Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Un-Common Company for Tea

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay nodded as she agreed with [member="Ariealla Vareldi"] in regards to songs of mourning. There were. But in those kinds of time she had often felt far too emotional to be able to raise her voice in song.

She stared downward as Ariealla spoke of how she'd of handled things if she was in Carnifex's position. "What happened there was blackmail. If I'd of still refused, another city would've been glassed. And then another, and another....This is their style of negotiations. It's their way or death." And she hated them for it. She'd get her revenge somehow. Sometimes it was a dish best served cold.

"But it lacked tact. 'Tis one thing to hold one at gunpoint and bring about a victory in negotiations, 'tis another to defeat you in home territory. A surrender brought about by your stubbornness being worn and beaten would be far more valuable than glassing a city. Especially one as fine as Munto." A sip of tea, and a small thoughtful hum.

"Perhaps sometime you will allow me to sing a song of mourning then. 'Tis something that ought to be done, for those departed and those left alive."

[member="Lady Kay"]

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Kay nodded in agreement. If anything, the Sith glassing Munto City did nothing but entice the people to rebel against them. But maybe that was all that they had wanted anyways. Commenor had nothing that they needed or wanted. It was just a strategy meant to keep [member="Yasha Mantis"] in their clutches and nothing more. Kay wasn't a pawn in this game, but a Queen. And that was the most powerful piece on a board of chess. Sometimes one had to lose in order to win. And she was going to win. It would just take some time.

Coming out of her thoughts, she looked to [member="Ariealla Vareldi"] as she sipped her tea. "You may do so. I'm sure that the dead would love to be honoured in such a way. And it might appease the survivors too." It may even make Kay feel better. She'd arrange something, if her Sith Overseers would allow it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom