Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Under The Shadows Of Legends [Jared Starchaser]

Caedyn Arenais

C
The Jedi Enclave,
Svivren, Outer Rim Territories.
Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser .

Since returning the Enclave of Svivren to it's former role and stature under the Jedi Order, Caedyn Arenais had taken on a more proactive role within the Outer Rim. The Capital City's recent Festival of Great Trade had been a pretty reasonable success, there being little issue in the public's renewed awareness of the vast variety of products coming to and from Svivren in trade with other nations, and Caedyn hadn't been forced into any sort of confrontation during his assisting the local authorities in keeping the peace there.

On the other hand, Bfpaash was another story entirely, where Caedyn had answered the distress call of an official within Coalition Command and rendezvoused with them in the midst of an Imperial blockade in order to help get a member of the Silver Jedi free of captivity. His previous time with the Order of Kashyyyk and his relationship with Asaraa Vaashe Asaraa Vaashe making it all to easy for him to volunteer for the job, though the benefit of bringing some moral justice to that sector of the Galaxy was also an agreeable notion.

Today however, Caedyn was back within the Enclave of Svivren, fulfilling his responsibilities as Steward and Caretaker of the facility. There was no Grandmaster or leading Jedi Council within the Enclave, for there weren't enough inhabitants to require such a strong sense of hierarchy and coordination. He had been granted the title of Enclave Steward by his former Master Lief Lief during which the Je'daii Order used the facilities. His Father, Veiere Arenais having donated the site to her and the Je'daii during what he had considered was a time they could have used it. Few things had changed since those days where the Enclave was concerned, aside from it's renewed purpose in serving the Jedi Order once again. Caedyn's father had grown up here, been trained within the very Enclave that Caedyn now presided over, though Veiere had never before had a position of such authority on Svivren.

Not some time before, he had received word that there would be a visitor dropping in on the Enclave; one Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser , the son of Coren Starchaser Coren Starchaser whom Caedyn had met with in Wrils. The older of the two had spoken of the New Jedi Order of the former Galactic Alliance, now apparently working under the Outer Rim Coalition. So many Jedi with so many different names under which their chosen branch's or institutes represented, yet in Caedyn's mind they all came under the one umbrella term 'The Jedi Order' of the greater Galaxy.

Whilst moving about the Enclave, ensuring it's continued maintenance with no small amount of help from the cleaning/servicing droids, the young man let his mind wander over what the future held and how this Jared might compare to his father, whom seemed to have a similar thing in common with Caedyn himself whom was living under the shadow of his own father, Veiere Arenais. No easy path to follow.

To say that Jared had a unique situation was not entirely true. He knew there were others out there, others with shoes to fill, with legacies to uphold. With his lineage things were expected from him, but it wasn’t pressure that was placed on him from his father, none of his family really. This all came to Jared from within. The son of Jedi Master Coren Starchaser, the Paladin, and all Jared had been was a paramilitary trained Force user. Sniping and fighters was what he knew. His aunt had thrown in training, taught him the basics of the Force, neutral powers, and enough about blocking energy that he was at least somewhat useful in protecting his comrades. But it wasn’t enough.

He had struck out into the wider galaxy, looking for answers, armed with his family’s Holocron, his lightsaber, and his hopes. He had a mission from his father, find more about the Force, about the nature of it, than he did. Find who the Jedi were supposed to be, not just who they were supposed to fight. But while he was off on this quest of sorts, he had to keep the tenants close, defend those who he could, and combat injustice where he found it.

The Son of Starchaser found himself basing out of Corellia, but frequenting the Rim. This was his father’s turf, but also the perfect place to find where the Force could take him. Worlds were scattered, difficult to find. And it was a way for him to meet others like him, Jedi who were finding their place in the galaxy. The Wayward Spirit was in orbit around Siviren, and the Padawan had taken his TIE Exalt down to the surface. The Steward here, Caedyn Arenais, was someone his father encouraged him to meet, a common goal and background.

Allowing his BD unit to stay with the ship, dark green and black flight suit on, Jared affixed his lightsaber to his belt and threw over a navy and gold poncho, something representative of his past with the Alliance, more a relic of his father’s, Jared helped the Alliance in passing, piloting younglings out of the Core following the fall. But it was all that was left in the fighter. One look back then he stepped towards the Enclave’s grounds.
Caedyn Arenais

Caedyn Arenais

C
"Excuse me, Master Caedyn?" One of the Enclave protocol droids approached the young Jedi Knight as he were walking into the main hall of the facility, "I believe Master Starchaser has arrived, Sir".

"Already?" Caedyn blinked, soon glancing towards the entrance to the Enclave curiously, "Well alright then, that's sooner than expected but I'll shall go and introduce myself" he soon gave the droid an appreciative nod before making his way across the large open area, where the numerous training and dorm facilities all connected to, the heart of the Enclave if you will.

The great doors to the Enclave that served as the entrance both hissed loudly in their own mechanical way as they parted automatically, sensing the movement and responding in kind. The air of the outside world was fresh and cool to the touch of his skin, Svivren a vast green world and the Enclave itself surrounded in a forest landscape that kept it well hidden from those unbeknownst to the Jedi presence on the World. That said, the Enclave was also the site of a strong Force Nexus that welcomed and bathed those in the light of the Force adding that extra element of warmth to the welcome of new visitors and potential residents.

"Hi there" Caedyn greeted the newcomer with a smile as he approached, only to slow and offer a formal bow in welcome. "You must be Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser . I'm Caedyn..." He introduced himself before stepping aside for the visitor to get a look at the facilities behind him, "Welcome to Svivren" he added enthusiastically. It had been a fair while since the Enclave had received any actually living visitors, and Caedyn was growing tired of spending his days in the company of droids.

Jared was not the type to waste time, and even if someone was guessing on an ETA for a course, well, he was a Starchaser. Like the Merrill clan, they had a knack for finding those paths through hyperspace that others don’t know, or shouldn’t know. Made great for smuggling Jedi children around, or sneaking into Sith controlled space. But for now, Jared was using it to help explore the remnants of Jedi history that remained in the galaxy at large. There were several worlds that he had been hearing about, and knew that were needing to be visited.

Either by him, or others like him. The Jedi made his way towards the Enclave properly, stepping into he entrance. He was not sure if his ship would attract attention, it was a TIE but his E-Wing was currently undergoing repairs. He knew that this world was a Jedi world, and he was meeting someone who was connected to his father, so, destiny seemed to carry, huh?

As the other Jedi stepped outside, and greeted him, Jared nodded. “That’s right. A pleasure to meet you, Caedyn. Thank you for having me. This is some world you have here. You and yours settle it on your own?” He was not the type who dealt with planets. Like his sister, Jared was more at home among the stars.

Caedyn Arenais

Caedyn Arenais

C
The first thing to catch Caedyn's attention wasn't exactly what he'd been expecting, the TIE that Jared Starchaser Jared Starchaser had arrived in, loomed over the newcomer and encouraged a few questions that he would have to ask a little later on. To save face, Caedyn offered a handshake with Jared who greeted the young Arenais with a mutual eagerness that Caedyn could appreciate. Had Jared been stand-offish over being encouraged here by his father's instructions then this would've been rather awkward. Caedyn's down to world attitude and fairly casual demeanor didn't exactly inspire confidence in everyone after-all.

"Heh, no actually...-This used to be a Jedi world back when the One Sith were around but the Enclave was attacked during my Father's younger days, much before my time. Since then it's been in the hands of the Je'daii Order, for which I was a member of until they took it upon themselves to leave known space..." Perhaps a lot to take in, in the first sentence but the past history here was...Rife and deeply personal for Caedyn and his Father's upbringing. "I've set to work making it Jedi-Ready again while moving back and forth between here and Silver Space...-But it's ready now, so this is where I'll be staying for the foreseeable future".

"Allow me to show you around?" Caedyn invited, pausing to ensure whether or not Jared would indeed taking him up on the offer before moving to enter into the main, open hall that connected each wing to the heart of the Enclave. While vast, the Enclave would be noticeably quiet and void of the activity one would expect for a Jedi facility, even one the size of an Enclave.

"I've petitioned some Seekers to help me out with the recruitment side of things...-But it's a work in progress. The place looks good though...Right?".

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom