Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultrachrome Thread

With 2 characters we're not familiar with become trapped and escape:​

---------------------------------​

Who's up for one of these with me?

I have a couple ideas for how to get it done.
  • 1/ Call to help subterranean people, they're all gone, tunnel collapse.
  • 2/ Kidnapped and made to face challenges for the enjoyment of a millionaire in the outer rim.
  • 3/ Get drugged by a Zeltron slaver into her servitude, and escape with her other captives.

Thread's Up: http://starwarsrp.net/topic/68199-we-are-the-1/

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

Awesome! So that's one person for scenario 2 or 3.

I don't mind which i do, just wanted it to be a little bit more interesting than being captured by pirates or something.

Edit: One more~

[member="Orphen"]
I'd be up for this! 2 or 3 sound pretty good to me as well. Though I'm not sure which idea I like better, really. Both seem like they'd be really interesting and fun! :)

[member="Svarin Noimare"]

Hehe, i have a Savant tag too~

And cool, i like the second option, the third was meant to be kinda like the lotus eaters. But Starwarsified. While the other is more like battle Royale meets Saw.

[member="Orphen"]
It's funny you mention the Lotus Eaters. I just finished reading that part of the Odyssey for my English class! :D It would be interesting to see a Star Wars version of that, but I a Saw-Battle-Royale sounds quite fun (aka dangerous) as well.

So, lets go for number 2 then?

I'll put up the thread, I can imagine this thread being reasonably long, as, we would likely get captured first, be moved, have to deal with things etc. I hope you guys don't mind~

I'm pretty quick on the post draw.

[member="Svarin Noimare"] || [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

Also, either of you can feel free to add my on the skype: Nitenovanavium

If ya want ^_^

[member="Orphen"], [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]
Oh gosh, totally forgot it was my turn to post! :(
I've been working hard on a couple dev threads for my alt, [member="Ven'Rain Sekairo"], and kind of forgot about my other characters just a little.
Hopefully I can get a post up tonight. Once again, sorry for the delay.

[member="Jaccer Ramirez"] | [member="Svarin Noimare"]

Would you guys like me to just write down a brief of 3 escape routes / obstacles and just have us make our own way to them?

Oh... but the objective says we have to do it together, kinda.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom