Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underworld Bounties Deck of 52 [Transfer]

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Edric Vanyan"] [member="Desmond C'artyom"] @Tayln Krane [member="Baron Morcus"]
[member="Tanomas Graf"]

As per our negotiations with Imperial Agent C'artyom all bounties have been rescinded and are now considered null and void. We do apologize for any inconvenience they might of caused you. Thank you and have a great day.

Miss Blonde said:
Four of Hearts: @Koda Bures Position: Jedi Padawan, hard to read, snappy dresser. Prize: 40,000 Credits Alive. 20,000 Dead. Condition: Alive is preferable, dead is acceptable.
Haven't seen anyone yet.. doubting anyone will try to do anything.. 40,000 is nothing in comparison to 1.5 million.

I feel like I could use some money for a few projects, and I don't quite care where the money comes from.

In other words, as long as I can get some form of a payment up front, I'm game for one of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom