Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Ultrachrome and Beskar

Rex Maxus

R
I need a way to get a decent amount of ultrachrome and beskar to upgrade my arm. If anyone is up for stealing some, I'm up for it. I just need to get some to male my character more lethal.

Rex Maxus

R
If I have to choose I will pick beskar, but ultrachrome is so shiny! :p
@[member="Tamara"]

Rex Maxus

R
Hmm. Well my character was born and raised mandalorian so they can deal with it.
@[member="Tamara"]

Popo

I'm Sexy and I Know It
Dha Verd said:
Hmm. Well my character was born and raised mandalorian so they can deal with it.
@[member="Tamara"]
Unless you're a part of the faction and active, you'll hit some speed bumps. Also, within the faction, the Mand'alor tends to reserve beskar for Rally Masters and above. I'd talk to Gilamar about it.

sabrina

and as traitor, of the mandalorians, I can say they are fun to roll with.
once my our rebellion over, I have character to join them, waiting in the wings.

Talon Vosra

T
I am going to go sub something out of Durasteel and maybe if I get adventurous Duraplast. Off to the drawing boards.

Don't you like have to let some other char curb stomp yours to get those materials? I thought I read that in the rules or some other place that looked mighty official.

Edit: Oh come on it's an optional thing? Seriously? What the hell Admins?

Talon Vosra

T
@[member="Tom Kent"]

You have to suffer a devastating defeat for a couple materials but "letting" some one curb stomp you was not the intent I don't think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom