Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultrachrome is lyf

So...I'm asking if anybody would be willing to join me in a thread that I'm planning to be able to use the restricted technology of ultrachrome.

I'm asking here because I want to increase bonds/friendships within the Galactic Republic in my first roleplays before expanding outwards you know?

The objective:

[SIZE=10pt]With three or more other characters your character is familiar with, complete a story about how you met in the distant past[/SIZE] [SIZE=10pt]–OR— [/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]with two or more characters your character is not familiar with, become trapped in hostile territory and escape. [/SIZE]

I was thinking the second objective because it is better that way since this is a new character and stuff.

So yeah, just post here or pm me if you're interested.

Carn Dista

C
I'd be willing to help. Ultrachrome makes for sweet lightsabers, and it'd also be useful for some other things along the line.

The only thing I'm trying to determine is, for the second option, on the planet that we are trapped on, I'm guessing it's a planet...We find ore for ultrachrome, or just like scrap metal that happens to be ultrachrome?

@[member="Carn Dista"]

Askrut Fey'ra

A
@[member="Antares Windu"] I'd be up for helping as well, and I believe you can choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom