Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tyrande

Tyrande is a Sentinel Captain, a member of House Tarkis, and princess of Isobe. The younger sister of Lireesa and twin sister of Tylane, she is the most prideful and passionate of her siblings. With little use for expectations she instead chooses to focus on practical matters...

Node1F0.png

SPECIES: Sephi
SEX: Female
HEIGHT: 5'6"
WEIGHT: 140 lbs
EYES: Blue
HAIR: Platinum Blonde/Silver streaks
SKIN: Pink
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes
VOICE: Sample 1 | Sample 2

HOMEWORLD: Isobe
AFFILIATION(S): House Tarkis, Sentinel Network, Vanguard Expedition

PERSONALITY
Tyrande possesses great leadership acumen and coupled with cunning, she has potential to be a capable administrator. Of all of her siblings, she seems to be the one to possess an easy trigger, and even then finds it hard to reconcile with people directly after; she can hold grudges. She is prideful, passionate, and even slightly vain at times. However much she means well, sometimes her actions can be on the extreme side. She values her house, and homeworld above most things.

FAMILY
  • King Thorant Tarkis: Father, ruling monarch of Isobe
  • Lireesa: Eldest Sister
  • Tylane: Twin sister
  • Other Siblings

STRENGTHS & WEAKNESSES
[+] Life span - Sephi possess a long life span, and thus are able to train whatever skills they prefer to proficiency. Being apart of an elite cadre of fighters, and rising to the rank of Captain, it's safe to say her martial prowess and leaderships skills are acute. Her marksman and close quarter skills are great, and coupled with finesse and cunning makes her a superb fighter.

[-/+] Force Sensitivity - She's had little to no formal training in the Force, and it will stay that way. She was always considered to have an unusual amount of luck, lucky guesses, and correct decisions. She's always had improved reaction time, and physical strength and never thought twice about it...

[-/+] Overambitious – She has a strong excessive desire for success or achievement.

[-] Arrogant – She has a sense of overbearing self-worth or self-importance, and is often inclined to social exclusiveness and will rebuff the advances of people considered inferior; Snob.

[-] Proud – She is filled with and often shows excessive self-esteem and will often shirk help from others for the sake of pride.

[-] Bigot – She often finds it hard to forgive, and those grudges can cloud her judgement. At times she is strongly partial to her own group, race, and politics and is intolerant of those who differ.

Aeth Deschart

A
It's a shame you're wasting your time, Sith. These Princesses don't like you.
[member="Akabane"]

Aeth Deschart

A
[member="Akabane"]
Quit wasting your time and ours. We have more important things to do. Like crushing Sith.

[member="Tylane of Isobe"]

You may crush me if that's what you desire :D

Akabane's a ladies' man before a sith. And even as a sith, he's not a bad guy lol... I think.

I shall leave you alone. Displeasing a lady is not something I enjoy.

Aeth Deschart

A
[member="Akabane"]
I can't actually say what she would do. It's not PG-13! But you wouldn't enjoy it, I assure you. ;)

[member="Tylane of Isobe"] I'd say both are equally evil. Only difference is the Sith are more prone to infighting (and thus less of a threat) than the Jedi. But no matter, they will all be dealt with, in due time.

Aeth Deschart

A
[member="Kainan Wolfe"]
Yadda yadda. You can never get rid of good and evil, and you can never get rid of Jedi or Sith. Your cause is implausible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom