Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Uhhh... Clever title?

Hey friends!
I'm not sure if anyone would recognize me, but I've decided to come back to Chaos. Long story short I fell down a well and couldn't post for a bit, but I have since climbed out and am ready to write some words about space or something!

This is Moira, a Silver Jedi gremlin runaway with a penchant for crime, but only if someone is dragging her out of an air vent to do it. She's very impulsive and often likes to stowaway in any ship she can, mostly to get around but also just to see where they end up going. She tends to be a lighthearted loner who wants to see what the galaxy has to offer, and she's not afraid to get herself involved in something way over her head.

Let me know if you wanna do some words, or know more, or whatever!

Kahlil here has been a spacer for a while, idly going about to deliver shipments while trying to be a Jedi. Oh, and he has his own ship. So if she's a stowaway, that's a good way to start a thread!

Scilla

S
Moira Connell Moira Connell Ah yeah, nothing in particular but I’m not picky. I think last time I wrote her she was chilling on Coruscant but could literally stick her wherever and just run with it.

As far as getting something up I’m pretty busy nowadays, and I could get somethin up, but it might be awhile in that case.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom