Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the Zeltros Stars - Open to all

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
"Dignified? hmm seems I am doing a better job then expected, you do know that I never really became a proper Jedi, was more just a way to have a solid place to stay and free food"? Ture she did follow the light side and some sort of code, but while apart of the Commoner Jedi Order she was just in it for the free stuff. Only problem was when the temple was attacked by some Dark Knights, after that things became personal, Tin going down a 'try and kick as many sith ass as possible' rout.

"Grateful? meh maybe, not sure I really did much despite running an attack against some mega artillery ship that was killing our cruisers", the sarcasm in her voice being quite noticeable. "Still I am not that important among the Commoner political elite, to them I probably just come off as another force users, that is also an ace pilot". Not that she really cared, being out of the public light and hair of the queen and her lords meant she could do stuff like this more often.

She took another sip from her drink as Tan talked about the little pinkie, "Petal is quite Shy if you recall, crowds and that sort of thing she can't deal with let alone a party, she is just staying on the ship for now". "Tinkering probably, quite a crack with mechanical stuff, glad to have her on my ship... no stealing".

[member="Tan'yill"]

''Realy? Hmm, I like that... Some times, a girl just gotta think about herself.'' she stated with a smirk and took another sip of the whiskey. What Tin said could very much fit in on herself, a sort of solid place to stay and ''free'' food through credits earned in less than legal ways. What was considered solid, anyway? If it translated to calm and peaceful, then no. If it was a place where you just fit in and went with the flow, yeah. Maybe they got more in common than met the eye, apart from the obvious tattoos and gender.

''Is that so, huh? I'll try to not take that as some kind of brag!'' she said chuckling before walking past Tin's side, nodding at her to follow and aiming for a driftwood log to sit on. ''C'mon, you wanna sit down, ace?'' she continued with a teasingly emphasis on the word ace. It was a bit of a cocky statement for a first time meeting a new person, but she liked it somehow.

She took a seat on the dry log that was still close enough for them to feel the warmth of the bonfire and enjoy the dancing flames of it. ''Yeah, I think I recall her at the Void Wings meeting... How long have you two worked together? That no stealing you gotta explain some more?'' she said while waiting for Tin to take a seat. That did differ between them; their respective counterparts, one having a living partner and one sticked to droids.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

"Well I am not that selfish, I do have soft spot for certain people, and helping out and getting a good rep always helps", meant that she wasn't instatnly whisked away to prison when caught doing something shady. Then there was always the 'i am an undercover Jedi' excuse, worked wonder for people who didn't really know anything about her Order, not that is was really around anymore.

"When you fight in a massive space battle to liberate a planet you will understand" she joked, following Tan over to the drift wood chair, sand kicking out from underneath her feet. "Perhaps we should have a space race sometime, test each others skill, I've only heard about your piloting skills through the grape vine but never actually seen you handle a joystick before". Said grape vine actually being some of her comrades when talking about smugglers and their dealing in the core world, not that they needed to know she was also still one.

She took another sip from her glass as the subject shifted to Petal, "she has been in my crew for a year or so, met through farily standard means, I was looking for a mechanic and crew, she was looking for a job". "She joined around the same time as a merc came on, but she decided to stay around after the job they were hired to do was done". "That and she was also a force user herself, all but weak, kind of became her master/teacher", she was a 'master' after all.

[member="Tan'yill"]

Tin's consistant but at the same time jokingly hold on to that talk about her achievements in space battle made her laugh lightly and shake her head, throwing a gaze down the sand once and then up at her again when she sat down beside her. From the short time they had talked, it was just the answer she expected and was all good with the comeback line from her kindred. She had learned to read people pretty well in her past. A swift thought about Coronet passed her mind as she gazed past Tin out over the ocean and the sun setting. It sounded like they both had gone through some rough trials in their past. If Tin had her abilities set on trial in massive space combats, then her own trials must have been back on Coronet with Mitch and company.

So, word had spread about her own piloting skills. Tin must have ran into some old employers or business counterparts of hers. Interesting! She were just curious if Tin only had heard about her piloting skills or if anything else about her had leaked through the grape vine, it was such a long time ago though but some people could have talked if they did remember. Could she have crossed paths with Valentine, the battle hardened bounty hunter that Tan had worked with in the past? She were pretty certain he wouldn't spill his guts on her, though. She didn't ask it right out, but...

''Realy? So, what exactly have you heard?'' she said and took another sip of the smooth burning whiskey, looking curiously at her with elbows resting on her knees. Tan's competitive side grew inside of her and she wouldn't mind a race to see what this yellow twi'lek were capable of.

She listened closely when Tin told her about Petal. They both had seemed like quite an odd match when Tan had met them at the Void Wings meeting, but as said never had the chance to realy talk to them there and then.

''I see... I'd like to meet her again sometime. Think I might have made a kind of stern impression the last time.'' she continued with a slight smirk in the corner of the mouth before looking into the bonfire and taking another sip of the drink.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

It was nice to just relax and talked for once, sometimes the simple things in life were the most enjoyable. Her feet pushing into the sand, it's surface still nice and warm contrasting with the cooling of night as the wave lapped against the shores nearby. Perhaps if things were a little more relaxed around here shed invite petal out to have some fun, maybe have her go swimming in the ocean for once, quite the grease monkey she was.

"What have I heard? actually it's come from a few law enforcement people I've meant, you seem to have a few nice tricks up your sleeve for getting out of tight corners". Most of it was just rumors but she did recall one report on an escape, quite the laugh to read, she wondered how those cops would have reacted if she had simple said 'oh Tan, I know her, easy to find, why this so hard for you'? They probably wound have lost their marbles and ripped their hair out.

"Perhaps but again she is very shy, even around me and we have been together for almost a year, only robots seem to not cause her to go all pink.. well more pink then she already is". "Still I'd be more then happy to introduce you to her again, maybe get on a more equal footing, always nice to have more friends around to talk with".

[member="Tan'yill"]

Tan turned her head to her and looked straight at her for a second, her hazel-yellowish eyes were filled with surprise. So, it was through the law Tin had picked this information up. It was a pretty unexpected source for a smuggler, but apparently Tin had cross-connections over to the other side. She blinked and turned her gaze back into the bonfire, taking another sip from the spirit in the glass.

''I guess that's one of the first things you'll learn on the street... If not, you'll end up in a body bag.'' she said with a low, cynical voice, before downing the last of the whiskey. Chit! Where did that come from? Was it the alcohol starting to influence her, or did she feel that comfortable chatting with this kindred of hers, females between? Probably a bit of both. A sigh left her before she looked back at Tin again, gaze flicked down to her glass.

''Yeah, I'm up for that! How about a refill, Tin?'' she said, glad to change subject.

''By the way... You won't be mad at me if I kick your butt in that race you spoke of, right?'' she continued with a smirk appearing on her lips.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

She gave Tan a small smirk, "yeah, the streets, not the best memories but it was the place were I learn most of my trade skills, well except for saber joky stuff, didn't get that until a botched heist went astray, well at least I assumed it was a heist". Things that day were quite hectic, but it was the little kick that sent her down the path of a force user, even if it did leave scars, many scars.

Her little trip down memory lane came to an end as her compatriot asked her about the empty glass in hand, "Sure pour me another, also I think Petal will enjoy meeting a new person to count as a friend besides me". She often wondered how the pink Twi'lek got so far with how timid she was, unfortunately even with herself the young women was quite secretive.

"Kick my ass? depends on if you can, if so I'd probably be more impressed then mad, perhaps I'll give you a little handy cap when we do take to the sky's". She was joking of course, but still perhaps she'd take a void stone with her in the ship o nullify her force powers to make things even.

[member="Tan'yill"]

''Hmm, I'd like to hear more about it someday...'' she said, quite interested of her yellow friends story. A guy from the serving staff passed them conveniently enough, carrying a tray of booze and glasses. Tan stretched on herself from her sitting position and stopped him in his tracks. A gesture with the empty glass was more than enough for him to get the picture that they wished a refill.

''You can leave the bottle.'' she said as if it was the most common thing in the world, but apparently left the guy hesitate for a second as he poured them another drink. Tan tilted her head a bit to the side and met his gaze with her hazel-yellowish one, silently playing it along with some female touch and charm. It worked. The guy put on the cork again and handed her the bottle and she sat it down in the sand between their feets. By no means she was an overly flirty girl, but some benefits came with being a female twi'lek. But by means, she could drink as Tin has asumed in the first place it grew a party girl inside her. All the times from Coronet , it was pretty easy to get her going. As Tin answered her about the race, she took a sip of the newly refilled whiskey.

''Oh, was that a challenge to a bet?'' she continued their conversation and raised her eyebrows, smirking slightly. ''I'm starting to like you, Tin. Hey! What about calling her and see if she wanna come join us? Cheers!'' she said and raised her glass to met with Tin's, before taking another sip and continued. ''So, how long are you guys staying here?''

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

"You can read it, honestly I'm thinking about making it into a book and seeing if it sells, who else do you met that has been in like 4 factions and somehow wound up returning to their route, better faster smarter stronger". Looking back on it now it was certainly a wild ride, even if had the time unforeseen events had caused many issues resulting in her 'departure' from most.

Tin idly held her glass in hand, awaiting a refill from the coming bottle, wearing a sly grin as she watched Tan put her feminine charms to work on the waiter, earning a small chuckle after he left. "That is an interesting sight to see, never thought you'd use your curves to get more booze for yourself". "5 more years and you may be as good as me", she replied with another small chuckle, filling her glass up for another round. Her mouth opened to take in the fresh new liquid as her friend continued to talk about petal.

"I could call here, but again small chance she'd actually come out, better to just meet her in person". And without warning, telling her visitors would come and the girl got timid and would spend half the time rummaging around inside the ships ariducks. "We are just staying for a few days, I'm on leave for now but Commoner is still in a bit of shambles, will be needed to head back as soon as I can, not that I won't drag this stay out".

[member="Tan'yill"]

She raised an eyebrow at Tin and her comment when the waiter left. ''Oh, yeah? Why's that so surprising? The trick is not to let them think they're getting something. I mean, there's a difference between look and touch, right?'' she said, tilting her head a bit before continuing on Tin's statement of her experience. ''Five years! Tss! I thought you jedi's had a code for not being that... adventurous? Oh my... Are you breaking the rules, Tin?'' she asked with a touch of irony and shock in her voice, pulling her yellow counterparts leg and build up a smile on her lavender lips.

''Hah! Then I expect a buddy discount if I'm gonna have to buy it!'' she said with a light laugh in response to Tin's writing ambitions, before placing the glass under her nose, taking a whiff of the high octane spirit. It realy was something else enjoying a drink at a beach on beautiful Zeltros, than at a busy and smokey club in Coronet City. The whiff were followed by a healthy sip of the amber liquor. This one was even better than the last one, she thought as she licked her lips slightly to get a good taste of it.

''No. For real. You said something there...'' she said and got more serious, looking down the refilled glass of hers. She turned her head back to Tin and continued. ''Unfortunately or not, we seem to have been put through similar strains. Even if we've been through hell, I guess it has made us to the ones we are. Like you said... Better, faster, smarter and stronger.''

''I understand. No need to lure her out here while this is going on.'' she said and glanced around for a second, pointing out the crowded beach party. The lanterns around the outdoor bar lit up the surroundings with their warm glow, the bonfire emitted a welcome heat to the night that were getting cooler, though with a summer feel to it so that the guest still could be dressed rather lightly.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

Tin gave a small chuckle making a gesture to Tan's outfit, then her own, "not saying you don't have a nice look but that outfit ain't eye catching, more so when you are sitting next to me, also didn't take you for the flirty type, you always come across as one of those, rough and sassy types". She gave a small shrug along with the words, like the two knew each other a bit but before today Tin had not exactly talked with her enough to get a full picture, seemed her assumptions of the blue Twi'lek were slightly off. "Oh you don't think Jedi break the law? besides I was never a proper Jedi, still ain't just refer ti myself as a Light Master, don't give much mind to codes and all that hub bub". To much work in her eyes, never get to do anything fun with them around, probably why the Silvers were so popular, they let their members have a good amount of freedom.

"As for the book, perhaps you could be my editor, help me out while writing it, you seem like a person with a good grasp on how to write a nice tale", unfortunately her literacy skills could be better, ass Tan probably gathered school life wasn't exactly apart of her childhood, and the Jedi just kind of assumed most adults in the ranks were good writers. She put her glass out, getting another refill of the alcoholic beverage as Tan started to get more series with the conversation, earning a cocked eyebrow from Tin. "Well though I don't like stereotypes Ryloth isn't exactly the most hospitable home, much has changed since the CIS took over, but back when we were younger the place was well, kinda crap". "Probably not surprising both of us wound up in our smuggler roles, hell before I was all Jedi force user I was basically a spitting image of you". "Perhaps I should show you my old flight outfit, quite similar to the one you have on now", if but a different colors scheme.

Yeah she had a point, time was wasting away, this was a party, they should party, "Yup Enough of that down talk, we are here to have fun, then we can head to the ship and tease Petal all you want, but now, do you dance by any chance"?

Tin's answer to her question got her to burst out in a small laugh. ''I ain't either! But I'm still a woman, ain't I? That little trait comes in handy every now and then.'' She took another sip of the whiskey and tipped her head once at her. ''I know where to draw a line... And if anyone doesn't get it and crosses it; he'll either end up with my blaster to his forehead or this little baby buzzing an inch from his genitals.'' she continued, confirming her assumption and tapped the black handle of a vibroknife stucked down her boot. It sounded like Tin had got quite the right picture of her, indeed.

''Oh, you were serious about the book? Well, I don't know about the editor title but I'm sure we could work something out.'' she said and picked up the bottle from the smooth white sand, still warm to the touch after the days sun, to fill up her yellow friends glass once again.

''Actually, I wasn't born on Ryloth but on Corellia. I don't know if there was much difference, when you run into people who aren't the ones you think they are... But at least I didn't wound up with a slave collar around my neck. So, I guess I should call myself lucky...'' she said seriously and sat the bottle down again after refilling her own glass. She took another sip and looked back at Tin. ''I think I never asked you how old you are?''

The switch of topic was a welcome one. She smirked, thinking about her former musical hobby back on Corellia. She let go of a sigh. ''Aah... It's been some time, but I've taken one or two steps on the dancefloors of Coronet. Back then I used to be in a band, and we usually had our fun after the gigs... You want to go for a swing?'' she continued and nodded at a one of the crowds around the fire that danced about to the beat.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

A playful smirk washed over her face as the though of Tan doing that, she was certain the rutian Twi'lek was more then capable of doing so, but at the same time was one of those, 'have to see it to believe it' acts. "Putting a new meaning to 'got em by the balls' I see, ahh modern progress in STEM, always an interesting". Another small chuckle left her mouth, Tin taking another sip of the alcoholic drink brought around. "No rush, kind of want to wait and see how the story ends before trying to become and author, also still young and in my prime, don't exactly have much time to make a 4 part series novel just yet". still it was nice to know Tan was up to the task when it did come around. Assuming neither of them bit the dust in the near future, considering her close shaves all the time it was quite the worry.

"Born on smuggler central for the core? probably explains your job even more, also nice you didn't go that way", she said with a more blusterous laugh, but yet the two planets are different, more so when the metal lords blew half the planet up". Tin had visited quite a lot, seemed the rebuilding process was just about done, almost as if the place was never destroyed in the first place. "Ryloth is desert and cities, not a lot of water, along with mountain regions with dark beasts that would give a Sith spawn a run for their money". The doshimer were like the thing of nightmares, not a creature you'd want to fight, even in a fully armored tank.

"As for my age, 24, not to young but hey not bad", and being a force user her youthful look was going to stay around a little while longer. "Seems like you have have a hidden talent then, I'd like to here to dance and sing some time, speaking of which, I am up for a little grooving out, but I will admit, will probably be a bit rusty".

[member="Tan'yill"]

She could see a slight spark of doubt in Tin's expression. A doubt that would not exist if she had been around Coronet and met her some eight years ago, at a time that had been both abusive and devastating but at the same time also decisive for her future and success in the smuggling business. Those rewards. That lust for power. That unhealthy relations. Things that anyone could get influenced by very easily, even without the spice helping to block out emotions. The thoughts came and went with another good sip of the strong amber liquid.

She turned her gaze from the bonfire and back to Tin, nodding silently about her plans for a future book.

''Oh, it's a long story how I got into this game... A story for another time. I've only heard about Ryloth, never been there because I haven't had any reason to go realy. Sounds charming!'' she said with irony in her last words. She downed the last of the whiskey making a slight grimace, one of rather satisfaction to the good burn it had.

''Twenty-four? I thought you were older, hun!'' she continued and jumped up as if her teasing would not land well with her yellow counterpart, althought through their conversation Tin had showed she could take quite alot. They got along well, which was delightful. She took off her smugglers jacket and threw it on the wooden log and revealed quite a good figure with her slim fitting top and trousers. The whiskey had begun to work it's way loosing her up a bit.

''Sing? Hah! Nah, I was the drummer so... I didn't do much of that. C'mon then! Let's see what you've got, miss not-to-young!'' she said and gave Tin a wink before beggining to feeling in the rythm to the tune that was currently playing out over the beach.

[youtube=]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JI7SDBCHXiw[/youtube]​

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

Tin shrugged in a understanding matter at Tan talking about her past, to each their own, plenty of time to talk later, not like the two were going to vanish all of a sudden after tonight. "No worries, also no biggie if you haven't been to Ryloth, you didn't miss much, plenty of planets like it in the outerrim". "Well unless you are a noble there, quite the fancy digs, quite a few of them also have some interesting culture behind them.... meh but who really cares, never been into that stuff much myself". Was to confusing to wrap a head around.

She took another sip of whisky, almost spitting the contents out, "You saying I look old? cheeky bugger, why? is it the tattoos? Or my very over the top life story"? Turth be told having all that crap take place in the span of two years was quite the achievement. "Still you are not fully wrong, I do turn 25 in a month if that makes you feel better, but still, 'though I was older', hehehee". Tan sure had a way with words.

As the blue Twi'lek stood up Tin sat back in a more reclined position before standing up, eyes gazing upon her decent figure, "under all that leather not a bad bod, maybe you can have the bartenders fill us up some more", her tone joking clearly, they still had half a bottle to get through. "Well I am a bit rusting when it coming to dancing, but I'm sure my Jedi teaching and moves will come in handy", her body starting to sway to the music, getting a feel for the rythem while following Tan further onto the beach.

[member="Tan'yill"]

Apparently she had found a weak spot on her yellow friend. Still, she had not intended to insult her but her shocked reaction was pretty funny. ''Hah! Relax! I'm just kidding with you, Tin!'' she said with an amusing smile while digging to the beat.

''Hey, not a bad body yourself... As for the tattoos; I love them!'' she continued and swayed her body and hips from side to side along with the beat. With the more revealing attire the twi'lek jedi wore, it was easy for Tan's green-yellowish gaze to check out her tattoos for a second. She moved closer to Tin so that they would get synced in their dancing. They were not exactly alone dancing at the beach as the party were still going strong under the stars on the night sky. Not surprising, especially when the zeltronian phermones were in the air, she could feel they were being checked out at a distance.

''Uh uh! I think it's your turn to flirt some, after we're done with that bottle... I wanna see how ''good'' I'll be in those five years you spoke about earlier.'' The sarcasm was clearly present in the last sentence.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

"Yeah yea, what ever", Tin waved in a dismissive nature, not caring much anymore, "At least I will continue to look young for a while, force powers seem to do that". Like for real, she had run into a good number of Jedi in their late 40s that seemed not a day over 30.

She continued to dance putting the jest behind her, getting back into the literal swing of things, "I know, but these tattoos do more then just look good, believe it or not but they have force properties, crushed crystals in the ink and all that help out quite a bit". Though it did mean she couldn't wear as much clothing, not that was a problem in the slightest, but often her outfit raised a few questions from both sexes. As the two continued to move each slipped into some sort of pattern to one another, no longer dancing individually each seeming to change in accordance to the other, odd but that definitely showed the two's past experiences with dance.

"You want me to flirt with the waiter? oh boy that will be fun, I hope the kid doesn't does from blood loss with the nose bleed I'm going to give him", she replied with a chuckle, though was a little serious. If the man had been flustered from Tan's little plead she'd hate to think what someone of her 'skill' and dress could do.

[member="Tan'yill"]

As they kept up dancing along with the beat, Tan took another quick up and down glance over the yellow jedis exposed tattoos, said to have a special kind of power to them. She nodded confirmingly before making a move so that they now were dancing back-to-back. Even though none of them had been a professional dancer, it looked quite good. Tin had her force powers which probably aided her, and from so many times in her past, Tan had found the perfect rythm in the tune. She almost wished that she had changed into something more suitable for a beach party, but she had not counted with the galaxy being so small that she would run into Tin again.

Her relaxed lekkus moved from the back and to the front and so forth. She gazed over at the waiter by the bar and a mischevious smile grew up on her lips. She nudged Tin gently in the side as they moved.

''Well... Arn't you gonna do it?'' she asked, still keeping the gaze on him.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Tin'tinag

So caught up in dancing that when her blue counterpart decided to elbow bump her a small eep came from Tin, her head aching back to see what the smuggler wanted, her expression changing to that of a sly smile. A small chuckle escaped her lips as her body turned all the way around "Hmmm I guess so, watch this". Keeping her body swaying with the beat of the music, Tin slowly and sultry wandered up to the waiter, the man quickly turning their attention to the yellow skinned women.

Like a predator Tin circleed around the man, gliding her hands tenderly across their shoulder, before coming to stand at their front, body still in motion to the music, "all this dancing has made her a hot and thirsty, I could certainly go for a nice cold bottle of wine". No words came from the waiter, mouth opening and closing like a fish out of water, his hand slowly handing over one of said bottles into the Twi'leks waiting hands, "thanks love, see you around".

With a playful wave Tin returned to her friend, giving her a wink and thumbs up, handing over the chilled bottle.

[member="Tan'yill"]

Tan looked on with amusement as her yellow friend sat the plan in work so to say, and begun a very sensual and perfectly synced to the music approach to the waiter. It realy were a sight to see her rolling him around her little finger and the poor sod being left speechless with one bottle of wine less. In high expectations, she softly bit her lower lip and watched as Tin returned her with the conquered bottle. A mischevious smile spread on her lips as she were handed the bottle.

''Poor sod... I bet his body temperature shot through the roof there.'' she said with a chuckle and uncorked the bottle, taking a good sip before offering it to Tin.

''Hmm, with those moves... You sure you weren't a dancer before?'' she continued and begun to softly jamming to the beat again. Sure, they were both beginning to get a little under the influence but most of it just served to loosen up the atmosphere and better the dance moves.

''Hey! You want to hit up any of our ships after this? If you don't want to bother Petal, we could head over to mine... I could fix us a snack and a finishing drink...''

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom