Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underworld Bounties Deck of 52

Dunames Lopez

Megalomaniac CEO of Star Tours
[member="Darth Ferox"] [member="Darth Abyss"] If you wish, you may take Dunames' place on the bounty board: Dunames did nothing that could warrant such a high position. You are more worthy of a Jack of Spades position than Dunames ever will.

Grand Admiral, First Order Central Command
OOC Reaction: :wub: FINALLY. I mean damn how many battles fought for oppressive regimes with no regard to civilian casualties or the niceties of warfare do I need to fight.

IC Reaction: :mellow: (starts carrying disruptor pistol)

Roguishly handsome eh?

giphy.gif

Miss Blonde said:
Three of Clubs: Seraphina Shel'tah Position: Owner of Galactic Equipment And Robotics, Powerful Force User, Probably pole dances on weekends Price: Alive 30,000 Dead 15,000 Condition: Dead or Alive
I have absolutely no idea why there is a bounty out for me...But I suppose if someone wanted to try and collect it feel free to message me. However be warned that if you want to try and take the bounty, you should be okay with your character potentially dying.

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Seraphina Shel'tah"]
It's mostly to do with GEAR, you're loaded so if you get taken alive Blonde will try to ransom you, steal from your company, or interrogate for information pertaining to certain things. I don't expect you to die though, it's just there as an option. Blonde don't mind one less potential threat gone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom