Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Under the weather

Summoning the bar keep, he had him pour them both another round and raised his glass in toast. "Well heres to getting paid. I say we split the down 50-50 as a token of goodwill, agreed?" he said humorously, clearly in good spirits.

"Agreed." she said raising her own glass clinking it against his. "We can take my ship. She's fast and I promise not to leave you on the planet if it all goes horribly wrong." she offered a sly smile.

You never leave a man behind, no matter what goes wrong. She looked thoughtful for a moment. She had avoided the Jedi as much as she could, after all, who wanted to go up against someone that had a huge advantage over you? But she was likely to run into them now, and so close to the Sith borders too.

"Ever get the feeling your about to bite off more than you can chew?" she said in a callous manner.

"Depends. It would be more practical to bring two ships, seeing as we don't know how much cargo space we would need. Plus if its Jedi we're facing, two ships would be harder to target than just one. My ship is parked in hangar bay 5. It might not look like much but its fast." Pouring one more round, he said, "We make our own luck. Our kind has no one to help us, so we look out for one another. Besides, I don't bite." The smile on his lips clearly told her he was teasing.

Mia gave the merc a sideway glance "Oh I think you do bite. I think you bite real hard." She accepted the drink nonetheless sipping it and relishing in the warmth it spread throughout her.

"As we're going to work together I suppose its customary to exchange names." she offered her hand "Mia Monroe"

"Elias Vander, call me Eli." He smiled as he shook her hand. "A toast to us, Mia."

Anyone doing background research would find that he worked as a freelance scout, soldier for hire, item retrieval expert and at times a smuggler. Although he worked for criminal and semi-legal organizations in the past, he has no criminal record nor was wanted by authorities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom