Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultrachrome Thread

[member="Orphen"] [member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

Yep, sorry for the wait. I could use a little ooc pointer on what exactly is going on from where Weiss is entering :blush:

Annoo-dat Prime in powered armour is attacking me and Orphen. There's a description of the power armour in one of the earlier posts.

Orphen is currently slowing the Annoo-dat down by disabling the armour by using some Jedi magic. That's just made the Annoo-dat angrier and he is still capably of moving, albeit much slower.

I don't know where you want to enter from, either in front or behind the Annoo-dat will be fine I guess. Might want to confirm with @Oprhen though.

[member="Weiss"]

I'm down, maybe the final villain at the end of it all could be a force sensitive? Some Grey FS bodyguard of the big boss behind the scenes.

Or bilars....

lots and lots of bilars XD

[member="Weiss"]

[member="Weiss"]
[member="Jaccer Ramirez"]

Posted, and i have exactly what we're gonna fight. Feel free to get us to our location, and what i have is going to be suitably epic to end all this off.

I hope you don't mind if I NPC it? As, My character is going to be... borderline useless in this fight.

:)

Well, he can shoot it.

Heads up...

Bring strong guns~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom