Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ummm... Hi, I Guess!

I'm Roleplay Fanatic. I would just like to introduce myself. I have one character so far (Marth Hy'juun), and have not much art of him except one picture of his head. But either way, I'd like to meet you all if I can and enjoy RP'ing. My first RP as Marth has to take place on Dantooine, so message me if you wanna RP or have questions I may be able to answer.

Besides this website, I have other roleplaying experiences before this. I roleplay on SWTOR (been about two years) and also have watched my friend play D&D, though I have no idea how to play it, it taught me roleplaying skills. I try to have great grammar and RPing manners, but tell me if I make a mistake so I can fix it. I'd rather have it fixed than nobody telling me, ya know? Anyway, I'm not this awkward, but I just am new and this website community is HUGE!
May the Force be with you, always.

Hello new family member~
Nice to meet you! I'm Kris, but the internet tends to know me as Rise Above Normality (catchy, isn't it?). Ven's my most used character, so you'll probably see her around. Though she's probably the meanest of the bunch I've got, heh heh :D
If you have any questions, feel free to ask. We're all pretty nice here.
*jazz hands, as is tradition for Sekairos*

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom