Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tython Guard - Interest Check

It's been a while - and since her creation - Avy Valla has had little to no actual activity since I brought her over to the board.

A Jedi Master; though now she's more or less renounced any ties to any specific Jedi Order. While I've not had her active much, I had - at least in my mind - seen her as imposing a self exile in which she slipped away from the Galaxy and had been spending much of her last few years hiding on Tython.

For the most part I've been looking for ways to restart my muse and interest in Chaos, and thought perhaps to revisit a character that I never gave much attention to in the first place. This would involve updating and retailing her bio, getting her a bit more active and focusing on an idea for her to follow.

I was thinking of a small group - more likely than not focused as Grays rather than strictly Jedi; or at the least very unorthodox Jedi. In total the group would be no larger than 135 individuals (PCs and NPCs included) and would follow a structure and organization much like that of the Pontifical Swiss Guard.

Thoughts or ideas?

Tin'tinag

Life is a queen, if not it would be to easy
I am probably one of the most unorthodox Jedi I know and do not have any real allegiance to one faction, I have been to Thyon a lot IC for self training and character development, could see this group being something, especially if the Sith keep pushing.

[member="Avy Valla"]

For the most part - with it being based off the Swiss Guard - the Tython Guard would more or less be mainly comprised of members from Tython and not necessarily based on Tython.

Alternatively; we could always make a Twi'lek only faction just for fun. All in all, I'm just throwing ideas out there and seeing what people would be interested in doing.

[member="Tin'tinag"]

Kida Tillian

K
I've had the Lords of Light start their first citadel on Tython, so we could be interesting neighbors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom