OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
- Intent: To Sub a standard Light armor for the Tythish Royal Guards
- Image Source: https://www.pinterest.com.au/LucieAtelier/british-uniforms-18th-century/?lp=true
- Canon Link: N/A
- Primary Source: Red Coats Unifrom
- Manufacturer:Tytheish Royal Amory
- Affiliation: Principality Of Tythe Closed-Market
- Model: TGU-Mk1
- Modularity: Layers can be removed or added on if needed
- Production: Limited
- Armorweave (Outer Redcoat)
- Plastthread (Mid Yellowcoat)
- Body Glove Spider Silk (Under Whit Body Glove)
- Duranium threading (metal ornamentation)
- Classification: Multipurpose
- Weight: Light
- Kinetic: High
- Lightsabers: Average
- Blades: High
- Layers can be removed as needed, can be worn in almost any occasion
- Grazing: Can deflect almost any attack if only grazing, lightsabers, blaster, blades and more are unable to penetrate the armor if not a direct hit due to multi laying.
- Light: Being mainly made from fabric based armor the TGU is light and easy to move around in fur the user, good for skirmishers and light infantry.
- Easily fixed: The layering style means if one section is damaged it can easily be replaced and repaired, even during the middle of combat.
- Fancy: The ornamentation and flashy colors means that this suit is easier to spot (outside of red environments) then most armor.
- Heavy Hits: Though able to defect much punishment from grazing and other forms a direct hit from a saber or heavy caliber round will penetrate this armor.
- EMP: Does not provide any EMP protection.
With the establishment of the Principality of Tythe the need for a local military uniform to set them apart from regular CIS troops became a subject to discuss. In time with aesthetic interjection by Chikako the Royal Armory soon developed a light layered fabric bases armored uniform for Royal Gurads to wear as protection. This armor is made of woven Armorweave with the over all body comprised into 3 separate armored layers This allows the armor to remain relatively light weight while still maintaining a good amount of protective properties.