Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the Zeltros Stars - Open to all

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
Another round of chuckles left the Jedi as she reunited with Tan, glancing back to the waiter for a brief moment, "I wouldn't be surprised if the kid needed to take a cool shower after that, though you'd think a guy on this planet would have experience with flirting, guess he is new". Either that or her charms were that powerful, she'd like to think the latter, how many people could admit to being flirted by a sexy Twi'lek Jedi master. "As for being a dancer? well not for a proper carrier, did pick up a decent amount of moves when at certain establishments and when under cover, who knows I could make a job outa it". As always Twi'leks were in high demand, more so with the CIS shutting down the slave trades around Ryloth and the outer rim.

She got back into the grove of the music, showing no signs of slowing down, her force connection keeping Tin rejuvenated, "you inviting me to crash at your place? sure sounds fun, means I can get a good look at the thing I have to beat when we race".

[member="Tan'yill"]

Easing up on the dance moves, it was actually hilarious fun to watch the young mans reactions after Tin's advance on him. The guy exchanged gazes with them both before another customer abruptly got his attention. The way he was suddenly snapped out of their gazes got her into a light laugh of joy.

''Hah, the guy is just young! We better be careful if he's there the next time we need a refill... I'd hate having to do CPR on this party...'' she said with a smile and slight shake to her head.

After handing over the bottle of wine to Tin, she yet again intensified her moves and got them in sync with Tin. It was amazing what some good booze and even better company could make to even the harshest of people, never would she have thought she would be so let loose and carefree again. Last time must have been in Coronet years ago, but now with just legal substances within her and it felt great.

''Great! I got a bunk over, so no problem. I hope you don't hold any grudge against droids? I've got two onboard...'' she said as the bonfire raged on beside them, giving light and warmth to the now late zeltros night.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
"It's okay I know some Jedi healing stuff, he will be fine", maybe, she'd not really needed to use her skills much, not that it mattered in but a few moments her attention being drawn back to the dance and her blue partner. It didn't take the two long to once again syn up, seeming like two dance partners performing after days of practice, a mesmerizing sight for most on the beach, it was like having two dancing girls free of charge.

"Sleep over, nice, and no I don't have anything against driods, if I did petal probably wouldn't be on my ship, if the girl isn't in the engine compartment tinkering she is messing around with droids picked up from scrap yards". She could probably make a business out of it, droid salvage and selling, maybe deal with custom and advanced models for customers looking to avoid legitimate businesses for certain 'reasons'. "Just say the word and we can boogie back to your ship".

[member="Tan'yill"]

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j4Qwl_9OoI8[/youtube]

The heat emitting from the still roaring bonfire and the intense swing of things that the two twi'leks were making, realy started to build up a drop of sweat on her forehead. The music track stopped right on time for them two to get a pause. A deep exhale left her lips as she draw her underarm over her forehead and then took another sip of wine from the bottle, before handing it over to Tin.

''Oh, another hydro spanner-junkie? Sounds like we would get along pretty good! Next to the cockpit, you would think the engine room is my second home!'' she said with a jovial and slightly under the influence chuckle while catching her breath.

''Alright! Let's bug out and head to the after-party!'' she continued cheerfully and winked teasingly at a waiter coming up behind Tin and passed by them. She wondered what thoughts that ran through his mind after seeing them and hearing that comment. A mischevious smile grew on her lips as her gaze followed him. He looked pretty good, good enough for a connect-disconnect... Nah! Maybe another night!

She snapped out of it and looked back at Tin, nodding at her to follow as they made their way back to The Ruvius.

''What sort of night snack does my yellow kindred like?''

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom