Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Contract [Underworld Contract] - Final Dawn Contract

Final_Dawn_gif_FINAL.gif

THE FOLLOWING ENCRYPTED HOLO-MESSAGE IS SENT TO VARIOUS INDIVIDUALS ACTIVE WITHIN THE UNDERWORLD

FINAL DAWN CONTRACT OFFER

LOCATION | Bryndar , Outer Rim Territories

BRIEF | Recently there have been reports of sightings of the Techno Magorum Tribe on Bryndar , a remote Planet in the Outer Rim Territories. The Techno Magorum Tribe are believed to have been a former Mawite Tribe that deserted the Brotherhood of the Maw and that is active in the Outer Rim Territories. In addition , it’s leader Arimurkhan the Defiler has been also rumored to have been sighted on the Isolated Planet. The Final Dawn is offering a reward for all Bounty Hunters , Mercenaries or Hires that assist in the capture of Arimurkhan the Defiler and the capture/elimination of any of his followers that might be present on Bryndar. However these Targets are highly dangerous and caution is advised when approaching and engaging these extremely hostile individuals.

TARGET |

• Arimurkhan the Defiler - Primary Target. Must be taken Alive
  • Arcane Spellcasters - Secondary Target. Can be taken Alive or outright killed (Although those who manage to capture at least 1 Spellcaster will be given a few extra UCs)
  • Additionally anyone who can provide valuable information in regards to the Techno Magorum Tribe’s Headquarters will be given a higher amount of UCs.
REWARDS |
  • 5,000 UCs for the Capture of Arimurkhan the Defiler
  • 3,000 UCs for any Relevant Information in regards to the Techno Magorum Tribe’s Headquarters
  • 2,500 UCs for the Capture of an Individual Arcane Spellcaster
  • 1,000 UCs for the Elimination of an Individual Arcane Spellcaster
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

CONTRACTORS HIRED |
  • TBD

Ikrarbytec

I
I’ll have you know. That I was grocery shopping with my mom. At the time of this supposed sighting.

#Fake

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom