Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultrachrome Thread

Well the idea would be these three people each put an 'obstacle' in the arena to hunt everyone down each with their own flavour and they would bet on which of the 3 obstacles killed the 'contestants' and how many if they did.

The first of them was going to be some form of custom hover-tank project or other form of vehicle. Maybe an AI gunship or something nasty. Another was going to be an Annoo-dat prime with a special powered-armour which would just make him an unstoppable juggernaut. and the last I hadn't decided. Cos... big city... maybe some form of creature procured from the sith. Coloi are cool. xD

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

[member="Orphen"]

Ooooo that makes sense and sounds fun. Maybe our three characters are on the run from their designated 'obstacle' and meet eachother. From here they decide to take on each challenge together, obviously succeeding (I don't want to kill off Jaccer just yet).

Finally they find the ones who captured them and do whatever they feel necessary. For Jaccer, this would probably be murder.

Orphen could try hold Jaccer back,

Get him to his senses so to bring them to justice.

You could even use this as a Dev thread to get the armour of the annoo-dat >.>

cos, PRIZES!

(or the tank...)

Feel free to break on in, you could also wake up as a contestant, be comeone who managed to survive another death game, but was never found, or you could have been tracking missing people and try find us and break us all out.

Side note: I'm actually looking for a soldier to train Orphen in more traditional combat and tactics. Things that would be taught to a marine or navy seal.

[member="Weiss"]

I'm looking to get more than the 10 post min for this thread, cos, I'm needing a rather large sum of ultrachrome... enough for a tank,

[member="Orphen"]

I' help you over ten posts and then some if required.
Will a strike team blasting their way in to free you work?

I will actually have a military training thread up in a fee days. Mantic will be there to train troopers how to resist force mind tricks, or at least be more prepared.
Maybe [member="Orphen"] could be Mantics assistant?

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"] | [member="Weiss"]

Yeah, I think I'm at the point now where we can kinda leave her behind, it's been too long and i need this thread :(

We can pull her along on auto-pilot if need be. Kinda sucks, but this is too long.

As for Weiss:

That sounds fine, I'd say just have the reasoning when you enter.
I don't think that's quite the training thread im looking for, training against Jedi tricks is kinda already in the jedi handbook.
But it might be a cool in to the military.

To be honest, i was just hypothesising what it might be, if you feel like adding something, i just say go for gold.

or if you're cool with what we have now. we can stick with that.

Why don't we take on Annoo together and Weiss can take on the tank. Afterwards we meet up and are challenged by something big (like really big).

[member="Orphen"] [member="Weiss"]

Just a heads up, I won't be replying today. But a reply will come ASAP tomorrow. If I don't reply just remind me, I have a terrible memory.

[member="Weiss"]
[member="Orphen"]

[member="Orphen"]

I haven't forgotten, I've just been busy this week. However it is the weekend so I'll be able to post soon.

I would post now but I have to watch two UFC fighters hit eachother for entertainment.

Sorry for the wait!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom