Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Unconventional Allies

I would like for my Pureblood here to meet with people that are a part of the Galactic Alliance with the intent to be peaceful and non-combative. She is still a dark-side user but is not megalomaniacal or deluded into believing that she is right about everything or that there is only one way to think or be. I think it would make for a fun dynamic between folks with differing views but largely similar goals or thoughts on the nature of life and everything. She believes that merit is what determines worth, and does not actively seek to domineer or overlord herself against those who are weaker than she, in spite of what some among the dark side would teach. It is a tool to her, and she uses that tool largely for when she can't deal with something using just her normal abilities. She does not want to rule, dominate; she does not kill for fun or abuse others for the sake of causing sorrow or pain. She believes herself to be upstanding, does not fight those without the means to defend themselves, and refuses to commit acts of terror for the sake of terror. She gains nothing from them, and nor does anyone else involved. Prefers to do things honorably if she can, but does not have any sort of moral compunction against getting her hands dirty if the cause is just.

Akhema Akhema

I like debating in character perspectives and building relationships and developing through such channels. If you would like the thread I'm available. I just ask that we stick to what ever plot we decide on and finish the thread on a conclusive note. Braze is a non conformist trouble maker sort learning to better navigate social situations but he holds no real reservations when meeting new people.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom