Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under Your Umbrella-ella-ella-eh

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
Cartao, Spaarti Headquarters

[member="Jaster of Clan Awaud"]
Genetics were an important thing when designing a clone army. Everything had to be just right or else you could end up with a bat he of clones that looked like the living dead. But luckily that wouldn't happen with Spaarti, not with one of the galaxies lead geneticists working with them. When Spaarti's ad went out to the galaxy a man named Jaster representing the umbrella corporation had decided to give heir support to the new clone army program. Patricia was excited to have the man onboard and she had cleared her day of all meetings just for him, with a company specifically dedicated to genetics what could go wrong?!

So Patricia sat at her desk in the Main office of Spaarti Creations that overlooked the jungle. The planet truly was perfect for training clones, a hostile jungle area where they could use the terrain to make sure the men and women being cloned would be great warriors who could survive even the toughest environments. So waiting for the man to show up Patricia kept to her desk. He should of already been on the headquarter grounds due to him being around when they went through the selection process for the clones.

[member="Patricia Susan Garter"]

Jaster had his eyes glued to his data pad, the results of his test really were entertaining him. He hadn't had the much fun with genetics since his Genome Projects, boy were those the days. Yet it still hasn't sunk in yet, he was apart of the next biggest Clone Project since the Galactic Civil War nearly 900 years ago. This was a huge endever and Jaster spent the majority of his flight to the facility reading Kamino Data from that era. What they did was fascinating, and the Bio-Chips that were used were lost in the Dark Years, plus with the Neatherworld Incident, nearly all the best Yuuzhan Vong scientist were dead. True geniuses in their fields, yet all their data now became property of the Umbrella Interest, through bribery, actions, and a little black mail.

It was all worth it though, Jaster was now the leading Genetisit in the whole galaxy. Also being the first to create the first living creature through genetic manipulation, but that was still in the works. His companies next big project was the Bio-Chip, though it was progressing slowly with only a single product produced so far. jaster couldn't think of his company though at this current time, he was to meet his new boss. Boy was that weird to say now that he owned his own company.

He walked through the office doors and took his eyes off the datapad, placing it in his black lab coat pocket. The lab coat was his companies as he had not yet been to his divisional office and got this companies one.

He walked to the women behind the desk and bowed his head, "After noon ma'am, I'm sorry I didn't properly introduce myself when we first met, I'm sure you already know who you hired but allow me to introduce myself as a curtesy," he recover from his bowing head stance and looked that Miss. Garter, "I am Dr. Jaster Awaud, PhD in Genetics and Bio-Engineering, as well as CEO of Umbrella Interest, it is a true pleaser to meet your acquaintance."

Miss Blonde

"Just call me Patricia, and likewise it's a pleasure to meet and work with you." Patricia said with a soft smile.

"So let's get to the specifics and brass tax of everything shall we?" Patricia adjusted herself in her seat and pressed a button on her desk.

The metal on the desk's surface shifted and a holo projection shot up Into a small spherical screen. It showed the growth plan for the clones and how they intended on growing them. Right now they had a batch of fifty growing from [member="Preliat Mantis"]' DNA. Using Ysalamir they were able to cut the connection from the force and allow them to create a full grown clone within twenty one days without them suffering from clone madness.

"What you are seeing is live footage. These are Mantis clones, they are our first experimental batch. They will be grown to the age of eight, they will have memories flash programmed into them about how to do the basics. Such as speak, eat, walk, etcetera etcetera. From there they will be trained over the course of the year by Preliat himself hopefully, this batch is to be considered the beta test for the rest that will take a year to grow. Training for the clones to reach full maturity and combat effectiveness is scheduled to be four years total. So your job for the alpha clones is to do what you do best, I'm going to give the Umbrella corporation creative control over their genetics. Now with that being said I'm sure you have questions." Patricia didn't like to dance around the point. She liked to get straight down to business.

Jaster placed his data pad on the table to transfer the data over. From what he was looking at, this person would be adiquire for his trials with the new Bio-Chips along with genetic alterations. A Mandalorian, an interesting choice, though it was the only playable choice out of all the applicants. Though he was curious who was the female choice, though it really wouldn't change much of his results. Curiosity would no doubt be the cause of his death, though he choose to follow it every so often. This however was not one of those times as he was more interested on the batch of clones he would test on, and how many he was given.

"I see you chose the Mandalorian, interesting choice," Jaster continued to look at the genetic coding, "very interesting," he looked up from his data, "how many clones will be in the alpha batch? I'm also guessing training will also be under the Umbrella Company?"

Jaster had a unit of Corperate Police Officers he could use for live training, exspendable. The officers were perfect testers for human combat. He had plans to work with herbalist and geneticist to create cheap organic accelerants without the use of metallic machines which weighed the body down. Genetics was the new scientific frountier that Jaster would rule.

Miss Blonde

"Oh I chose more than just the mando Mister Jaster, I chose the woman, the wookie, the mando, and the fett clone. I've always loved the term variety is the spice of life. I figured variety is the spice of life, however these are just the alpha series of clones. Experimental you could say, each platoon of fifty clones will be pit against one another. At least the male ones will, the one that does the best and performs will be created into the base clone army along with our commando program. I want to see which are the best before releasing them to the public for sale." Patricia said with a serious tone.

"And of course an additional one hundred have been cloned that belong to no ones platoon. These clones are born into a vegetative state, which means you are free to perform whatever experiments necessary to perfect their genetics. I personally may not agree with such things but sometimes we need to do what we can for the greater good of the galaxy. These vegetable clones you will use to perfect your research before using it on the other living ones." Patricia said to the man and kept the serious nature of their conversation.

"Now I assume you are ready to move forward with this?" she began to grab a few things and lay out files and information for the man.

Jaster was truely interested, he enjoyed creating domesticated monsters. This though, this was a whole new field even for him. He was use to creating whole new species, modified human or even wookie genetics was a whole new story. He didn't have the time or equipment to create the flash clones he would need.

"Unfortunatly ma'am, I must decline, the clones that my company produced will in my opinion be superior to droids in reflex and heightened senses," Jaster pulled up his lates data on his Bio-Chip, "as you can see, my company can only do so much for a single batch of clones, against other clones of more machine then clone, they are sure to fail, but I'm more then willing to share my product with other divisions to boost compatibility between organic and machine, that is child's play for my company."

It was badly true, Jaster organic soldiers were always going to be superior to droids. As he stated through, against other clones that were also part cyborg, they would only last so long. If only he could produce a biological processor capable of making a clone think as fast as a computer, then and only then would they have a chance. For this though, Jaster would need more time with Komino Historical Data.

Miss Blonde

"The biochips will suffice, we'll talk more about genetics on a later date. So we'll move forward with the chips and have them implanted to the alpha series." Patricia said with a serious tone.

"So let's talk contracts, we'll take the biochips in a steady supply for our clones. And in exchange for that and a steady supply of credits, Spaarti will be giving umbrella access to our technology and products. Such as our Genetic hardening injection, Cloning spheres, Appearance reconstruction kit, and of course our supply to Ysalamir." Patricia wanted to make this lucrative on both ends of the spectrum.

"So are we ready to move forward with contracts for the biochips and Spaarti gear or do you have more questions?" Patricia said hoping this would all play out well and both companies could move forward.

Jaster enjoyed this deal, but as being a greedy by nature, he would always ask for more. Not more product, not even more fame. Just one detail that he wish to assist with and he wouldn't even ask for the recognition for it.

"The deal seems equally beneficial, though there is one final question I would like to ask?" Jaster was a pro at what he did, but all pros needed a good team, "would it be possible to bring in my own staff of Umbrella Geneticist to work the Genome Division?"

This was strictly work related, as Jaster was not very fond of getting new people up to speed with his process. Many of the Umbrella Scientist have worked for Jaster since the Netherworld Event. It was always just easier to keep the people who worked better. He didn't want his work to lag because of training a new team member.

"Either way, Umbrella Interest is glad to work with you on this massive project," Jaster waited to sign the contract, "if there are any possible developments in our genetics R&D you will be the first notified."

Miss Blonde

"But of course Mister Jaster, your people will have control. But as you know my scientists will be checking each and every chip as well, the last time we had biochips planted into clones we had Order sixty-six and I'd rather avoid that. I'm sure you understand." Patricia said with a smile.

Pulling out two sets of contracts one for Spaarti and one for Umbrella Patricia laid them out for the man to read and go over. It was very standard access to tech and biochips for the clones a termination clause for both parties should one want to exit the contract at any time. Very standard legal jargon and of course nothing that would be out to metaphorically screw the other company over.

"Whenever you are ready to sign Jaster we can end this and move forward. If you'd like to get dinner after I know this great place in the capital." Patricia said making an offer for two professionals to share a meal and talk about the future of the clones.

Jaster read over the contracts as best he could, after all he was a scientist, not a lawyer. It seemed that they were all in order and there was no apparent loophole where he or his company could get shoved into the dark corners of the project. He signed it and placed his left thumb against the data pad, something only he did with his signature to keep things apparent.

Dinner acturaly sounded good to him, he'd been stuck in the lab since the subject test, "That would be a wonderful idea, I could use some fresh air."

He pushed the Datapad to Miss. Garter and began to get up to wait for his host to lead to where she would take them both.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom