting and creepy crawlies. ”East we go then…No offense Hilal, but I don’t understand the importance of the helm either… I’m just hoping that we can find it quick and get back ‘home’.”

fgiTDA8.png

Objective β: Monorail Claims Once More
Tag: Alicia Drey Alicia Drey

Mendacium's hope was quickly dashed when he would soon hear the troopers next message over the radio. Troopers were lost due to force lightning, a Force User wielding the Dark Side had come upon his heist. The troopers on the train were stunned, left only with the troopers that were left, as the others still trying to board were killed and their vehicles scattered. Even Mendacium saw some debris falling, and he knew it wasn't going to be good. He knew, since the speeder bikes deconstructed themselves and fell away in a more clean manner, not charred and in pieces. "Beta team, what's going on up there? Did the guards fire back?"

"Mendacium, there's uh.... she's a .... Sith! There's a Sith attacking! She's taking the train and killed our reinforcements! WHat do we do, Mendacium?!" the comms were a little overwhelmed, as the other troopers didn't know what to do. A couple fired off shots out of panic, which would surely secure their deaths, "She's taking the whole train! We can't see her ship but it's launched hooks into the train!" Mendacium seemed at a loss for words, only disappointed and lost in deep thought. 'The Dark Side always has our people fighting, WHY can't they ever work TOGETHER?!,' he thought to himself. It didn't matter, with a dark sider on the train, Mendacium had lost his prize. His speeder turned into a different direction, as the escorts followed, "In the name of Mendacium...." is all he would say over the comms.

The troopers remaining looked at each other, particularly at the commanding trooper who was faced with realization. He gripped two thermal detonators in each hand, "...in the name of Mendacium..." he whispered. The other troopers solemnly did the same, and all at once, they activated their thermal detonators. Then at once, they shouted, "IN THE NAME OF MENDACIUM!" as they charged. There wasn't enough of them, nor did they have the explosives large enough to destroy the train car or everyone on it, but their goal was to put a dent in this treasure trove, and send a message that fighting Mendacium always comes with consequences.

Current Outfit

Hilal couldn't tell if Sicarius was taunting Akiya, or she was making a joke albeit one filled with barbed contempt. Why Akiya would choose someone like Sicarius as her lab assistant was a mystery to Hilal, but it was none of business at the end of the day. Besides, maybe Sicarius was just as a brilliant scientist as Akiya. "No, it's an ordinary helmet." Hilal answered Sicarius' question. "Mandalore the Ultimate's helmet's value lies in what it represents to my people."

The young woman began to walk towards the forest her hand strumming against the strap of her bag. "Mandalore the Ultimate is considered to be one of the best, if not the best warrior of all time." Hilal continued. "His galactic conquest against the Old Republic was a feat worthy of the honor and glory, he killed many Republic soldiers including Jedi. Even pushed the mighty Revan to his limit."

Hilal might've despised the Jedi, but Revan was one of the few Jedi that she respected. He may have pulled some underhanded tactics, but there was a sense of honor within him. "Any Mandalorian who wields the helmet of the Ultimate," Hilal said. "Can declare themselves the new Mandalore and many will follow them. Even today, my people sing and praise his name, there are some sects who worship Mandalore the Ultimate as a God."

She took a deep breath, her heartrate starting to accelerate just a bit. Imagine, If Hilal took the helmet for herself, the power and influence that she would wield would be tremendous. "No," Hilal thought. "I have to bring the helmet back to Krestri, I don't have any interest in having that title, I'm not worthy."

Hilal is a Forgemaster, that was something to be proud of, she wanted to help her people in her own way. "I don't know what your Empire wants with the helmet," Hilal said. "But the last thing we need is that helmet to fall in the wrong hands. If the Empire knows about the helmet, big chance that other more fanatical Mandalorians could be aware of it too. They're always searching for anything belonging to Mandalore the Ultimate."

She didn't want to tell the girls that Hilal planned on getting the helmet so she can return it to Celt Saxon Celt Saxon and the Mandalorian Enclave. Akiya was her friend, she couldn't backstab her like that, but her people needed to see the helmet for themselves.

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime , Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Sicarius raised an eyebrow at Akiya's defence of her outfit. She supposed she wasn't one to judge her outfits tended to lean towards the provocative as well, although Sicarius lied to think they had a certain freedom of movement practicality to them. Still Sicarius briefly wondered if she should consider a change of attire to something more functional. Then again it was fun when her outfit disturbed people like Shov so much and that in and of itself was worth a little vanity over function.

It was useful for lightsaber combat even if she was unable to utilize such sills at the moment or perhaps anytime at in the near future. Her… employment with the Empire had some unfortunate… stipulations. Still for now the benefits outweighed the negatives. She got to experiment in useful and exciting fields or search for historical atifacts as she was doing now. It didn't stop Sicarius of taking note of the lightsaber that the Mandalorian carried however, she made a mental note that if the opportunity arose Sicarius may be able to take it for her own, maybe even make it bleed like the Sith of old were said to do with Jedi lightsabers. Although privately she wondered if blooding it in the death of the Jedi who wielded it might be an important part of the ceremony. Sicarius was part Nightsister she knew the importance of ceremony when applied to the Force and particularly Dark Side alchemy.

Sicarius shook her head slightly to clear it from day dreaming. If the opportunity presented itself she might take the lightsaber but she would probably have to ill both the Mandalorian and the lab assistant to keep it, and after that came the problem of removing the force collar no to mention go on the run from the Empire. All in all it was an impractical dream. Sicarius sighed. So close yet so far.

Sicarius grimaced in disappointment when she found out that Mandalore the Ultimate's helmet was just a helmet. Still from the ferver the Mandalorian spoke of it it did sound like an important artifact to the Mandalorian people. Making it powerful even if that power was only symbolic. Such an artifact might be enough to unite the Mandalorian peoples, or at the very least a significant faction of them. These days like every other power in the galaxy there were more branches of the Mandalorian tree then a forest vine on Kashyyk.

Fall into the wrong hands what makes her think the Empire isn't the wrong hands?

Sicarius was surprised a Mandalorian who spoke of such a sacred object was willing to hand over such an artifact to the Empire. In fact Sicarius was pretty sure she wouldn't.

Hmm that could create a problem… or an opportunity. Too early too tell. If the Mandalorian betrays the Empire however it would give me the excuse I needed to take the lightsaber.

Sicarius thought that the Mandalorians fanatical loyalty to her people wouldn't allow the Helmet to be subsumed by the Empire so easily. Sicarius felt no personal loyalty to the Empire, but it was an interesting development nonetheless.

Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Erilnar-Obj2.png

Hilal spoke of the item they were looking for with reverence. It made Akiya want to find it desperately. When it was revealed however that it was merely a helmet with no great power, Akiya had to wonder why her “employer” would want to have it. Mandalorians were valued warriors. Getting on their good side would be a boon for the Empire. But Velran had the template of Jango Fett. Through Akiya he was essentially creating a more controllable army of Mandalorians. Was he afraid of the real thing?

Velran’s motivations really didn’t matter to Akiya. Getting the job done without dying was the only thing that interested the geneticist as far as the helmet was concerned. She considered herself lucky that the mission included Hilal. Not that Sicarius was terrible, But Akiya and Sicarius were both scientists, at least that was what Akiya was told, as such they didn’t really interact the way Akiya interacted with Hilal. They had a job to do and that was it. The fact that their fields of interest barely overlapped meant there had not been much collaboration to this point in their association.

Though Akiya could have cared less about the helmet or the stories of Mandalore the Ultimate, she had to admit it was cute to watch Hilal in a bit of hero worship. Akiya wondered if she had that look in her eye when she talked about Hilal. When Hilal revealed that the helmet could make someone Mandalore, that actually was a bit interesting. Akiya could see Hilal drift off in a what-if, but quickly returned. Akiya wondered if Hilal could free her if Hilal became Mandalore….

”I guess we better hurry along and make sure the helmet is safe,” Akiya said with a smile. ”How did it end up here? And why is it out in the wilderness? Seems like something that should be better taken care of.”

Current Outfit

Why did Hilal get the feeling that Sicarius was going to backstab her at some point? She couldn’t put it to words but there was something very Sith like about Sicarius. With her look of pale skin and the fact that she was barely dressed combined with her haughty attitude, just couldn't shake off the feeling that Sicarius was a person that she couldn't trust. The collar around her neck didn't help matters it looked to be more than just a simple accessory. There was a green light blinking on Sicairus' collar, was it a bomb of sorts?

Hilal's thoughts were interrupted when Akiya asked on how Mandalore the Ultimate's helmet wound up in a desolate place like Erilnar. "Who knows?" she shrugged beginning her walk towards the forest. "According to legend, Revan took Mandalore's helmet after slaying him. He used the helmet as a way to keep Mandalorians from unifying. Over the next thousand years, my people have tried and failed to rally every tribe from all corners of the galaxy, but they never were as successful and glorious as Mandalore the Ultimate was. After Revan's death, the helmet probably went through many scavengers."

She took a deep breath her heart racing. "It may not be a weapon but as a symbol, Mandalore's helmet could potentially unify the entire Mandalorian people for the first time in years."

360_F_536410363_8s6vEbsDbWXsgso2MMj0ey5hnsZ9SVZX.jpg

After half an hour of walking, the trio approached the Forest while Hilal drew out her pistol. "Stick close guys," Hilal said to the ladies. "You would think your employers would arm you with weapons. We don't know if there's anything here that could kill us."

Just as she said that statement a frigate loomed over them heading deep into the forest. "What the....." Hilal frowned. "That ship! That looks..... Mandalorian!"

She turned to the ladies. "It's definitely not part of the Enclave that's for sure," Hilal said. "Could be an independent tribe. Best for us to scout out and see what we're up against."

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime , Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate

Last edited:
Sicarius grunted in amusement at Akiya's curiosity over the Helmet and how it wound up her of all places. Scarius had learnt during her time as an artifact hunter, collector treasurer that you were as likely to find an important artifact on the wall of some Hutt's trophy room as you were to find it in the honoured location of a great tomb. Not that tomb hunting couldn't be fun. Sometimes it was the journey not the destination that mattered when studying the sacred artifacts of history. Although admittedly the journey was sweeter when you actually found what you were looking for.

Sicarius would have preferred to find something a little more practical than an old mask that had no special properties, but she had enough appreciation for history and of cults to recognise the artifact could still be powerful, even if it had no powr of itself. Sicarius briefly had a vision of her wearing the mask standing over a tribe or clan of Mandalorians all wiling to follow as legend had it they had done so in the past with Darth Maul or Exar Kun. The Mandalorians were fierce warriors and would make fine additions to her ensemble should she ever need one. At the very least the Mask could be used as a bargaining chip of employment. Being able to locate and then track it's location until such a time could prove beneficial.

"We are here now and we have been given the mission of finding it." Sicarius said firmly "If we can prevail and achieve our mission then that is all well and good."

Sicarius paused

"I hope it isn't underwater like most of the planet is." Sicarius grimaced.

Soon enough however they came across the wreckage of an ancient Mandalorian ship.

"Be careful we don't know what traps there might be or if anything might be living within the wreckage."

Sicarius gestured for Akiya to step back as she and the Mandalorian took lead. If necessary Sicarius would throw them both to the wolves but right now their best chance of both success and survival was to work together. The Mandalroian was the most useful and Aiya the most vulnerable. That left Sicarius in the middle.

"If we're attacked I suggest the Mandalorian engage it while I try to defend Akiya and myself."

Akiya Orime Akiya Orime Hilal Vizsla Hilal Vizsla

Erilnar-Obj2.png

Hilal didn’t have a response to why the helmet ended up here, and if Sicarius seemed more interested in getting the job done than knowing more about how things happened. Akiya couldn’t really blame the Dathomiri really, the only smidgeon of interest in the helmet for Akiya was the fact that Hilal was interested. As the young Mandalorian continued to tell the history lesson of Mandalore the Ultimate and Revan, Akiya was barely able to keep the swoon for Hilal’s passion from being expressed outwardly in sound. The swoon was only interrupted with the suggestion that the helmet might be underwater. ”There are no giant fish on the planet are there?” Akiya questioned in fear. The last time she was asked to find something it was in the belly of a giant fish on Kamino.

When they reached the forest Hilal stated she was surprised that Akiya and Sicarius weren’t armed. This made Akiya giggle. ”You know how much good I would be with a weapon Hilal,” she stated at first. ”Sicarius might be a different story, but our employer doesn’t trust anyone with weapons that could be used to kill him. And I honestly think he likes making missions harder.”

As they continued Sicarius spotted a wrecked out ship and another passed overhead. Hilal identified the flying ship as Mandalorian, but not from her group. As they got closer to the wrecked ship Sicarius warned of danger and to Akiya’s surprise the Dathomiri made a motion for Akiya to get behind her. Akiya hurriedly rushed behind her “lab partner” staying close behind as Hilal suggested they should scout ahead. Nearly pressed against Sicarius, Akiya sighed knowing that her luck was coming out to bite her again. ”Why would you protect me? I don’t think Velran will care if you came back without me. Clone production is hopping along. Not like they really need me anymore.”

Current Outfit

"Understood," Hilal said raising her pistol. "Protect Akiya at all costs Sicarius, I'm going to check out that derelict ship."

That Mandalorian ship that flew above them was a little nerve-wracking as well. Hilal hoped that the ship was a friendly but she had to keep reminding herself that not all of her people were good or even honorable. "They're seeking the helmet." Hilal thought. "Why else would they be here?"

The young woman motioned Sicarius to follow her. "Keep at a distance," Hilal warned. "We'll go inside of the ship and check out their flight logs." She rifled in her bag, took out a comm link, tossed it to her. "Just in case we get separated," Hilal said. "If that happens, use that commlink and please Sicarius, protect Akiya."

Though she repeated that request again, but Hilal was worried about Akiya. She would have an emotional breakdown being in a place like this. Hilal remembered all their adventures together with Akiya unable to defend herself. "She's almost as bad as Vletti'azan'uosus Vletti'azan'uosus ," Hilal thought. "But she's a good friend and I don't want to lose her."

"
I'm going first," Hilal said approaching the blast door and opening it. The hallway ahead was dark and damp and Hilal went inside checking her corners. "It's clear," she said. "Let's go."

Sicarius Hekate Sicarius Hekate , Akiya Orime Akiya Orime

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom