Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Unearthed Force

Equipment: Storm Breaker, Shroudsaber, Empire’s Shadow
Tags: Cremek candorus Cremek candorus

There was something about this planet in particular that seemed to have drawn many people to either wage their own wars or to build up their own. Some sought to erase the dark history of this planet, some sought to redeem the planet, and then there were those who simply sought to exploit the dark secrets that resided within Yavin 4. Tunnels that have long been collapsed either by time or some Jedi’s attempt to bury the darkness from seeing the light of day.

The mere idea of hiding or neglecting the Dark Side was the same thing as deterring the balance that some Jedi loved to preach. Yet so few could begin to understand what that truly meant. Rath, as his very name suggested, sought to extract enough dark side energy to tip the scales back into their favor. To seek strength in the dead, and to correct the tides of fate from extinguishing civilization as they knew it.

With a telekinetic pull on a large scale, boulders of moss covered rocks tumbled out of the mountain side. Causing them to cascade onto the earth like drops of earthen tears as the rumbling sounded their approach. Revealing what the boulders once covered was the open maw as the wind howled for having a taste of fresh air for who knew how long. Rath looked upon the entrance of gloom under the equally dark mask. The shadows clung to his form like inviting arms as the shadowsilk made little to no sound.

The entrance was nothing more than a pathway to ancient ruins covered in Sith runes and the architecture matched with the Ancient Sith. Any of the writing that might have been carved into the stone structure had been eroded by time. Statues represent vaguely some Sith Lord that once ruled these parts long ago. Rath cared not for the history, but rather the power he felt serving as a beacon of the Force. A power that was corrupted by the residual dark side that served as a nexus. The air was thick in Force energy around Rath as he sought for the source of it.

The only thing he found however, was the guardian of this temple. Perched on top of the altar was the skeletal remains of a massassi, cupped in its bone decaying hands was a crystalline vertex that was brimming with dark side energy. Or as Rath could detect, the Force was strongly attuned to the gem, yet the metal chain that once supported the gem was ruined by rust and time. Remnants of ancient chains resided on the wrists of the skeletal hands.

What had caused Rath to pause upon the steep stairs was the dark spirit that resided in the skeletal body. Dormant as it was, Rath could only assume that it would not stir until someone or something moved to take the gem. His thoughts were disturbed when he felt a presence approaching from where Rath had come from. Or was it two? A spectral entity guiding the hand of the living? It was hard to be sure as Rath could not detect the Dark Side. Only that there was power to be witnessed as Rath turned his attention over his shoulder to look upon the newcomer.

It was almost on cue that the glowing red visor of the mandalorian was seen as he walked, dimmining as he stepped into visibility, the glow dimming into the standard mandalorian visor as the samurai made himself known. A simple greetings sounded from the mandalorian, his voice distorted by a voice modulator as he nodded his head.

"Su cuy'gar."

the dark jedi master looked between this man and the gem in question, contemplating his actions for a moment, if he could help it, he would prefer not to get into a useless fight unless he had to.

"it seems we have both come for the same prize.."

Cremek would surely favor not come empty handed today, as he rested his hand on his side, near his saber hilt, it wasn't a show of hostility, but the samurai was sure ready to react if this man demonstrated such.

Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

What the force master had not anticipated was that the power to come from a Mandalorian. Or maybe the person took a liking to the Mando’a language? Either way, underneath the dark mask was a raised brow as Rath processed what he was looking at. He was fairly certain that no one was following after him, and yet here the dark jedi was before him. The cavernous opening as the altar continued to rest within the darkness.

”So it would seem…” He answered as his hand rested just underneath the crossguard of his sword at his hip. Tension rose as both were prepared for things to get dangerous if necessary. The fact that the man before Rath didn’t immediately resort to violence was a pleasant sign if there was any. Far too often he had Sith be too eager for death and glory.

Yet the question still boggles his mind as to how the man before him found this place. It was certainly possible to hide from his detection both visually and the Force, albeit they’d be pretty skilled too to slip through his senses. The only thing that Rath could conclude to, the only path, was that like Rath himself the armored dark jedi was led here by the Force itself. Such was the will of the Force in the ever increasing tide of darkness.

”Are you working for someone? Or did you come to claim this for yourself?” Rath inquired as he remained ready for combat, yet stayed his hand for the time being.

The mandalorian seemed to tilt his head at the question as if pondering what the question truly meant, as he looked to the gem once more, his emotions hidden behind the helmet he wore,a grim, silent, emotionless, spector, as he always, before his monotone, distorted voice returned.

"do I work for someone.. or myself..."

The samurai returns his gaze back to the man.

"I serve myself, and myself alone, let those pathetic fools slaughter each other like animals, I will fulfill my own goals and outscale them all in time, be they sith, or jedi, or in between."

he said simply, stepping sideways somewhat, mostly to show he wasn't a foe, but wasn't easy prey by any means.

"I had come simply because this relic held interest to me, and upon meditating on it, I decided to pursue."

Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

Hearing the emotionless figure in red armor speak, Rath was beginning to like this individual. Perhaps a bit different, but they shared the same opinion at least.

”Such as it always has been long before Jedi and Sith were recognized. But say if you had all of that power you sought. What would you do with it then?” Rath inquired as he doesn't shift nor move his hands. Merely the slight turn of his hooded dark mask that followed the Mandalorian. Threat or not, Rath never liked taking his eyes off from the person who could turn into a threat. For the moment, the dark side user was merely curious. Something that rarely peaked nowadays.

Rath could feel the dormant spirit in the bones of the Massassi upon the altar began to stir. Possibly awakening now that there was an intruder upon the temple. A bit of a slow one to wake up, but Rath couldn't imagine being in a stasis-like state for possibly centuries. Maybe even thousands of years if such a thing was possible.

The mandalorians gaze fell upon the Massassi for a moment, before looking back at the man.

"An interesting question indeed, a question that has existed within my master, and her master before, and so forth, and unlike them, I have an answer.. I will do what should have been done centuries ago. I will remind them all of what they are meant to be, I will bring about a new era for the truest heroes of this galaxy. The sith were right about one thing, peace is a lie, a lie told by leaders who in the end, have lost the will to fight for what they believe in, I want to bring about an age where one does not fight simply because of a trivial religious rivalry, but for ideals, where people fight for what they BELIEVE rather than what an ancient order that has lost its purpose believes, I want people to admit what they are, wolves."

The mandalorian would cross his arms, now looking at the stirring Massassi, the samurai parted his cloak to draw out his saber, mostly to defend himself potentially from this new threat should hostility be shown to him, but he did not ignite the weapon.

Rath Nihro Rath Nihro

Give power back to the people, such a thing was what some people had sought and even preached in the past. It was certainly a possibility, but power or not it was not so simple. For too long civilization of both modern and ancient civilizations follow after a leader. It was the nature of many sentient beings. Some individuals and even those with untold power who preferred to live in isolation. They were the rare few exceptions.

”Sounds like a dream, but a dream that could be realized. However…” Rath paused as he heard the joints that had been frozen for many centuries finally cracked. The sounds of blood could be heard as a powerful dark presence filled the room. Flowing up along the skeletal figure of the Massassi were countless layers of muscle fibers and blood vessels began to form until the once extinct creature drew its first breath in a dry and raspy sound. Its large hands curled into a protective fist over the amulet as it channeled a large amount of force energy within the dark side.

”Seems like we woke the beast.” Rath turned to his side as he gazed upon the dark side fueled creature of history. It glared down upon the pair with bloodshot frenzied eyes that were filled to the brim of bloodlust and hatred. It howled an ungodly sound that reverberated throughout the underground temple. Causing waves of dark energy to flow into the chamber as the winds itself threatened to push Rath back.

”Nuyak sizizodzow returns! iyil ul utsmu ᠎sudz ari!” The language was ancient and was thought to have died thousands of years ago. The dialect was more primal like the rage of a beast. Seeing the dark figure of Rath’s tilt his head as he was mentally attempting to understand what it said. For he was familiar with the Ancient Sith language, but the dialect threw him off from understanding what it said. The only thing that Rath understood was that something was returning.

”Unlikely, you were only mere bones moments ago. Yet now you live.” It was truly a wonder of what the Force was capable of, as there were still secrets as to how many usages within the Force that had been forgotten throughout time. Some usages of the dark side was admittedly immoral at best, but power was power. His words didn’t seem to be comprehended by the simplistic creature as it took one angry stomp forward with an ear-ringing shout that shook the ground. Causing a light rumble throughout the cavernous chamber.

”Yu okshi kneel! ul ijuts!” Despite not having weapons, its large size was three times that of a man with strength greater than Rath’s own. Being fueled by the dark side only made the monstrous creature even more threatening. With a firm grip around his sword, he freed the weapon from its scabbard to reveal the rune covered blade of beskar. Yet it drew in the Force that lingered in the air, as if consuming it with the wolf head shaped pommel of a durindfire crystal radiated with power.

”The only one who will kneel is you before me.” Naturally the Massassi didn’t take it too kindly to that threat as it let out another rage filled scream that assaulted Rath’s mind as it attempted to overwhelm both his and Cremek’s mind. Fortunately, Rath merely shook his head to dismiss the mental assault.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom