Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Under New Management

alderaan_by_menyhei_dbgqwu0-350t.jpg

The flags of the Empire flew proudly over the city of New Alderaan while the citizens of the planet remained in shut in their homes. Their fearful eyes observing Stormtroopers march proudly through the streets side by side remaining vigilant for any sign of trouble. Numerous AT-SAT as well as tanks began to fill the once vibrant marketplaces as TIE Fighters and Star Destroyers filled the skies. Under normal circumstances, it would be time of celebration. The Galactic Alliance had failed in defending the planet and the Empire had strengthened their foot hold onto the element rich Tion Cluster. It was only a matter of time before the other planets surrounding New Alderaan would follow suit. Yet the next task was to make sure that New Alderaan got the message that they were no longer under the watchful eye of the Galactic Alliance. Rebellions must be purged and anyone who even thinks of saying: "Screw the Empire" will need to be reeducated.

A large Star Destroyer: A Legate Class Battlecruiser loomed above the main city yet it wasn't landing next to it. The ship slowly moved towards a tiny cave between the water fountains a few miles away from the city. From the hangar bay, an Imperial Shuttle flanked by two TIE fighters began to hustle towards the cave. "Command," the imperial pilot for the shuttle called out. "Code clearance blue, we're starting our approach. Deactivate the barrier."

R.7cf36548a3f6df1563cff75c7e98f798

"Barrier will be deactivated once we've received your clearance code." A female voice responded. "Standby..... You're clear to proceed."

The operators typed furiously on their panels deactivating the shield barrier. AA guns quickly established by the Empire as soon as the planet was conquered quietly shifted towards the Imperial Shuttle zipping to the platform. The TIE fighters that accompanied them broke off and headed to the city while the Shuttle gently touched the platform. "Inform the Imperial Knights that Moff Velran Kilran has arrived." An Imperial Officer informed his soldiers.

Sabe Aner, Zorah Fel Zorah Fel , Varon Jahordel Varon Jahordel

nioplate.png

New Alderaan - Imperial Facility
TAGS: Sabe Aner | Varon Jahordel Varon Jahordel | Velran Kilran Velran Kilran
DjqGXyQ.png

A soldier entered the lounge and offered a crisp salute. "Moff Kilran has arrived," the man announced.

And so it begins. Zorah was sure that this was all some machination of her father's creation. She had seen Velran on a few occasions over the years, the latest being the the recent gala at the Imperial Palace, but he was off her father's generation-- she hadn't truly interacted with him since she before she was a squire.

And now he had named her one of the commanders of his legions. She, who had commanded no soldiers and led no armies, for all that she had been raised and trained to the task. This wasn't an appointment based on merit, it had been given to her because of who she was, and that rankled something fierce.

But she wasn't about to turn the opportunity down. She was many things, but a fool wasn't one of them.

Sabe Aner

S

NIO_Faction_Banner.png

Tags: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Varon Jahordel Varon Jahordel
Wearing:
oRSh1UFbviQf3S7PuEaHDndCxfUxYoFppBnw3foq3ec0_1dilsew4k-walAUk3O7btAuvjWyHO7Fjg8C7f9FDBfUOX00L90M1Vl0Zhl1BchHilLKXwpaH-46N9JQU6P6LPfDDbTdcAIb67iqiVtkqLiMiNaf_j1YdzS1oImkNRvZMLZph2FoAuGMFw

tjZ0-Gkobto2nieOJ_bqY20FqZQojDmU-hks2GmrJi2qXNikJalp975eMfGdC-EfuBKgtm2aHi33BpNBtovFT5K2Xl7b6MGQAkhPHWja7SZc0TExtR1rkYCiu54CYCg1J-XSyqgsUqZjRebtFO9y8xj9RBty483z2yz31tgC-7QAKMcXw9Jo1NlfAw

Interrogation meant different things for different targets. Sabe was an expert and getting what she wanted. Sometimes that meant a roughing the mark up a bit, sometimes it meant outright torture. Sometimes it was as easy as a little flirt. Sometime Sabe was the nice cop and let the mark know there was a bad cop right behind a doorway. Each session was completely different and that was why Imperial Knight Sabe Aner loved it.

Javarl Vondor, the former Senator representing New Alderaan in the Federal Assembly was sitting comfortably on the bench of a cell in the facility’s small detention center. Sabe sat straddling a chair on the other side of the electrified barrier from Javarl. The fuschia skinned Zeltron had been playing good cop this round. She was not using her pheromones. That was something she felt was a little unfair and used only in the most extreme of cases.

“Ma’am,” one of Sabe’s elite soldiers interrupted the proceedings. The Imperial Knight was smiling at the Senator until the soldier stepped in.

“Mistress!” she snapped back. It was a title she demanded her subordinates in the military call her.

“Sorry. Mistress. Moff Kilran has arrived,” the soldier continued.

Sabe sighed but gave a nod. She smiled at the Senator. “Bad cop is here. Should have given me everything. Would have been much more fun.” She stood from the chair and waved the soldier and his partner forward. They opened the cell and with a smile Sabe led the way with the troopers following behind the Senator with rifles drawn.

Once in the presence of the Moff Sabe bowed her head. “Forward. On his knees,” Sabe commanded her troopers who did as asked pushing the Senator to kneel before Moff Kilran. “Welcome to New Alderaan Velran. The prisoner is ready to speak with you. He admits the existence of an organized rebellion. But I thought you might enjoy getting the details from him yourself. Oh. He enjoys being tied up. So I wouldn’t plan on using that to torture him.” She cackled and squished the Sentor’s cheeks in her hands. “Or do you only like it when I am doing the tying?”

New Alderaan was theirs, and now the Empire could try its hand at forging order upon the planet. The process would not be gentle, but it would be necessary, and far more palatable than the ultimate consequences of allied rule. The Alliance was born of misguided belief that military enabled dominance could be done away with, which accomplished nothing in Varon's eyes. There was always a measuring stick, but when that measuring stick fired blaster bolts everyone knew the pecking order without doubt. All it left a chaotic collection of independent factions where political dominance saw some as rulers over others.

The denizens of New Alderaan saw nothing wrong with it. They were among those who had the political clout to see themselves prosper, for the time being. Now, no longer had it, and acquiescence to the Empire replaced it. They were now a cog in the new order of the galaxy, and that was an improvement they surely wouldn't recognize.

Time would tell, and when the Moff arrived Varon too, was there. Sabe had the senator presented as a gift, forced to his knees in presentation to him. Varon gave him a glance, and them surveyed his surroundings with another glance given to Zorah who was also present. Finally, he looked to the Moff in wait of his words.

"Moff Velran Kilran....." A well-deserved title for one as genius as himself. Velran deserved that title it was a long time coming and it was fitting that a newly conquered planet such as New Alderaan would be a fitting place where Velran can rule the inhabitants with an iron fist. Since the takeover, Velran was as giddy as a schoolgirl finding out that her crush liked her. Jumping up and down and inspecting the new seal that the Empire gave him. Normal people would say this was a dream, but Velran is beyond such normality he knew that he was going to become a Moff. He planned for this moment and now all Velran needed to do was to take it.

As the Imperial Shuttle touched down, the ramp immediately was launched and Velran accompanied by two Immortal soldiers behind him walked down smirking at his Imperial Knights. Sabe was working on the good senator for days now and he cracked like an egg. "Hello my Knights!" Velran said clapping his hands. "You all know why you are here and why you have been chosen!"

Velran turned to the senator smiling. "Don't worry I'll talk to you when I'm done with my people!" He said.

Sabe Aner

S

NIO_Faction_Banner.png

Tags: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran | Zorah Fel Zorah Fel | Varon Jahordel Varon Jahordel
Wearing:
zOjRmIRqRSpHF0JqcgLdUfDzb8t_TdH3Ei461Py6Rk0TKgIsjvNR_oF61mjbT4lipnjJOxfkA1zIZz6DdrEYu43U74BQVvIEh-m95MEJARcEiiUS2tMSS5X63zray3igEoEz-rGQVjd7rmzAR9AGgOOJCRZPj2tBfChu65U_PYFzLUm2nH6Red-rtA

lpPrMBgqVLAqDdolL44jJ-7-7P4tZSqw9euSlWDD7SRSRay_9eFaMDIMNwNLFl1WhaVzahAUQnghr5x2uW1bfT6mDuj5NopBUYyhVimlD3F3UM0wpIs4E72NDirnj91jKaCY7PdJocGnJcIRLHy7ghNow4zNNTbwMTn89gh46jsZhjRcx9jMVvCR6g

Sabe had been told there would be other Knights coming to help Moff Kilran secure the populace of New Alderaan. She didn’t have to like it. Sabe had been Velran’s right hand for some time now and she intended to keep it that way. She looked over the pair of knights. Or one knight and one knight-errant. The three had kept their distance in preparation for Kilran’s arrival. But now that he was here it was time to see if they were going to be friends, mere working allies, rivals or something even worse.

With the Senator in a room full of enemies Sabe turned her focus to the others. First to Knight-Errant Zorah Fel. The Emperor’s niece. Or the old Emperor’s niece. Who knew what power her family would hold in the new regime, whenever that was truly decided. She was physically capable. That much was obvious, but she seemed a bit too stiff for Sabe’s taste. Sabe enjoyed being light and free. Zorah would likely be good company in a fight, but Sabe didn’t hold much hope for anything more than that. Luckily she didn’t feel there would be anything less than that either.

The Knight was Varon Jahordel, despite her flaky reputation Sabe did her homework and Varon she knew came by way of both the Sith and the Jedi before the Empire offered him a proper home. Varon had been taught passion by the Sith, Sabe knew that had to be true. But she wondered if the Jedi zapped it all out of him. Varon she had slightly more hope for than Zorah, but also a bit of worry that it could go the other way.

“Hey Velly,” Sabe said playfully after the Moff’s greeting and she stepped forward to stand at his right hand no waiting for the actions of the others. She looked at the Senator as she ran a finger up and down Velran’s arm. She always flirted and it always went nowhere. “He’s got plenty more locked away in that brain of his. But I thought you might enjoy the process of pulling it out yourself. Or maybe you'd like to test your other Knights?”

Tags: Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Sabe Aner Zorah Fel Zorah Fel

He'd not known the Zorah or Sabe, nor even Velran until moments ago. Varon signed up to join the Empire, and this just happened to be where they sent him. He'd never stayed in place for too long before, and working among strangers. Zorah seemed a disciplined and stoic sort on his first impression of her, given she had yet to speak a word. Sabe on the other hand appeared far more mirthful, even addressing the Moff by a playful nickname as she approached to his side. Quite friendly, she traced a finger up his arm as she remained at his side.

"That I do."
He responded with a tactful nod, keeping his posture still as he replied. He'd been chosen because he was a talented and experienced force user who eschewed the wayward totalitarian philosophies of either Jedi or Sith. Varon's philosophy was rooted in reality, or so he saw it, and he further saw the Empires was likewise. The selection process was rather quick, and Velran already held his gratitude that he made it so.

Varon was eager to see the Empire at work, and to build a proper, better world.

nioplate.png

New Alderaan - Imperial Facility
TAGS: Sabe Aner | Varon Jahordel Varon Jahordel | Velran Kilran Velran Kilran
DjqGXyQ.png

When Velran arrived, Knight Aner marched a trussed up Javarl Vondor out to meet him. The senator hadn't been tortured yet, but he clearly hadn't been enjoying his confinement. Zorah eyed the display with all the solemn disdain she could muster. What was the point?

“Welcome to New Alderaan Velran. The prisoner is ready to speak with you. He admits the existence of an organized rebellion. But I thought you might enjoy getting the details from him yourself. Oh. He enjoys being tied up. So I wouldn’t plan on using that to torture him.” She cackled and squished the Sentor’s cheeks in her hands. “Or do you only like it when I am doing the tying?”

The Fel heiress frowned. She didn't much care for Sabe's antics, nor Velran's for that matter. It was almost like theater, like they were putting on a show, but she was used to Velran's eccentricities-- in fact she'd loved them as a girl, but now that she was a Knight and a woman grown, he came across as more grating than anything else, for all of his apparent genius.

Still not as annoying as her dear brother, thank the Force, nor as tedious as her father.

"Hello my Knights!" Velran said clapping his hands. "You all know why you are here and why you have been chosen!"

Because I am a Fel, Zorah thought, scowling. What other reason could there possibly be? She'd won no battles and earned no honors. Not yet, anyway.

“Hey Velly,” Sabe said playfully after the Moff’s greeting and she stepped forward to stand at his right hand no waiting for the actions of the others. She looked at the Senator as she ran a finger up and down Velran’s arm. She always flirted and it always went nowhere. “He’s got plenty more locked away in that brain of his. But I thought you might enjoy the process of pulling it out yourself. Or maybe you'd like to test your other Knights?”

More theater.

"
Get it over with," Zorah ground out. She'd held her tongue long enough. "You've had the senator for how long? Whatever rebellion exists here has likely scattered to the wind, now."

As much as Sabe was one of the very few people whom Velran trusted, he really did not like how flirtatious she gets at times especially with him. He felt nothing for the Knight but somehow that just made Sabe wanting to push his buttons. Whatever, she's good at what she does from fighting in the front lines to interrogations ranging from brutal to seductive. She does what she's told and that's what Velran liked and respected out of her. "Now to my new Knights....." Velran clapped his hands with glee.

"You've all been chosen because you are the best and brightest Knights." Velran continued. "You exemplify skill, tenacity, and blah blah blah!"

If there was one thing that Velran disliked about Empire doctrine is that they can be too repetitive. Yes, the individual must be stamped out to create the obedient soldier but sometimes a little bit of creativity can make even the greenest of soldiers be more adaptable on the battlefield. "But the most important thing that extol is loyalty." Velran said. "Loyalty is the backbone to every army without it the entire structure crumbles like a chocolate chip cookie! I don't care what family you are from! I don't care what you sacrificed! If you pledge your loyalty to me! I will make sure that you will have access to the best damn fleet, the best damn soldiers and a gateway to the inner circles of the Empire!"

He paused a bit before coughing. "Of course, I will show my loyalty to all of you." Velran said. "I choose only the best and brightest and I'm always on the money when I see potential. I know you won't disappoint me."

"You've all been chosen because you are the best and brightest Knights."
Ah, the typical spiel that was ever always part of starting formalities. An affirmation of worth in a bid to gain loyalty without effort was a common introduction,Varon knew words were cheap and remained cautious about placing much worth on them. About all it truly told him was that the posting would be professionally standard.

"You exemplify skill, tenacity, and blah blah blah!"
...Perhaps not. Varon raised an eyebrow ever so slightly at Velran's sudden deviation from the assumed script. Varon didn't expect that, and now placed his full attention on it with renewed interest. He couldn't help but curiously wonder where this unusual turn would lead. It seemed he was a touch different from the usual fare of leadership he'd grown wary of.

"But the most important thing that extol is loyalty."
...Perhaps not. It was a bad sign when the boss was more worried over obedience above all else. He sure didn't travel all this way and go through so much effort to pinky swear his life away on matters he still had to learn about. All the same, he didn't go through all this effort just to tell the boss to get kriffed. Not so quickly, anyway.

"Of course, I will show my loyalty to all of you."
That too was unexpected. Jaded as he was, Varon had assumed an ode to personal greatness would follow, and there was some reassurance that it didn't. He didn't hate it as much, but he still didn't like it. He didn't have to, and so he gave a nod to the assurance.

"To what end?" Varon asked. If he was going to fret over specifics, he might as well just ask about them. He wasn't much of a fan about the current topic, anyhow.

Velran Kilran Velran Kilran Sabe Aner Zorah Fel Zorah Fel

Sabe Aner

S

NIO_Faction_Banner.png

Wearing:
CLGSWcG3m0WGzXHJVwZfk5dyGvB_KmT7eOp5qfdjrDUmPo0PbVEdeNa5GRr9vlZAVp89twXyMG-8cEyAL7LwMmHY9m0us_yihp1rZN8_t8k2f2p97XncGtyUIxG6QiIDcBxH_3FQN-Q96oQqDsGmY9t3IluapoqAp3qhUzKvkqsHOjRRnUwWkTa_ew

yT1EcbYWqlqkkh8IHJMxps8Qkz8q0uhDeNjkG4tDorSoHCet2hxjCYeIZ6rrZnZHwP-pBowTN_kWnIBEGTdPSxFl2-aXF6RWs9mpKA2qvPrUlCJVowmimu3nDGqPvJrKKz9ud6BouH3H-j0pwaGG-uWteRlfeBT_m2zYgwrqYCjyqYDzYNOJM7Qvhw

Sabe gave the senator a bit of a nudge at the suggestion by Zorah that the rebellion was now in the wind because of the Imperial presence. “Is that the case Mr. Senator?” Sabe hummed sensually, getting into the senator’s face and smiling knowing that the rebellion was still out there. It might be reeling for lack of a leader and presence of a stronger force than yesterday, but it was waiting and if they just ignored it or assumed it was going to go away without any further effort the Empire would end up on the wrong end of a very public overthrowing. Just like Palpatine so many years ago.

Sabe looked to the new Moff of New Alderaan and she smiled. He was full of over the top theatrics sometimes and Sabe loved it. She wished that he would succumb to some of her flirtings, just one night she bet would be quite enjoyable, but Velran seemed too concerned with his fleet and now running this system. She wondered if he would ever settle down. Not that she ever intended to.

The other knight, Varon, seemed a bit put off by Velran’s speech. Sabe gave off a chuckle and moved to put her arm around Varon’s shoulders squeezing just a little. “Don’t fret over Velly’s words too much,” she said with a smirk. “He gets excited very easily. And he wants to make his mark on the galaxy. If we help him make his mark, there will certainly be a mark of our own to be made. In the absence of that he will give us the chance to do whatever we do best in his service. I just haven’t figured out what I do best yet. So I’ll be aiding the fleet, running a walker squadron and developing a group of spies. What do you intend to do to help the Empire show their might to the Ash Worlds. And show those nasty Hutts we’re in control and they shouldn’t even look this way to extend their underworld rules.”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom