Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Underappreciated Memory Rub

To boldly alchemize what no one alchemized before
-------------------------------------

ATTN: Celiana Celiana

With the Utai Magic Circle, you can learn skills and knowledge in a fraction of the time required by conventional methods and, if you're a dark-sided Force-user, you can even apply the methods of the witches at the Circle to teach much faster, too. Come to the coordinates I'm sending you if you're interested!

Utai Magic Circle

-------------------------------------

These days, Janick realized that something was amiss: there had to be some taker somewhere willing to learn by downloading or by infusion (depending on the case) from her. As far as she knew, there was no one else that could and all other practitoners were toiling in obscurity. After Praesitlyn, however, she needed to be prepared for the eventuality that this dummy show she had in mind in an attempt to infiltrate the ICC may as well become a reality. Her enthusiasm for Force-powered mental data transfer, both upstream (Drain Knowledge) and downstream (Memory Rub) has not tarnished even after encountering stiff resistance from others in the dark-sided world. Even with the other witches at the Circle, Ageha, Alyssa and Tamana even, they all found that gullible customers, while a reliable source of revenue for the Circle, alongside alchemy, gullibility could only go so far in selling Memory Rubs to the public. Here goes nothing and I hope that the client's mind is fast enough to get the most out of Drain Knowledge because the Fundamental Inequality describes the most important bottleneck there is and, in my experience, the target experiences the bulk of the pain, she thought, upon sending it.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom